My First Big Black Cock Ch. 05

Story Info
A straight white guy continues his journey.
7.4k words
4.73
15.3k
12

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

RECAP-My First Big Black Cock (part 1)

Okay, it's been a while since my first story here (see "My First Big Black Cock"). That story was how a straight guy gradually came to take his first "Black Cock". I'll recap the essentials here.

In that story I shared my journey of understanding that, yes, SIZE does matter.

After a long marriage with my then wife Cherie, which included our binging on porn, one night, she brought her best friend, Roxy over to our house. After drinking several glasses of wine, Cherie told Roxy about the dream she had where she was being taken by a horse with a huge cock. Roxy saw me watching and listening from my office. Then she shared with Cherie that she once had a black lover who was hung like a horse. Before she could share the story with Roxy she had to get high. They both shared a potent joint together. In the process, with me watching, she seduced my wife.

After that, when Cherie and I binged on porn, she had selected several interracial ones (this was back in the day when you had to go to an adult shop and rent VHS tapes). Unknown to me, she had also purchased a huge black cock. I watched as she orgasmed, again and again on the huge dildo, in a way she never had with me.

Eventually, our marriage ended, and yep, I ended hooking up with Roxy.

When sex with Roxy fizzled, I started watching porn and jerking off. With it was interracial porn. Eventually, somehow and for some reason unknown to me, I started identifying with the girl getting torn up by the black cock; instead, of with the huge cock doing the pounding. This lead me to fantasying about my ass, being the pussy. I started dressing up in Roxy's clothes and "fucking" myself in order to get the sexy that I wasn't getting with Roxy. Unbeknownst to me, Roxy had been monitoring my browsing history and knew all about it.

This, eventually, lead to a wild fuck session with Roxy in which she told me she knew what I had been doing and that she had a "little" surprise for me. The surprise was a massive black strapon she had concealed in her sexy underwear. She proceeded to fuck the shit out of me before she dumped me. When she was finished, she told me that I'd be calling her for some more of her big black cock. And that's the end of this little recap, If you want all the yank-worthy details, you'll have to find and read my last story.

RECAP-My First Black Cock-part 2

After moving out of Roxy's place, I decided that I was NOT the guy who got fucked by her big black cock. I was determined not to call her; but, after resisting as long as I could, I did-but only for a cup of coffee.

Little did I know that she had worn her big black cock under her dress. Step by erotic step, she seduced me into touching it while we sat having coffee. Then stroking it under the table as she played with what she called my "little clitty". She sat back and smoked, until she told me to pay and follow her out to her car: she told me that she was going to take her back to her house and fuck me with her big black cock.

Once in her car she lit up a joint and we got high. Before pulling she pulled my head onto her and I gave her head as she pushed me, gradually, ever further until her huge, black, double ended dildo was sliding down my throat balls deep. Only then did we go to her house.

When we walked into the bedroom, I saw another huge black strap on, in a harness, laying on her bed. She dressed me and put huge waterballons in a bra to give me tits. Then I fucked her to multiple orgasms. Just as I thought it was going to be my turn, I heard a sound behind me. When I turned a monstrously hung black man, Greg, had stepped into the room.

She explained that he was my little surprise; or present. As I gave him head and eventually took him all the way down my throat, I realized why she had "trained" me to take her big black dildo down my throat before driving off.

In front of Greg, Roxy called me Cherie-the name of my x-wife whom she had seduced. Cherie had dreamed of taking a horse cock, and Roxy told me, as Cherie, it was time to make that dream come true. In my high and horny state I became Cherie, and Greg fucked me with his impossibly large horse cock-taking my "cherry" as my first "real" black cock. Then he fucked Roxy; and then I sucked him off, swallowing rope after squirting rope of his thick, hot cum.

After Greg left, Roxy told me that now I was like her: a slut for big black cock. Finally, she said that my next step was to get some REAL tits of my own.

RECAP-My First Black Cock-part 3

When I woke up at Roxy's the next morning, my resolve returned, and I was determined to reclaim my identity as a straight, white male. I tried to cement this by hooking up with Heather. Everything went according to plan until we ran into Roxy at the mall and I left Heather alone with her while I went to do some shopping. That's when they decided we'd go on a double date that night.

Roxy showed up with a large black man (of course!), and afterwards we ended up back at Roxy's for drinks. Roxy produced a joint, and when Heather passed it on instead of taking a hit, Roxy ended up straddling her on the couch and doing a very sexy shot-gun (exhaling her smoke to Heather, who inhaled it), which ended in their lips touching. Then, when Derek stood to hand Heather the joint on our second pass, his crotch was at her eye level and Roxy slid an evil, knowing grin with me when we both caught Heather openly googling it.

Roxy started making out with Derek and Heather began to steal long looks at his package. Roxy then shared with Heather about how, when you're high, you're not really responsible for anything you do. As an example she replayed how she had straddled Heather and kissed her -- giving her another soft kiss. When she saw Heather eying her large nipples poking through her shirt, she exposed her huge rack and started making out with Heather. This caused Derek to start rubbing his crotch in appreciation and Roxy, still straddling Heather, turned to give her a look. That's when Roxy told Derek to just pull it out so Heather could have a look.

Roxy lead Heather over to Derek's couch where they mixed making out with stroking Derek's massive cock. This lead to Roxy coaxing Heather into jerking him while she went down on him. And that's when Roxy began the process of outing my sissy side to Heather. Then, Roxy and Derek seduced Heather into sucking Derek's dick by his kissing her while Roxy played with her pussy. Derek started pushing her down onto to his cock, but then removed his hand from the back of her head at the halfway point, and he looked at me in triumph as Heather finished the journey all on her own.

When Heather couldn't deep throat him, Roxy shared that it just took practice. Then she explained to Heather the power a big black cock had over EVERYONE: men as well as women. To prove it she pulled me over to the floor in front of Derek and asked Heather if she wanted to see this power by asking me to suck Derek's dick. She actually had Heather ask me to do it! When I deep throated him, Heather understood that I had practice! This whole revelation really turned Heather on, and Roxy then explained my whole sissy side to her -- and Heather LOVED the idea of my girly side and wanted to see it.

We went to the other room and they both dressed me as a black cock slut. Then they dressed up in slutty outfits and we returned to Derek, but found him passed out on the couch, so we returned to the bedroom and Roxy proceeded to fuck us both with her huge, double ended dildo. Derek staggered into the room to catch us just in time to watch us all get off. He then joined us and proceeded to fuck us all. The night came to an end with Derek nonchalantly leaving in a cab and Roxy and Heather cleaning up the creampie he had left me with.

RECAP-My First Black Cock-part 4

As before, after it was all over, I was determined to be a straight guy in a straight relationship with a beautiful woman: Heather. I loved her pussy, and she loved my cock. But what had last night done? When Heather came in for breakfast I shared my resolve that last night had been a one time thing. Heather didn't share any of her thoughts and so that was that. We went about resuming our relationship. But it lingered in the background for me; and, I thought, probably for her too.

Different things happened in normal life that would stir in us what we had done. It came to a head when we had a black waiter one night when we went out for seafood. I caught Heather staring at his rather significant package. After dinner she asked to stop and pick up a bottle. We never drank at home, but that night we did, and Heather had also bought a package of cigarettes and was smoking. Then Heather asked me to reach out to Roxy for some weed. We did, and Roxy dropped it by. Before she left she mentioned that was accepting an offer on her place and was selling and moving out west.

We smoked up, and fooled around a bit. After coming twice, Heather suddenly commented about how big Derek's cock was, and she started asking questions about black guys. Then she said how hot our night with Roxy and him had been, and if we could do it again sometime. As she shared more about what had happened with Derek, she noticed that it was turning me on. Then she asked to watch some interracial porn so she could see more about how black men were. As we were watching, some of the girls on the videos were saying how much they loved black cock, how big it was and how it felt; and, how they were "black cock sluts".

Heather then confessed how she hadn't stopped thinking about Derek since that night, and how it had gotten worse, and how bad she wanted to fuck him again. She then asked if that made her a "black cock slut". When I said it probably did, she started thinking that I didn't deserve her and that maybe we should break up. That's when I told her my journey-all of it. Even some of the things that I haven't shared in these (true) stories. She came to the conclusion that we were BOTH black cock sluts, and said that I should take Roxy up on her offer to get me tits when she sold her place. We laid out a plan that we'd get married, I'd get my tits and then we'd start fresh in a town where people didn't know us, and never knew that I used to be a guy. We'd live together as "girlfriends" and I'd be her chick with a dick (she mentioned how hot she thought Roxy was, and that she'd love it if I had big tits). Then, whenever we wanted, we could be black cock sluts together.

We texted Roxy to share the news. She was totally for it all, including paying not only for my tits; but a much bigger set for Heather. The kicker was that she wanted to live with us also. Heather and I agreed, and Roxy said she was coming over to celebrate. She showed up, but with five black guys, and said we were going to celebrate with a preview of what life would be like when we were all together. An interracial gangbang followed in which everyone got thoroughly fucked. Heather not only had another round with Derek, but also hooked up with Roxy's date Bo, who had an even bigger cock.

And now, what is probably the final chapter of My First Big Black Cock...

MY FIRST BLACK COCK-PART 5

I'm still a straight guy. I know, Roxy said, as she passed me the bong and took a big pull of her cigarette. I inhaled deeply and coughed furiously. A half finished bottle of Jack was on the night table. I took a healthy drink from my glass, as Roxy exhaled a plume of lazy smoke towards the ceiling. Heather sat in a chair in a corner of the room. Sipping her drink and smoking. She had been the first to hit the bong and her heavy lidded eyes were just starting to hit her. Looks like our girl's starting to dream again, Roxy chided. Yeah, I am bitch, what's it to you? Heather countered with a bit of a slur in her voice. She had also been hitting the Jack the hardest.

Roxy leaned and whispered heavily in my ear, you want to suck it don't you? Oh yeah, let her suck it, Heather chimed in. She took my hand and placed in on the thick bulge running down her skirt. Feel that? It's all for you honey, but you gotta suck me first... In my drunked weed boggled mind, I unconsciously started stroking the large cock that lay concealed beneath her dress, which worked the other end that was fixed deep inside her pussy. Ohhhhhhh, baby.. that's it, and she held her smoke off to one side and kissed my neck, just as the second hit of the bong started to wash over me and mix deliciously with swamp I had already sunk neck deep into. I moaned in the pleasure of it all. Then she hiked her skirt up and pushed my head slowly down. Uggghhhhh....Ohhhhhhh....ohhhhhhh, I looked over to see Heather's skirt also hiked up and her hand furiously rubbing her clit. I took Roxy's huge cock in my mouth, it was soft and life-like, and warm from sitting so long in her lap -- and much bigger than her previous dildo. I'mmmmmmm cooooommmmmminnnnnggg, Heather moaned and she bucked over and over again in her chair.

I felt Roxy's "cock" slide to the back of my throat, I pushed down and she arched her hips up. Then, her hands went to the back of my head and urged me even deeper, until I felt the realistically soft balls on my chin. She held me there, testing my limits, until she relented and I withdrew, trailing a long thick rope of saliva. Ohhhhh, baby, that felt soooooo gooooood, and she used my saliva to stroke herself and moaned at the stimulation the other end was giving her. Then she reached over to grab my tits with both hands, starting a gentle circular motion. I moaned in pleasure, then uggghhhhhhh, ooooohhhhhhhh as she pinched both nipples-hard. Oh...they're so sensitive....oh baby...and she lowered her hands and raised my shirt slowly, then cupped my hard nippled tits again with each hand. They're so warm and soft...baby.... Oh my God-that is sooooo HOT Heather moaned. They're....Roxy began....they're so fucking gorgeous, and she leaned in to take my right nipple into my mouth.

Ohhhhhhhhh, I moaned.... They came out just perfectly, Roxy breathed into my ear....

My brand new 42f tits were gloriously heavy on my chest; but in a much different way than the water balloons had been, and being able to FEEL them, and have my nipples sensitive an erect was simply ecstasy. Roxy lifted her shirt then, along with her bra and her large 38DD tits flopped free. She lay back on the bed. Come to me my sweet Cherie (and that was now my legal name in this state), and I crawled on top of her, then gently lay my eager tits onto hers. Mmmmmmm, we both moaned..... Then my botox pouty lipsticked lips melted onto hers and our mouths opened in a slow, deep kiss. She snaked a hand between her legs, wet it, and then found my semi erect "clit". Ohhhhhhhhhhh, I moaned as she rubbed me in short, quick circles with a thumb. Then she reached between us for her big black cock. Okay Cherie, honey, it's time....

After I had healed from the silicone implants, and was ready, Roxy had made me promise that I would let her be my first, just as she had been my first those years before. True to her word, she had also paid for Heather's massive rack, which could easily be seen across the scantily lit room - a dimness that would have easily swallowed from sight the small tits she had grown up with. Oh, wait, I want to see this....Heather slurred as she have eased, and half fell, from her chair to the carpeted floor of the new house we had lived in since we moved from our old town to begin our new lives. I raised my hips and then moved back until I could feel the warm soft head of Roxy's massive cock against my ass...

Here you go honey, Heather said as I felt the cool lubricant drip down between my cheeks and reach my "pussy", then Heather's hand moved the large black of Roxy's dildo to smear the slippery stuff and thoroughly ready my pussy. Mmmmmmmmm... that's nice... thanks baby... and Heather's large tits were hot on my arm as she leaned it to kiss me wetly on the cheek. Then Roxy's hands found my hips and lowered me onto her. I was tight (it had been a while), but my resistance just served to push the other end of Roxy's dildo deeper into her. Ughhhhhhhh, I heard her grunt, and then UUUGGGGHHHH as she pushed even more until I felt myself widen and her head plup past the sphinctered entrance to my pussy. Ohhhhhhhhh.... fuuuuuuuucccckkkk, I moaned. God, Roxy, your cock is sooooooo biiiiiiggg. You like it honey? It's just for you baby, special for this special night....

I let my weight carry the rigid softness of her into me then, opening me once again to the big black cock slut that I had committed to for a lifetime, but yet only had a parttime, relationship with. Ohhhhhhh, fuuuuuuckkkk, Heather softly purred as her big black dildo entered her from the floor beside us... the sight was so hot that I released myself completely onto Roxy's huge dildo, wanting to feel the total penetration that I knew Heather was feeling. But I had badly underestimated both the length and widening girth of Roxy's newly purchased cock, and pain expanded before pleasure as I felt her soft balls bottom out against me. Uuuuuggggggghhhhhh..... shhhhhiiiiiiitttttttt! I said sharply, even as Roxy reciprocated the same as the other end rocked her. Then she manage to gasp out, that's right Cherie, you make my cock soooo much bigger baby....just looking at your big tits jutting out above me like that....

As I held her inside me and adjusted to her new size, I reached up, wet my fingers and then my nipples, then I lowered them back onto Roxy's large rack, and we kissed again. Uhhhhhhhhhhhh... as she slowly withdrew several inches out of me as her hips sought a deeper purchase into the mattress; then slowly she slid into me again. Ohhhhhhhhhhh Godddddd.... Then further out, and further in....the pain faded as the pleasure rose.... She reached between us and started thumb rubbing my clit, and I could hear Heather's breathing pick up its pace on the floor beside the bed.

Roxy held our tits tight together as she started to expand the length of her thrusts.

Ooooohhhhhhhhhhh....give me your big black cock I said, with my head on her shoulder, and then we kissed as she fucked me... our breaths coming is sharp bursts though our noses as we held our kiss, and her dildo hammered into the both of us. Ohhh....oohhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhhhh, I'm coming Heather yelled, Ohhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuccccckkkkk!!! Ohhhhhh shiiiiiiiitttttt I then joined her as I shot my hot wetness onto Roxy's stomach, then she pounded me even harder until... I'm.....I'm.....coooooommmmmmiiiiiing........ she moaned beneath me.

After a few moments, we all started to giggle..then laugh..... Oh, shit, was that hot or what? Heather exclaimed rhetorically. Well, Cherie, I think you and your new tits are ready for what I have planned for us tomorrow night. Ohhhh? Heather questioned. Yes, we're - and I mean the three of us - are going out, in our new black cock slut best. We're hitting a club I've found. It's where white girls like us go in this town to hook up with well hung black studs... Sounds per-fect! Heather squealed in a delightful anticipation that spoke for the three of us.

Early the next evening, I stood in front of the full-length mirror and fastened by new black satin pushup bra, then lowered the short hot-red top over it. My already excited nipples couldn't be stopped though, and they could easily be seen poking through. My flat tummy with it's navel piercing glinted, and I liked what I saw. Having naturally feminine features to start with, I was already a passable girl before the double hormone therapy; but now you'd never guess I was a guy. My already thin arms had greatly softened, and, turning sideways, I could clearly see how my butt had become nicely padded and rounded, as it slightly lifted the back of my black mini skirt. Of course, the black 9 inch stiletto pumps didn't hurt the lift of my ass either. I lit a cigarette and my heels clicked me out to the living room where the girls awaited me.

12