All Comments on 'My First Bi MMF'

by BottomBiGuy

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hot story. I want more of this.

slavco8slavco8almost 3 years ago
Longer stories

Please write longer stories.. LOL

They are great!

Good job..

BradsWifeBeckyBradsWifeBeckyalmost 3 years ago

I wish I had Lorna's courage, to tell my husband how much it would excite me to have an MMF scene just once.

drake_slaterdrake_slateralmost 3 years ago

This story is exactly what i want to happen with my wife. Unfortunately i know she would never do it. Great story! Hope to read more like this from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm a mature woman, ex flight attendant, and nothing gets me hotter than seeing men have sex. Loved your stoty.

parker3522parker3522almost 3 years ago

This is exactly what all Bi men need. Perfect!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This perfectly describes the fantasy I have had for many years as a straight guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I used to see a married woman, one night we were having sex. She said she would love to watch her man suck me off, you can lick my pussy. The thought really turns me on. I agreed, the night could not come quickly enough. That night he was sucking my cock I started to push my cock into his mouth. This is so horny she said, as she lowered her wet pussy onto my face as I started licking her pussy. Soon my cock was deep inside his mouth as my tongue was deep inside her pussy, soon she started to cum. Her juice was over my mouth, her man wanted to taste her. He started to kiss me and tongue me. I could feel his pre cum seeping from his cock. I started to rub my cock against his, he started to moan into my mouth as we kept on rubbing cocks together. He reached down and pulled my foreskin right back and began to wank me off, I could feel my pre cum seeping from my slit on my cock. You two are so fucking horny she said. Why don't you fuck him the way you fuck me. Soon he began to open his legs, I started to rub my pre cum against his arsehole. He began to push himself onto my cock, fuck your so fucking tight I said I pulled my cock back slowly then he opened his legs more as I pushed myself into him. Your cock feels amazing he said as I began fucking him. He began to finger my arsehole, I started to wank him off as I fucked him. I looked over at his wife. She was playing with her pussy, oh fuck I'm cummin she said. I have no idea how hot this is watching my lover and man have sex. Cum inside him she said as he started to put another finger inside me, I could feel my cock rubbing his prostate, oh fuck he cummin I said as he started to cum. Oh I know as I felt his arsehole tighten around my cock as I started to cum. This was a night I will never forget.

FranklyFranklyabout 2 years ago

also a bi bottom..had a gf who knew i was bi and liked seeing me with other guys....so very much fun for all of us

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. Would love it if my wife would let me do something like this. I can’t even get her to play with my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When another man suck a man and fuck him its the best feeling in the world made me hard

Alanadarling1Alanadarling18 months ago

I love it when the woman is pleased.....

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Whadda blast! My wife and I used to indulge in 2b-1g three-ways all the time. The other dude and I would share her for an hour, foreplay, then the crazy woman would demand to watch us do some hard man-fuckin’. He’d ram-jam his throbbing rectum rocket up my gyrating ass and fill me rectum up with hot cum while mad-jacking my dancing boner to a mind-blowing prostatic/cockular orgasm.

Hey, I tend to prefer women for sex, but no dame ever made me cum like that! Oh mama, and finally my insatiable wife would make us fuck her double-dong. How-deeeee! Now THAT’s fuckin’!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Hot and well-written! Just right!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Fun fantasy. As a reality, this was not consensual. Betrayal's not hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous