All Comments on 'My First Bi'

by Mydesire1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
wylderoswylderosabout 3 years ago

Excellent and arousing vignette.

Almost exactly the kind of blowjob I like to give except I like to rim.

Wondering if you were too inhibited to tongue his asshole when it was obvious you both would have enjoyed it.

Got me hard and stroking despite the malaprops.

"Descent" when you used "dissent."

"Oh" when you used "owe."

Brushing a guy's crotch is not subliminal. It is an obvious and overt gesture of foreplay, signaling to the other man that you want to play. Look up the word subliminal!

Cheers!

Mydesire1Mydesire1about 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the help in writing

SorenliaSorenliaabout 3 years ago

This made ma so horny

bipat55bipat55about 3 years ago

mmm your descriptions made me so wet and horny. I'd love to suck you off sometime.

I love keeping a man on edge like this and filling my mouth with his hot cum.

mwm61ontmwm61ontabout 3 years ago

Very much enjoyed!! I started late in life exporing my bisexual side, discovered most guys give great head. Knowing what makes your cock feel good and applying it your first time mmm mmm mmm! Thanks for sharing.

Best blow jobs I ever got were all from men, I need more practice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

We all remember the first time we took a penis in our mouth i think. Mine was after school with a friend when we went to my house to look at some porn. We were both clearly erect and i suggested taking out our erections and masturbating watching the porn. He commented on how good it must be to get your cock sucked and i said ill suck you if you want to try it. He said ok then and i proceeded to suck his shaft the same way as the girl in the porn bobbing up and down on him. Within a few minutes he spurted his juice into my mouth and i swallowed it. He thanked me and said my turn now and sucked mine and i spurted into his. I suggested we do more of the things in the porn the next time and he agreed. Eventually we ended up that id dress as a girl and most of the time he would be the guy and i enjoyed being the girl and him fucking me. Paul(a)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous