My First BBC Gang Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You look so damn sexy. Leon! Get in here with your phone!"

A laugh was heard from the den, and he then appeared at the door. "Go about your business mate, I got you covered."

"Sit up Suzi, let's get those tits free."

As she sat on his cock, Paul reached up and unhooked her bra from behind. Sue let the straps fall to the side, before slipping her arms out.

Paul's eyes widened, and he whistled. "Damn these look even better in person." He sat up a bit, and began to play with her nipples then flicked his tongue across each one. Leon was capturing all of this for his friend, as Sue pulled his head to her breasts.

Her nipples felt and tasted great against his tongue and lips. He reached down and with two hands tore her panties off of her. Sue gasped at first, but shoved her tits into his face. Paul used his fingers to find her pussy, and rubbed it slowly.

"Mmmm so wet. I need to shave this. May I?"

She smiled and looked over to Leon for approval, and he smiled and nodded. Paul got up from the bed to grab the necessary materials.

"Having fun my dear?"

"Im so fucking horny!"

"Good, I won't be here much longer, let you two play in peace."

Paul came back with a dish of water, shaving cream, and a razor and towel. He had Sue get off the bed and lay on the floor. Using a wash cloth to get her hair nice and wet, he applied the shaving cream and using a straight razor, got her baby smooth in no time. Using another wash cloth, he made sure she was nice and clean.

"Ok back on the bed, legs spread for further inspection."

Paul ran his hands over her smooth cunt, and she started to purr.

"Don't see anything that I missed, but still needs a taste test." And with that he had his face buried in her cunt.

Leon was clicking away, switching between pictures and videos. Seeing Suzi squirm against Paul's face.

"Such a tasty cunt! I can see why Leon enjoys it so much."

Sue smiled and reached down, grabbing his hair and pulling his face deeper between her legs.

"OH GAWD, Im gonna cum!"

Her body shook, her legs tensed, her back arched, and a low guttural sound escaped her mouth as the first of her orgasm raced her her body. It was like having a seizure, but a pleasure one. Paul continued to lick and finger both her cunt and ass as her body slowly came back to normal. When she was done, he slid up her body and kissed her. She always loves the taste of herself on others.

"I need some cock now."

Cock she would get. Paul worked his way up her body, and brought his cock to her face. He rubbed it across her lips, before spanking her cheeks with it. He then held her by her hair and forced it into her mouth.

Her second BBC and it tasted as good as the first. It didn't take long to get into a sucking rhythm. He slowly fucked her face, while reaching back to pinch her nipples. When he had enough of her sucking, it was time to fuck.

Pulling out of her warm mouth, he wiped his dick on her face. He then reached over to the nightstand, grabbed a condom and rolled in on.

"Ok Suzi, lets spread those legs wide."

She did, and he grabbed them, positioned his cock at her hole and told her its coming in. With that he slammed it in, all in one thrust. She gasped, and Paul let her catch her breath.

"Jeez your cunt feels wonderful. If I had known white cunt felt this good, I would have found some awhile ago."

Now he put Sue's legs on his shoulders and pushed her knees back against her chest. "I can get in deeper this way to this wonderful cunt."

And deeper he went. Sue had her ankles wrapped around his neck. This was not going to be a loving time. Paul hadn't been with anyone since his wife had pasted, and he needed to fuck.

"That's it baby, give me that big black cock, slam me hard!"

Leon overheard this in the next room and peeked in. Sue's ass was banging on the sheets and Paul's hips were like a piston, giving it to her good. The cell phone came out of the pocket and he again snapped photos and videos.

"Look at my slut, fucking my dear old friend, I love it!"

Sue turned her head and smiled at him. "He feels so good, mmmmm, I wish I had both of you inside me."

Leon and pulled looked at one another and smiled at each other.

"Have fun my dear."

As he stepped out of the room, he grabbed a few more quick snaps.

Paul was starting to sweat, Suzi was reaching down and rubbing her clit. She came again and was now encouraging him to do the same.

"You little white slut, here we go!"

His back arched his eyes rolled back in his head and then he let loose. He wished he had been coming in her, but the release he got was wonderful none the same. When he was done, he let go off her legs and brought them back down on the bed. Paul slid out of her, then sat on the bed, thanking her for a wonderful afternoon.

He went to get up but Sue stopped him. She unrolled the condom from his cock and called Leon in. As he stood in the doorway, he watched as she smiled at him, then tipped her head back and held the condom up. Opening her mouth she took then end of it and they both watched as Paul's cum slid out and onto her tongue and in her mouth. Both guys gasped.

"I just wanted a taste!"

They both clapped in unison.

"Did you get that on video?"

"OH HELL YA I DID!"

The two new lovers decided to get cleaned up and share a shower together. They washed each other clean, and then Paul stepped out to let Suzi enjoy the hot water on her body. He dried off, and went to talk to Leon.

"Oh man, she is a freak in the sheets! One of the best fucks I have ever found!"

"She goes nuts for black cock."

"I think she will do wonders for what you have planned."

Leon nodded and agreed.

Sue finished her shower, got dried off, and brushed her hair. She slipped back into her clothes from before. She thanked both of them for a wonderful afternoon and kissed Paul goodbye, saying don't be a stranger. They exchanged WhatsApp numbers with Leon's approval. One last hug and kiss, then it was time to go.

Once I the car on the drive back, Leon was smiling and asked "Soooooooo?"

Sue punched his arm. "It was great. He was a very good lover, even though it wasn't a long time. Knowing you were taking pics and watching was a real turn on."

"Interesting."

"Well what did you think?"

"I thought you were a very obedient slut, who did what she was told, and let go and enjoyed herself."

This brought a smile to Suzi's face.

"Oh and drinking from the condom? That was a real turn on!"

"I had never done it before, and it just came to me. I thought, why not?"

Once they got back to the hotel and back in the room, Leon asked what she wanted for dinner.

"After that pounding, Im going to want a steak!"

He laughed. He excused himself to use the bathroom while Sue found something on the tv to watch.

In reality, his phone had been blowing up from the others wanting to know how things went. Paul chimed in and said she was an excellent cocksucker, tastes great and gives a good fuck. Lots of thumbs up popped up on the screen. Leon sent over the photos and videos.

"Wow!"

"What a great slut!"

"Can't wait for my turn!"

They all laughed, and when Leon sent the last two videos, the one with Sue wishing both of them were inside her and then the drinking from the condom, all hell broke loose.

"DAMN A KINKY BITCH TOO???"

Leon stayed out of the conversation then, and went back to be with Sue. She had found a steak house within walking distance of the hotel, and wanted to change before they went for dinner.

He had a chance to catch up on the texts, and agreed with their comments. "She's here for 9 more days. You blokes pick a date and place. I will bring the subject along for her final training and conversion. Just let me know.

Chap 4

Over the next week, Leon had enjoyed all of Suzi's holes multiple times a day. Its like she couldn't get enough of his BBC. They did visit Paul again at his club, where she sucked him off after the club closed from behind the bar while he and Leon chit chatted. Paul loved the idea of Leon sharing his slut with him.

On the morning of the 7th, Leon got a text from Tony.

"All set for tomorrow night. Bailey's in Kensington. Meet for drinks in bar."

As Suzi came out from the shower, Leon asked "What's on the agenda for tomorrow night?"

"It's your call dear, what did you have in mind?"

"Well, friend of mine is celebrating 5 years cancer free, and wanted to know if I wanted to grab a drink. I said I had a friend visiting, and he said to bring you along if you wanted."

"Sure, sounds like fun."

They both got dressed, grabbed some coffee, then headed out to do all the tourist kind of stuff. They visited Big Ben, Piccadilly Circus, changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace, Harrod's Dept Store. Suzi even managed to give Leon a hand job while on the tube, which they both enjoyed.

Strolling down one of the side streets hand in hand, Suzi stopped dead in her tracks the pointed across the street. "It's Grandma Wendy's House!"

"Who?"

The were standing in front of the house used in the movie "Hook." She recognized it from watch the movie over and over when her kids were little ones. Suzi made sure to get a picture in front of it to eventually show her now adult children.

The day was coming to an end. It had been wonderful to be out and about with her BBC lover. "Is there anything special you want me to wear tomorrow when we meet your friend for drinks?"

"Something sexy, I adore showing you off."

She smiled at him. "Ok I will see what I can come up with."

Back at the hotel that night, they didn't fuck. Leon made love to her instead. After a lengthy 69, Suzi climbed up on top of him, and slid him inside her moist cunt. From this point, she could stare into his eyes, as he slowly pumped into her.

Leon played with her nipples, pulling them close to his mouth to lick, suck and bite.

"So did you enjoy playing with Paul? Was it better alone or when I watched?"

She blushed at his questioning, but ground down hard on his cock. "It was good, but more fun when you watched me. I wished you would have joined in."

"I know Paul wanted to cum in you bareback."

A slight moan pursed her lips. "I would have if you had wanted me to darling."

Now it was Leon's turn to smile. "Maybe your next visit, he will have that honor."

Suzi was squirming now, as Leon's had a hand between them, rubbing her clit. "REALLY? MMMMM that would be wonderful!"

He could feel her excitement, as her cunt started to spasm. "Ride me hard now my slut!"

When he calls her a slut, it triggers goosebumps up and down her body. She began slamming her crotch against him, meeting his thrusts. He grabbed her wrists and held them high. Picked her up and slamming her down on his meat.

She began to shake, her head thrown back, and her orgasm was upon her quicker than she wanted.

Leon was slamming up inside of her as hard as he could, and he felt his balls begin to boil, then he filled her with his hot creamy seed.

As she collapsed upon her lover, she asked to have him to hand her his phone. She turned the camera on, and tried to get a picture of his cock inside of her, with some of the cum leaking out. It was a bit blurry, but not too bad. Leon took a photo of her sitting up, his black skin melting into her white skin.

"This would be a great Flickr profile picture! Too bad they don't allow nudity for profile pics."

Just as the sun was starting to come up on the horizon, Suzi was slowly playing with Leon's cock. As he began to stir, she whispered in his ear "Who wants to be in my ass?" It took a few times before he was awake enough to register what she was saying.

"I believe starting the day in your ass would be wonderful."

She continued to stroke him, with the occasional lick to get him nice and hard. Leon then grabbed some lotion for his cock, but lubed and loosened up Suzi's ass a bit with his fingers. When he thought she was ready, he went to enter her but she stopped him.

"Can you set up the phones to do video of us?"

Getting out of bed, he managed to put a chair close to the bed, and prop up one to catch the whole bed, and the other one to cover her crotch. He hit record on both, then got back into bed.

Lifting her leg, it made easier access to her little pink rosebud. He rubbed his head around it a few times, before positioning it and starting to work his way inside.

"MMMM that's it my bull, fill your whore's ass with that big black wonderful cock."

It didn't take long to work his way into her bowels. One hand lifted her leg, while the other reached under her and manhandled her tits.

Leon kissed and bit her neck and shoulders as he assaulted her ass. Suzi was screaming, cussing, begging him to do nasty things to her. It was obvious she was turned on a lot getting it up her backside and capturing it on film. She began to rub her clit vigorously, demanding he slam into her and give her his seed. Wasn't much longer then she was howling like a banshee and feeling her insides being creamed once again by his sticky cum.

Once done, they jumped into the shower, and got all cleaned up. Suzi made some coffee as Leon ordered up some room service. Once their breakfast had arrived and was finished, Suzi was going through her wardrobe for the evening.

"I think I need to go shopping."

"For?"

"A little black dress. I think it would be perfect to wear tonight."

Chap 5

They visited a few stores, before finding the right dress. Leon did not see it on her, and wouldn't till they were ready to go.

A nice afternoon fuck followed by a light lunch, it was time to get ready.

Suzi skirted off to the bathroom, a few bags in tow. She wanted to get the full affect from Leon. She fixed up her hair and took her time on her makeup. She wanted to look special for him if he was going to have him meet more of his friends.

His back was turned when she slipped out of the bathroom. She cleared her throat to get him to turn around. His jaw about dropped.

"WOW! You look incredible!"

"Not bad for a middle aged white girl."

"Seriously, you rock that dress."

She smiled as she slowly turned so he could get the full affect. Low cut in front showed plenty of her breasts, and backless as well. Only thing underneath was garter belt and black stockings.

"I don't know if I'll be able to keep my friend off of you, looking like this."

"Well you're my protector" she said with a laugh.

Suzi grabbed a light gray shawl she had also bought to cover her shoulders in case it got cold in the bar.

They took a taxi across town, getting to Bailey's in Kensington just past 7pm. The bar was on the other side of the lobby. As they got close, Paul spotted them and waved them over.

"Paul! How good to see you again" as she hugged and kissed him. "I didn't know you would be here tonight.

"A rare night off for me, and when Leon mentioned you two would be here, I just had to crash the party."

They found a table in the corner, and were chit chatting when two others arrived. Leon introduced Suzi to both Dan and Tom. Tom and Leon had worked together in the past, and Dan was a friend of Leon's since childhood.

Drinks were ordered, and Suzi mentioned she felt like an Oreo. "Black on the outside, white in the middle!" They all had a good laugh.

Leon removed Suzi's shawl, so that everyone could get a good view of her in her little black dress.

"Leon you said she was pretty, but you didn't tell us she was a hottie!" Tom exclaimed.

She blushed. "Well I wanted to look good for Leon and his friends tonight."

"You have exceed that Suzi, that's for sure" Dave added.

"Why don't you stand up and let them get the full effect my dear?"

"I do have to go to the ladies room, so I guess you'll see me going and coming."

She got up, blew Leon a kiss, winked at Phil then headed to the ladies room.

"FUCK LEON! Her body is built for fucking."

"Trust me Dave, it is" Phil chimed in.

"You lucky SOB! I'd like to pound that all night long."

As she walked back, the table was full of wide eyed gentlemen, and a few whistles as well. The band was just setting up and began to play with Paul asked for a dance. Moments later they were on the dance floor, swaying in each other's arms.

"You look incredibly sexy Suzi."

She hugged him tight. "Thanks Paul, and you don't look too bad yourself tonight."

They stayed out on the floor for a few songs. "I really loved our afternoon together the other day, and I have to thank Leon for grabbing a few photos and video so I can remember it all."

"It was my pleasure as well. We had talked that he would like to see me with one of his friends someday, and I am glad that we could work it all out and everyone was happy."

They headed back to the table, and it was Tom's turn to ask for a dance. She happily agreed.

"I had no idea that Leon had such a sexy playmate. How did you two meet?"

She told Tom the story of the three of them meeting online, and Rick brought her over to the UK months ago. They all got along great, and had a 3some and also she got to play with Leon alone as well.

"And your hubby is cool with it? That is the best part."

"Well, we had played with others years ago, and it was fun. Then life got busy and we hadn't with anyone in a long while. We met Leon, and things just clicked."

As they danced, Tom's hands went up and down her bare back, occasionally sliding inside her dress. She didn't seem to mind and enjoyed the attention.

A little later in the evening, Dave took Suzi for a stroll around the dance floor. She was enjoying being the center of attention for all of these guys, and she didn't have a care in the world. It was Dave who slowly stroked a finger over the part of her exposed breasts during a slow spin while dancing. She simply smiled, letting him know he did nothing wrong.

They headed back to the table, and had a few more drinks. She was feeling good, not drunk, but content. Suzi was leaning against Leon, stroking his chest. Dave was on the other side of her, stroking the inside of her leg.

Tom got up a bit later and announced "Well my friends, this is my celebration. I have a room upstairs that would be a lot more comfortable then sitting in this booth. Who is joining me?"

The night was still young, and all agreed to head up where everyone would be more comfortable. Tom ordered some room service for everyone.

Suzi had kicked off her heels and reached down to grab them, along with her shawl. Leon offered to carry them both, as she walked out with her arms arounds Dave and Tom.

The night clerk couldn't help but notice one white girl surrounded by four black men. He smiled at them, and said "enjoy your evening."

Leon responded "oh we will!"

They got into the lift, and headed up to the six floor. Tom had booked a suite. When they reach their floor and the doors opened, Tom scooped up Suzi and put her over his shoulders. "Up you go lil lady!"

She pretended to complain, but in a reality it was fun. They got the room, and Tom grabbed his key card while keeping her balance, and in they all went. He put her down gently on the couch and her dress rode up a bit, exposing the stocking tops and garter straps.

"Blimey, aint you dressed all sexy!"

Room service arrived, just a bunch of appetizers, along with a couple of bottles of champagne.

Someone fired up their phone and found a station on Spotify playing some sexy tunes. Suzi was sipping champagne and swaying to the music. Leon strolled over and began to dance with her, while caressing her body.

"Are you having a good time my dear?"

"Yes I am, and your friends seems delightful."

"Oh trust me, they adore you and are jealous of Paul."

"How did the know about Paul and I? Did he talk?"

A grin came across Leon's face. "I'll never tell."