My First Big Cock Pt. 02

Story Info
After wild fuck session he wakes up in a strange bed.
1.4k words
4.66
14.3k
26
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was around 2 AM when I woke up and took in my unfamiliar surroundings. I got out of bed quietly and went to the bathroom, doing my best not to wake up the man who was sleeping next to me. His name was Matt, a fact I found out shortly before we fell asleep, long after had deposited two huge loads of cum in me, one in my mouth and on my face, and the other deep inside my ass.

Returning to the bedroom, I noticed Matt was sleeping soundly, naked on his back, with his beautiful, thick cock proudly on display. That cock! I licked my lips a little as I recollected what had happened just a few hours ago. I instinctively reached back, gently running my fingertips through my asscrack to my tender back door, which still ached and throbbed. I found my hole was wet and slick to the touch, glazed with a film of what presumably was Matt's cum or lube that had oozed out from deep inside me as I slept. I thought of waking him up to go another round, but he hadn't shown any signs of stirring, so I decided against it and fell back to sleep.

I'm not sure how much time had gone by, but it was just beginning to get light out when I felt Matt stir and get out of bed. Still half asleep I rolled onto my stomach, facing the bathroom door and closed my eyes drifting back to sleep. When I opened my eyes again, Matt was standing in the doorway to the bathroom, lightly stroking his cock as he stared at my naked body stretched out before him. His cock was ready for action, long, thick, and throbbing, as he gently pulled at his balls while his eyes gazed over my naked body before him.

Moving towards me, Matt sat on the edge of the bed and began gently tracing his fingers along my body, from the back of my neck down to the crack of my ass. I lay completely still, half asleep, with the hairs on my entire body now standing at attention. Firmly kneading my ass in his strong hands, he continued to move down my body, and I instinctively spread my legs apart, a clear signal I wanted him to continue. I felt his hands reach between my legs and cup my balls, gently pulling my cock until it pointed towards my feet. Leaning on my back, Matt spread my ass apart with his strong hands, and I felt his tongue flicking around the rim of my ass before it spiraled into my steamy hole. Burying my face into the pillow, I groaned in pleasure as he prodded and explored my hot ass with his skilled tongue, grinding my hard cock into the bed below me.

Rolling me onto my back, Matt kneeled above me, straddling my head with his knees. Pulling my feet back over my head, he sucked and probed at my hole, while his hard, cock dangled on my face, painting it with lines of his fragrant, sticky precum. Guiding Matt's cock into my mouth, I leaned my head back and let him fuck my throat while he continued to devour me. I moaned on his cock as it plunged in and out of my mouth, trying to breath through my nose as we coupled passionately in the soft morning light now streaming through the blinds.

Sliding his cock from my mouth, Matt spun me around so we were face to face, and kissed my neck, scratching it erotically with his rough stubble. I spread my legs letting his strong, stout body engulf me, as his raging cock poked and prodded at my crack. Sitting up, Matt placed my legs on his thighs, lifting my ass off the bed a little, and reached for a condom when I stopped him, and guiding the head of his cock to my opening.

"Are you sure?"

Looking deep in his eyes, I smiled lustfully and nodded, saying,

"I want to feel you pump your cum deep in my ass again like last night!"

Peter immediately forced his cock into my hole just past the head, and stopped to let me open up.

"Have you ever tried poppers?" he asked.

"Yes. Why? Do you have some?"

David handed me the small brown bottle, and I took a few hits in each nostril and handed it back. As a soon as the rush hit me, I slumped down onto my back in the prone position and threw my hands up over my head in surrender. Matt slammed his cock balls deep, and I cried out in pleasured agony as his steely shaft split me in two. With long, deliberate, penetrating strokes, Matt pried my ass open with his thick cock, until he could sense I was ready to be fucked hard. Pulling my legs up straight in the air, holding my feet together, Matt began fucking me mercilessly. My semi-hard cock was flopping around, drooling pre cum as he used my, dripping, fully-blossomed hole as he pleased. I writhed violently and practically spoke in tongues as his thick veiny cock took me to levels of pleasure I had never felt before. Rolling me onto my shoulders with my legs tucked tightly to my chest, Matt pointed his meaty cock straight down between his legs and plunged into my exposed back door with all his weight. Pulling his cock out completely, leaving my used hole gaping wide open each time he pulled out, Matt repeated this over and over again, making me cry out in ecstasy every time I felt his cock slam against my prostate. Wave upon wave of pleasure built in me as his tool massaged me from the inside, and for the first time in my life I experienced a prostate orgasm, spurting a creamy load all over my own chest and face.

When I came Matt held his cock deep inside me, keeping my withered fuck hole stuffed as I spasmed on his cock. When I had finally settled down from my first mind shattering prostate orgasm, Matt slowly slipped his cock from my gaping hole and flipped me over onto my chest, pulling my hips in the air. I arched my back, put my face in the pillow and waited for it. Matt spanked my ass firmly and then inserted the first couple inches of his cock into my slack, fuck-hole. Then I felt him roughly grab the back of my neck, pinning my head to the mattress forcefully, while he plowed into be from behind. I surrendered completely, my entire body seemed to go limp as I moaned and whimpered at the beating I was taking from his cock. Matt paused to allow me to take a few more sniffs of poppers and then resumed his domination of my ass as I drifted into euphoria. My senses were overwhelmed: the sound of his balls and hips slamming into me, the scent of my own cum on my face and chest, the sight of this strong man plowing into me as I look back through my legs past my cock which was flopping violently with each thrust. Those were all intoxicating in their own way, but the feeling of having that thick, virile cock invading parts of my body that had never been touched, was beyond exhilarating.

Matt's breathing got increasingly strained and I swear I could feel his cock swell a tiny bit as he got closer to coming. Grabbing hold of my wrists roughly, Matt pinned my arms behind my back and ravaged me, dominating me like the little fuck boy I had become. Grabbing my throat from behind Matt squeezed tightly, leaving me gasping for air as he defiled me, jackhammering me from behind until he spurted shot after shot of his steamy cum deep in my ass.

Matt and I collapsed into a heap as his cock twitched and slowly shrunk inside me. When he finally slipped out of my hole, I turned and took his cock into my mouth. As I sucked his deflating cock clean, I could feel his cum flowing freely from my ass, running down my perineum and balls before pooling on the bed beneath me. When I had licked and sucked the cum and my juices from Matt's cock I collapsed on the cumstained bed, exhausted. It felt like I was almost addicted to his cock, and would be enjoying it as often as possible for sure!