All Comments on 'My First Bi Experience'

by biisgreat

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
freemic3040freemic3040over 15 years ago
great story

please continue. i love sweet man-to-man stories

pamcdpamcdalmost 14 years ago
mmmmmmmm

Wow the 4 stories were so hot I would love the same. I have been caught like u and have done all but a real cock I sure want that more than anything. cummm is so thick like it is odd at first to me and salty (mine). MMMMMMMM i sure am horny now I am going to fuck myself with my 8" blk toy . Thanks any advice to get a cock?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More please........

So hot. More.......:):)

Tootight1Tootight1almost 10 years ago
good

I probably would have done the same thing, but would regret not telling wife. now is a good time to tell her, if you want to keep your marriage. how would you know it would happen(expected or not)?

funcpl124funcpl124over 4 years ago
Very Beautiful

Loved your story and do wish that you would continue with a few more chapters as this was so hot and loving.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wanted you to be with Sue for your first man thing. Don't you feel bad that you were cheating on her? I can't rate this because Your wife was so nice to you for helping you feminize and you were with a guy as a guy wearing panties only. Too much testosterone for me. No thank you. I like estrogen. I'm a sissy. and so are you darn it.

herslave500herslave5009 months ago

So where did Jill come in? Or was it supposed to be Sue?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous