My First Bi

Story Info
First Bi experience.
2.1k words
4.48
21k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story. I'm a middle age fit guy that unfortunately can't get enough come to swallow. My desire started at young age watching girls giving head on porn sites. I believe it turned me on because of the satisfaction of a mouthful of love juice at the end. Most women do not give you anything when they orgasm, but when they do they are keepers.

I had years to prepare for everything that I wanted to try on another guy.

I found if I kept myself on the edge as long as I possibly could how much more intense my orgasm would be. It also made the volume much larger, and the length lasted so much longer.

The aroma of a semi dirty anus would turn me on. I found this out by sniffing the brown spots on my wife's underwear. I'm not into poop but the scent around a foghorn and the juices that are absorbed into underwear are a real turn on. They are the same smell with guys or gals I found this out by sniffing my own.

The best orgasm I ever had was when me and my wife were in the 69 position. I had my nose in her butt and got a fragrance of her semi dirty hole and I came instantly.

My wife did not like the taste of her own juice, much less mine, so it was very seldom that I could ever experience this. This led to an inevitable divorce. They say if you want a woman to stop sucking cock just marry her.

So I was in my very early 30s when I went to Utah on a business trip and was at a layover at Salt Lake City at a hotel. I went to the lounge and there was no one in there but me and another gentleman. I had a few beers and made small talk with him as we shot pool. After a few games he was going to call it a night and I knew this was my only chance. We had not talked anything about sex so I had know idea if he would be receptive to anything I had to offer. So I followed him to the elevator.

In the elevator I was very nervous and needed a way to drop a subliminal message. He was behind me so I took a step backward and brushed my hand on his crotch. He did not say anything, he stood his ground. At this point I ask him if he would like to come to my room for a nightcap. He said "what do you have in mind." I replied, "nothing in particular maybe just a quick drink from the refrigerator bar." He accepted my invitation and my heart started beating much faster as I could feel my cock starting to get aroused.

We got to my room and I dropped my card to unlock my door on purpose and bent down and brushed my head on his crotch. I looked up at him and again he made no effort to disengage my company at this point.

We got into my room and there was only a bed and a very small chair in the room. I asked him to get comfortable and kick his shoes off as he sat on the side of the bed. I turn the TV on and I sat down beside him and thought to myself, my god finally a chance to try my technique on someone else to see if it turned them on as much as it did me. I wasted no time and gently started rubbing his crotch as he let out a gentle moan of pleasure. I got so hard instantly knowing that I was soon to have a mouthful of another mans come in my mouth. I wanted him to experience everything I knew that made me so horny and build up the biggest wad to dispense in my mouth as possible.

At this point I just kept rubbing his crotch with one hand and gently tugged on his belt buckle and started to undo his belt. I rubbed on his crotch slowly for about 15 minutes. I gently had my hand on his back giving him a massage.

I could have came already with just the wind blowing, so I urged him with gentle pressure on his back with my left hand to stand up. I knew it was a turn on to have someone completely strip you. As I commenced to undressing us both I kept my one hand free to keep arousing him.

After we were down to just our underwear I could see his beautiful throbber wanting to burst out of his briefs. So I pulled them down and gently put my mouth around his head swirled my tongue around it and gave it a kiss. Then I stood up and gently kissed his neck and pushed him in a sitting position on the edge of the bed.

At this point he was rockhard but I wanted to savor the moment and build up as much as a present for the end as I could. He sat on the bed and I started kissing his chest as I went slowly down putting my mouth around his 6 inch nice and plump tool. I started stroking his shaft with my tongue. I kept this constant slow motion going on for at least 15 minutes or more and I could tell he was on edge the whole time. I made sure I went slow enough so he would not burst his semen into my willing mouth yet. I just kept as much as much of his manhood in my mouth as possible while using my tongue to stroke his shaft.

At this point he was moaning and moaning constantly every time my tongue would stroke his shaft with my warm moist mouth buried as far down on his throbber as I could without engaging my gag reflex. He was enjoying it very much and I wondered how long I could keep myself from letting him go all the way. I had to restraining myself because of the urge of wanting his seeds so bad.

After some time working on his beautiful tool and balls I would only use my hands to massage his nuts. This went on for several episodes of having him on the edge but I would pull my mouth off for a few seconds when I could feel his cum start to work up in his shaft. It was time for a break so I used my free hand on his chest to gently suggest to stand up. When he did I started licking his nuts and sucking them. I then started licking towards his butt and used a finger I had saliva on to spread his cheeks apart and swab his butt hole to transfer the scent to my finger. When I did he moaned and moaned, "Owe my god that feels great". I then licked his butt for a few minutes and slyly got a whiff of the transfer. It had a gentle and delightful aroma.

I stood up and put my hand on his chest to move him into a laying position in the bed and put pillows behind his head so I could see his face to see how he responded to my actions.

I then after propping his head up kissed his neck and stuck my tongue in his ear and blowing warm air in his ear. I licked slowly for a minute or so and worked my way to his chest and slowly back down to his beautiful throbber.

He was on the edge for a good 30 minutes at this point so I knew exactly what I needed to do to produce as much as a load as I could. So again I put my mouth around his tool and use my tongue to slowly milk his shaft keeping him on the edge and pulling off for a brief moment to make sure I was in control. This went on for a good half hour and I must've had him on the edge at least 15 times and I could not wait to see the outcome of my efforts. I was envious of not being in his position.

I put my lips in a kissing position and would go up and down his shaft maybe 10 times before I would put it back in my mouth and take it as deep as I could and kept working his shaft with my tongue

He was totally all mine at this point and I just kept the same routine up for another 15 minutes. I knew I was about to have a mouth full of joy and I was going down for my final dissent. I would pull off for maybe 20 seconds to allow him to settle back down and enjoy the last few moments of anticipation.

My God I was in heaven and was so looking forward to his ejaculation I almost came right then. I did not know if he was going to reciprocate but I did not want to ruin the moment or talk too much because I knew nothing about him and if he was straight or bi. I knew he was not gay. We did not say more than a sentence to this point. So as I went down for my final dissent taking my finger that had a wonderful scent and positioned it on his upper lip just under is nose. I could instantly this did indeed turn him on.

I put my cave back onto his throbber again and slowly ran my tongue up and down his shaft at a steady motion. I would only stop when he got on the edge but not take my mouth off of it. He did not say but I knew he wanted to blow so bad by his manner on his face and his moaning getting louder and louder.

He must have been on the edge at least 30 times so I knew he was going to produce a huge load. I kept my mouth on it and continued stroking his shaft with my tongue making sure I kept my mouth completely around his hunk of man meat. I could feel his load starting to come up his shaft and used my tongue to keep working his shaft. I would give a bob every now and then as I kept working on him.

After working on him for 30 minutes or so I could feel his legs started to cramp up and the head of his throbber was so huge as he moaned in pleasure. Oh I'm coming, I'm coming, I cant hold on anymore!

Spurt, spurt, spurt, spurt, spurt as long strands of cum hit the top of my mouth. He was moaning so loud oh my god, oh my God I'm coming, I'm coming. I kept my mouth around his cock and only pulled out enough to make room for all of his load to fit in my mouth. I made sure that none would drip out and I had enough room to keep as much as I could in my mouth. I had a mouth full of saliva and sperm and the taste was so delightful. I let a bit of it slide down my throat.

I then pulled off after milking every drop I could. Then raised up on my knees and positioned my mouth over his and slightly opened his mouth. With my fingers I opened his mouth and started dripping come into his mouth. He said oh my God I have never dreamed of doing anything like this and I can't believe I'm doing it. After giving him an ample taste I stuck my tongue in his mouth and swirled it around for a passionate kiss. I did this for a minute or so and then sucked out as much as I could back into my own mouth. I swallowed most of it making sure I left a little to savor the moment and let it keep sliding down to my tonsils.

It was so fantastic and I managed to give a blow job the same way I would like it on myself.

I was on my knees with my underwear still on and I bent up straight pulling my underwear down. He grabbed my pecker and only gave it what seemed like two strokes but was probably 10 before I busted a nut on his face and chest probably as good as he shot in my mouth. I then licked up every bit I could find anywhere as I sniffed my finger during this orgasm. All we did was smile at each other, got dressed and gave each other a quick hug and a high five to act macho.

I hope you enjoyed reading this and it got you hard and horny as it did me writing it. I had to jerk off at least two times thinking about this experience as I composed.