All Comments on 'My First BBC Experience Pt. 02'

by scpa1469

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkabout 3 years ago

She needs to continue with all 3 bbcs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I disagree with Dunkirk. They fulfilled the fantasy and as the ending states, they always watch the video. Anymore could end up hurting the relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Alright, but needed more written on her feelings getting fucked by bbc i.e., the feel of the large cocks penetrating deep into her, the feel of their cum shooting in her pussy. Or, is it their black skin, or their muscular bodies, or simply the size of their cocks. Or, is the lust which they pursue her pussy and/or ass, does she feel dominated, or more submissive than with her husband. Does the savage type fucking, hair pulling, bitch talking add something to the sex, or their whipping of her butt cheeks, or just manhandling her into positions; their feeling of lust or desire for her pussy. As a white female, just the mere dominance they assume sends a thrill through me; the savage desire displayed, the hard, brutal thrusting, and their lustful desire to fuck me, to use me, to breed me to make me submit willingly, beg for their cock and certainly the stamnia that those I have been fucked by seem to have. I can still recall, vividly, a guy called Wellman, who used me for at least three hours, pussy, ass and mouth to where I actually could not stand, exhausted from orgasms beyond my belief. His cock never was strict and hard like my white lover, but hard, but seem to slide in .... all 11.5 inches and thick beyond the size of my hand but just flexible, but stiff enough to take my ass. Yes, I hurt like hell on entry, and afterwards, swollen pussy and ass lips, and the inability to quench both to keep a constant seeping of his cum to flow. And, yes he physically whipped my ass, several times, with forced, when I attempted to pull away or not push back on his cock. It was wild, and scary at times, but he gave me fuckings beyond belief.....pain and pleasure that surpassed my fantasy thoughts even. I only date black guys now, I tried dating white guys, but they have never met the size of Wellman, nor his stamnia, nor his ability to fuck me senseless with orgasms that exhausted me.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

My wife Sharon and I enjoy weekends and evenings like that.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

in a long happy marriage like 50 yrs a wife is going to need a another cock and usually a bbc one. If you love her and want to keep a happy wife you help her out in finding one rather than her sneaking around getting one. Its ok because it is just usually just for a good fuck and not love. let her as she is your wife after all and you want her happy and satisfied and well fucked but its love that you have. You may even be thee when she gets a good fucking for safety reasons too.. So i say enjoy because she will

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

We were at a HS dance & a black guy on the football team was dancing with my date.

I saw his hand on her butt & she was tight against him, I looked away & when I looked back they were gone . They did not return & I went home alone.

I tried to reach her for several days but she was with him & she was now his gf

A few weeks later she was pregnant!

He said the baby was not his!

He said she was a slut & was fucking other guys!

I asked her to marry me & she said yes!

I was going to be a father to a black guys baby & my parents were going to pay the bills.

What I did not realize was that she would continue letting black guys fuck her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscpa1469@scpa1469
I started writing these stories to express some fantasies I have to my husband. I have enjoyed sharing with everyone, currently working in more to post.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES