All Comments on 'My First Big Black Cock Ch. 05'

by roxyblacksissy66

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awsome just effin awsome

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago
Love Black

My first time at a adult movie fully made up and dressed went well.I have dreamed of sucking cock but to night would be the first time.I felt a pair of hands rubbing my ass thru my dress.Then my dress was lifted up and a hard cock was now rubbing my ass.I now felt a pair of lips kissing my neck and eyes.As i turned around his mouth was now on my mouth kissing me hard.With that he took me to a large booth took off my dress and thong and started to suck my now hard cock.He stop and stood upit was then i was looking at a large hard black cock being forced in to my mouth.I sucked his cock took two loads of cum before he fucked me long and hard.He was the first of six hard cocks that i sucked and fucked me .

roxyblacksissy66roxyblacksissy667 months agoAuthor

Anonymous Love Black: YUMMY! Never had to do the movie theatre or Craigs list thing. Roxy is too much of a sexual dynamo. Between her and the rest of the girls we get plenty of BBC nearly every weekend. It's kinda an unspoken rule that whoever hooks up has to bring as many black studs over as possible. And if they don't come back to the house, then as many of us have to get invited as she can. Although, to be honest, it often takes a couple of dates before things really take off with the group.

Anonymous Awesome: thanks. Even hotter when it was actually happening. Just hard to really capture the whole thing in words....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous