My First BBC Gang Bang

Story Info
A fantasy about visiting my BBC in London, and what transpired.
11k words
3.97
12.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The text messages were flying back and fourth.

"So we're all in agreement then? Good, see you next week."

Sue was planned her 2nd trip to see Leon, this time alone. Rick trusted both of them, and he knew she would have a good time. This time was ten days, plenty of time to see the sights and also get some good loving in as well.

They had splurged a bit, taking non stop flights this time. Leaving on the 1st, her flight would be leaving at 6:55pm and getting into Heathrow at 8:20am. Her return flight on the 11th would be leaving at 1pm, getting her back to Minnesota at 4pm local time.

Rick dropped her off outside of terminal one, said his goodbyes, and made sure she got in the terminal ok. She was 3 hours early, which should give plenty of time to get checked in and through security before her Delta flight. Getting through everything was a breeze, not too busy it seemed for this time of the day. Once they called her flight, she was in the 2nd group to board. She had an emergency exit row seat which gave her a bit more leg room. Stowing her smaller over night bag in the overhead, she sat down and buckled in for the journey to see her black lover.

Complimentary WIFI allowed her to surf a bit and send messages to friends during the 8+ hour journey. Firing up WhatsApp she sent Leon a message about two hours into her flight. "Can't wait to see you in a few lover."

He was asleep when the message came in, but noticed in when he awoke at 5am. A little over 3 hours till she would be arriving. He simple responded with numerous heart emojis.

Sue had been asleep for hours when she was awakened by the stewardess announcing they were starting their final decent into Heathrow, and passing out custom forms. Less than an hour later she was on the ground.

It felt good to stretch and get up. Grabbing her purse and her overnight bag, she waited to deplane and head for baggage claim and UK customs. Once off the plane, she stopped to freshen up a bit, then headed to baggage claim. Once there, she saw that she had missed a message from her lover.

"Hope you had a good flight love. I was called into work for a meeting. I have arranged for a driver to meet you outside of customs. I will see you around 1pm."

Finding her bag, she walked over and waited in line with the other arriving passengers from around the world.

"What is your purpose for visiting the UK?"

"Pleasure. Catching up with an old friend."

The customs officer nodded, processed her passport and handed it back to her. "On behalf of her Majesty, the Queen, welcome to England."

She thanked him, and grabbed her suitcase and rolled it through the door into the terminal. As she looked around, she saw someone holding up a sign with her name on it. She approached the person, and he took her bags and led the way to his car. Once loaded, they drove off. It was a short drive, about 30 minutes to the hotel that Leon wanted her to meet him at.

The Residence Soho is in London City Centre, a walkable area in London with great shopping.Image Gallery Checking in, they were aware of her arriving before Leon. She took her bags and went up to the 5th floor, room 525. A very simple but charming room.

Unpacking her bags, she texted Rick to let him know she had arrived safely and would be meeting up with Leon in a few hours. The room had a small kitchenette, so she made her self a cup of coffee and relaxed a bit before grabbing a shower and getting all that travel air off of her.

It was almost noon, and Leon would be here in about an hour. It was time to get cleaned up.

The shower was large enough for two, and once undressed the hot water felt wonderful on her body. She made sure to get squeaky clean for him, as who knows which area he wanted to visit first on her.

Once the shower was done and she was dried off, it was time to get ready. Suzi took her time on her makeup, giving herself a smokey eye look. Next came a deep read lipstick, and a bit of blush for her cheeks.

She had brought several outfits to wear especially for her visit. She slowly got dressed, and then awaited her reunion with Leon.

It was just after 1pm, when she head a knock on the door followed by "It's me." Since Suzi had both keys, she had had to answer. She walked to the door, unlocked it and opened it.

There he stood, her black lover who she had spent time with about six months ago. She could see a lust in his eyes as he took her all in. She extended a hand, and guided him into the room, then slowly locked the door.

Leon had brought an overnight bag with him, and put it down before turning around and gazing at her once again. She was dressed in white heels, stockings, and a push up corset with a shelf bra, leaving her tits exposed.

"My God, you look ravishing!"

She smiled and walked towards him.

"Turn around" he asked.

She slowly turned around, even bending over a bit with her ass towards him and wiggling it.

When she was done, she walked over, put her arms around him, and pulled him in for a kiss. Her bare breasts rubbing against his shirt. His hands instantly went to her ass, digging in tightly. She moaned into his mouth. They continued this for a while, him groping her all over. When they broke, Suzi told him he had too many clothes on.

She helped him off with his shirt, then sat on the bed and unbuckled his belt He slipped out of his shoes and socks while she pulled his pants and underwear down. Nothing more needed to be said.

As his hands touched her head, she leaned in and took his BBC into her awaiting mouth. She sighed happily as the head slid past her lips and rested on her tongue. She missed his smell, his taste, the way he filled her mouth. Her hands grasped his ass as she pulled him in deeper and began to lick and suck her lover.

"Oh how I have missed your mouth."

She looked up and him, smiling with her eyes, and got back to pleasing him orally.

Leon began to fuck her mouth, slowly at first, then with a bit more speed. When he felt he was about to cum, he backed off. He kept edging himself, building up an orgasm. When he felt the time was right, he pulled out of her mouth.

"I need to be inside you Suzi, now!"

She got up on the bed, but he had other ideas. He helped her up and told her to reach high on one of the bed posters. Taking his belt, he wrapped her wrists to it so she could not move. His hands then caressed her all over, reaching around and pinching her nipples, tweaking her clit, and spanking her ass.

He got behind her, told her to speed her legs wide, and slid his BBC up inside her wet cunt. She gasped and sighed.

"Welcome home lover, my cunt missed you!"

They both laughed as he began to fuck her slowly. After a few minutes he stopped and pulled out, grabbing his cellphone to get some pictures of her bound like this - front and back, close up of her swollen cunt lips. Leon then spanked her ass till it was a lovely shade of red before tossing the phone on the bed, and entered her once again. This time, there would be no pulling out. He fucked her hard, pulling her head back by her hair and telling her what a good slut she is. This put Sue over the edge, and she began to shake and moan with orgasm after orgasms. Her lover was slamming into her soaked cunt, then he too announced it was breeding time and came deep inside of her.

When they both caught their breath, he slid out of her warm pussy, and took a few photos of his cum dripping out of her. He then reached up and unbuckled the belt, and helped her to the bed. Leon grabbed some waters from the mini fridge as Sue lay across the bed.

Taking some water, and putting the bottle on the night stand, she hugged and kissed him. "Now that was one hell of a greeting after all these months." He laughed and agreed.

As they snuggled in the bed, Suzi drifted off to sleep, her head on his chest. When she awoke an hour or so later, Leon was going through his phone.

"Checking today's pictures?"

"You looked so sexy, so vulnerable, I loved it"

"Show me."

They went through the pictures together, and indeed her had captured a wonderful side of her.

"Did you send these to Rick at all?"

"Nope, but they did go to a few friends of mine."

Her eyes got big. "I didn't know you shared!"

He smiled and kissed her on her forehead. "These are old friends of mine, I fully trust them to be discrete. You have nothing to worry about dear."

She sighed, and curled up closer."Ok, if you say so. I trust you."

Suzi drifted off to sleep again, and rolled off to her side. Leon got up to use the bathroom. When he got back, he reached out to his friends.

"So what do you blokes think?"

Paul was the first to respond. "Goodness, she is a delectable lass isn't she? Beautiful ass and tits."

Dave and Tom agreed. "Such as sexy lil slut from the colonies."

Chap 2

After Sue woke up, it was time to go and grab a bite to eat. Leon picked out her outfit to wear, a pair of jeans, sandals and a blouse, no bra.

They strolled hand in hand out of the hotel, and eventually found a little pub. They shared some fish and chips, as well as a few pints. The food was good, the beer was cold, and the company was even better.

After dinner, they headed for a local jazz club. The atmosphere was straight out of an old 1940s movie. Sue excused herself to run to the ladies room. When she came back, Leon was chatting with a gentleman.

"Where are my manners, Suzi this is Paul. A friend of mine, he is the manager of the club."

"Pleasure to meet you Paul."

"Pleasure is all mine. Leon has spoke rather highly of his special friend from the states."

She blushed, but thanked him for his compliments.

Paul ordered a round of drinks, and sat down with them for a bit. As they chatted, a slow song was being played by the band.

"If Leon doesn't mind, Suzi may I have this dance? It's been a while since I danced with a beautiful American woman."

She looked over at her lover, and he nodded, so she took Paul's hand and they joined a few other couples on the dance floor.

As they swayed back and forth, Paul gradually held her closer, and she is sure he could feel her nipples poking through her blouse. His hands found her ass a few times, and gave it a couple of squeezes.

"Leon really likes Suzi, and I can see why. He said you two have a very special relationship."

"That we do. We got to know one another online, and eventually we came over for a visit and we had a wonderful time together."

"Yes, I've heard, very wonderful indeed" he said with a smile.

When he escorted her back to the table, he gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "She is a special one Leon."

"You don't have to tell me Paul. Believe me I know, inside and out."

They both shared a laugh, then Paul headed off to take care of other customers.

"He seems like a very nice guy, I enjoyed our dance."

"Did you now? I've known him a long time. He is a widower, with grown kids. He is retired and took this job just to be out and about with people."

"He's another good looking black man."

Leon smiled, then leaned in close to whisper in Suzi's ear. "He's a friend I send today's pics to.He loved them, said you are very fuckable."

She blushed a bit, then smiled. Looking back towards Paul over the bar, she took a drink through her straw and said "he does as well."

A big grin came across Leon's face now. "So, would you be willing?"

Suzi squeezed his hand. "Im on vacation, and if it would please you, then yes."

"I will set something up for tomorrow, since he is off. Im sure we can run by his flat, it's not too far from here."

They finished their drinks, shared a dance, then headed back to the hotel. Once inside clothes quickly came off, and they bounced on the bed, getting into a 69. Leon was an excellent cunt eater, and Sue met his enthusiasm with her cock sucking. She had came twice before she stopped sucking, and asked Leon to make love to her.

He turned around, and she guided him into her. They kissed, hugged, and nibbled on one another as he stroked her velvet walls with his BBC. Soon their hips were gyrating to one another, and Leon exploded once again into her twitching love box. They were soon fast asleep.

They awoke early the next morning, Sue before Leon. She ordered room service, and while waiting jumped in the shower. The smell of coffee awakened him, and he joined her in the shower.

"Should I text Paul and set something up for today?"

Suzi squeezed his cock and said sure, it will be fun, especially since you want it to happen."

They finished the shower, and heard a knock on the door, with room service being delivered. They grabbed the tray and headed back to bed.

The food was good, and they shared each other's meal. Once done, Leon's cock was rising to attention, and after Sue cleared the bed from dishes, she began to suck him off.

What started slow, turned into a good old fashioned face fucking. Grabbing her head and holding it, his hip pumped up into her face, driving his cock deep in her mouth. She could feel it hitting the back of her throat. Good thing she does not have a gag reflex.

When he was about to cum, she pulled him almost completely out of her mouth, so when he did he filled her with his cum.

Pulling her head away, she sat up, grabbed her coffee, and while looking directly at Leon, opened her mouth and let his cum dribble out and into her coffee cup. She swirled it around with her finger, then drank it all down.

"You are a kinky little slut."

She leaned over, kissed him and said "and you love it!"

She was right, he did love it.

"So have you talked to Paul yet?"

"No, not yet. Im debating about calling or texting him."

"Does he have an iPhone? You could FaceTime him?"

"Let's find out."

Leon reached for his phone, and found Paul's number and clicked on the button for FaceTime. The call was not answered right away.

In the mean time, Suzi worked her magic, and got Leon's cock hard again. She climbed on top and was riding away when the phone rang, and it was Paul calling back.

"Hey mate, sorry I don't have FaceTime, Android here."

"No worries. I was just calling about what we discussed yesterday. Suzi is up for it if you still want."

"OF COURSE! When and where?"

"When are you free this afternoon?"

"I have some errands, I should be free after half passed 3. Is that ok?"

"Sure we can swing by your place if you wish?"

"That will be wonderful!"

Suzi motioned for the phone, and Leon handed it off.

"Hi Paul, what's your favorite color?"

"Ummm Ive always been partial to blue."

"Ok, see you this afternoon."

The call was hung up, and they got back to fucking.

"I can't wait to see you with my mate Paul."

"I'll do anything you want me to lover."

By now Leon was slamming into her cunt, and playing with her tits and nipples roughly. Sue was howling, as they both had crashing orgasms, thinking about this afternoon.

Chap 3

"Ok, its 11am, we have to be at Paul's by 330.Do you have anything in blue with you?"

"Not with me, no. Care to go shopping? Im sure there's a lingerie store somewhere."

They got dressed, and headed to the parking garage where Leon's car was parked. His phones GPS told them there were a few stores within 5 kms of their location, so off they went.

The first stop was Bravissimo. These browsed the store, when Leon found a match grater, panty and bra set is grayish-blue. Topped off with some sheer black stockings. They found the right size for Sue, made their purchase, and then went to grab a bite to eat before heading over to Paul's.

At lunch, Sue inquired more aboutPaul. "What can you tell me about him?"

"He was a mechanical engineer. Has two grown kids. One lives in London, the other lives in Yaxley. He has a couple of grandkids as well. His wife died a few years back from a long illness, and he really hasn't dated anyone since. Just busy fixing up the house, then managing the club so he keeps his mind busy."

"How long have you known him?"

"Oh its been 10 yrs or so."

"Well I have everything I need in the car. Do you have everything you need?"

"I do. He lives about 30 minutes outside of town."

As they drove, Sue stroked the inside of Leon's thigh, and grabbed his cock. He just grinned and winked at her.

They arrived just before 330, and Paul's car was parked outside. Leon got out and opened Sue's door.

"Now my dear, I want you to take good care of my friend here. Show him what a good slut you can be."

She always liked when he called her a slut, it made her happy. "I will do my best to see that both of you are happy."

They knocked on the door and Paul greeted them, and ushered them inside. It was a lovely flat just outside of London itself.

"I was just about to open a bottle of wine, would you two like some?"

They agreed, and toasted to new friends.

As they talked, Leon could see a connection going between these two. He knew they both would have a good time.

"Suzi, would you fancy a dance?"

"I would love to Paul."

Switching on the stereo, he found a soft jazz station and held out his hand. Leon watched as his two friends danced and slowly seduced one another. Pouring another glass of wine, he excused himself to go to the den to watch some tv and let them get better acquainted.

As they danced, no one realized that Leon had left. Paul caressed Suzi while in his arms, and she rubbed his back as well. She could feel his cock starting to grow. His hands found her ass, and this time they lingered. When he went to move them away, she put them back.

Paul began to kiss her ears, her neck, and finally their lips met. Their tongues danced in each others mouths. Their bodies beginning to grind into one another. Paul's hand lightly touched her breast, and he could feel her nipple harden under his fingers.

Breaking the kiss, he asked if she would like to move to the bedroom where it would be more comfortable.

"Yes, but I need to change first."

"There is a bathroom between the den and the bedroom."

Giving him another kiss, she found the bathroom and began to change. Meanwhile, Paul popped into the den.

"Oh she is a hottie for sure my friend!"

"Yes Paul, she is, and you will enjoy fucking her. Do have any condoms?"

"I do indeed. I don't like using them, but I understand completely."

Paul left to go wait for Suzi in the bedroom. Meanwhile she had finished changing, and went to show Leon how she looked.

"My my my, don't you look lovely!"

She smiled and sat down beside him, giving him a kiss. "I you going to join us?"

"No my dear, this is my present to Paul. I may pop in to see how things are going, but I want you to concentrate on giving him a good time, understood?"

"Understood."

As she got up, he swatted her ass. "That's a good lil slut."

Again, goosebumps went up and down her body. She turned, blew him a kiss and left. The bedroom door was closed, so she knocked.

"Please come in Suzi."

As he waited, she peeked around the door. Paul was already undressed and barely covered by a sheet. The tease started when she slipped back behind the door, and just extended a stocking leg and high heel.

"Oh you lil tart!"

She giggled, and then pushed the door open and struck a pose so he could get a view of her in the color of his choice.

"Blue! I am honored!"

She smiled and came close to his bed, giving a slow twirl for him to take it all in.

"I have to say, I do find white women very sexy, and you my dear are adorable."

Sue leaned over to give him a kiss, and in one motion he pulled her on top of him. The only thing between her cunt and his cock was her small panties. They laid there, kissing and hugging, his hands roaming all over her flesh, his cock getting harder and harder.