My First Big Cock Pt. 10

Story Info
Married couple discuss their problems in the bedroom.
3.4k words
4.56
5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My First Big Cock Pt. 10

Over a month had passed since my wife returned, and we quickly settled into our normal routine. After she returned from her trip, she seemed rejuvenated, and we tried to rekindle our sexual relationship, but our attempts at intimacy typically ended in failure. To be fair, the failures were my fault. I have a smaller than average sized cock, have difficulty holding an erection, and cum pretty quickly. Not an ideal combination for a sexual partner.

I could sense her growing frustration, and did my best to satisfy her by eating her warm, wet pussy, but that wasn't what she really desired. She wanted to be split open by a big thick cock and feel her petite, neglected Asian pussy spasm out of control as it pounded her. She wanted to feel like I felt when I got fucked by Matt and Scott! I didn't blame her one bit, and wanted nothing more than to see her completely satisfied, but I wasn't equipped to do that for her.

After a handful of disappointing attempts at fucking over her first two weeks back home, we eventually just stopped trying altogether, and our sex life again fizzled. Feeling extremely frustrated and horny, I reached out to Matt by text, but our schedules never seemed to align, so I had no option but to satisfy myself. I work at home, while my wife works at an office, so I had plenty of time alone to play with myself. I started going naked, or wearing nothing but sexy underwear around the house, and even bought an electronic thrusting butt plug/cockring, that I used whenever the opportunity presented itself.

One day, while I was masturbating in the living room, stroking my hard little dick while I massaged my balls with my other hand, my wife returned home from work early and caught me in the act. Thinking I was alone, I took my time that day, edging myself and moaning intermittently in pleasure. I pinched my nipples hard, licked my own precum from my fingers, and played with my hole, using two fingers to circle around the rim. Sliding my fingers into my hole, I fingered myself furiously, until I finally couldn't hold it any longer, and came with a load groan, pumping with all my strength.

As I came down, I was snapped back to full consciousness by the sound of my wife screaming.

"WTF!!! Are you fucking kidding me?? When I try to get you to fuck me, you either can't get it up, or you cum in like 15 seconds. Do you have any idea how long I've been standing here watching you? At least 25 minutes! Look at how hard you still are and you already came!!! I can't fucking believe this!"

My heart dropped into my stomach, and I buried my face in my hands in shame.

"So are you going to tell me what the fuck is going on?" she said, now crying, "Just tell me the truth."

After a brief, uncomfortable silence, I cleared my throat and said,

"Ok. I guess it's past time we had a serious conversation. Let me clean up and we can sit down and talk."

I jumped in the shower and rinsed my cum off my lean body, got dressed and joined my wife at the kitchen table.

Reaching over I took her hands in mine and said,

"Ok here goes. First off, you are my wife, mother of my child, and my life partner. I love you, and I don't want to split up or anything like that, but something hasn't been right with us in bed for a long time. We haven't had sex for over a year, and I know I'm a terrible lover, so when we do you usually end up unsatisfied."

"I used to love it when you went down on me though!"

"Maybe, but be honest, you weren't satisfied, and it's not your fault. I don't think you've ever come from me fucking you, have you? It made me really insecure and anxious when it came to sex, which made it worse to the point where I just stopped trying altogether."

She paused and shrugged, and answered kind of sadly,

"I guess you are right, I don't think I have ever come on your cock without rubbing my clit, and I did usually feel unsatisfied and frustrated afterwards. I don't know what to say. I'm sorry but sometimes I just feel the need to get fucked deep and hard by a thick strong cock."

"It's not your fault. If it's anyone's it's mine. I know and freely admit that I am a terrible lover. I'm just not physically built that way."

"So do you not find me attractive anymore? Is that it? Is there something we can try differently maybe, or do something to spice up our sex life? Maybe bring another girl in for you?"

"You're beautiful, that's not the problem. I don't know if there is anything we can do differently that will improve our situation, and bringing in another woman certainly wouldn't help. I'm so anxious and insecure about my inability to satisfy a woman in bed that I can't even fuck my own wife, who I love and who loves me. I have zero desire to fuck a strange woman."

She nodded her head reluctantly in agreement. "So what can we do? Wait, what were you thinking about when you were masturbating? What made you so hard?"

I took a deep breath.

"Babe, I have a confession to make. Before we met and got married I was kind of bisexual. I was attracted to and dated women, but would occasionally have fun with other men in secret."

A look of complete astonishment and disbelief that came over her face. It unsettled me and shook me deeply. After a considerable silence, she asked,

"And that's what you were thinking of when you were jerking off earlier?"

I looked away in embarrassment, and replied in a defeated voice,

"Yes."

My wife rubbed her face in her hands and looked off into the distance in contemplation.

"But you don't want to split up? Wouldn't you be happier in a relationship with a man, if you want to be with a man sexually?"

Taking hold of her hands again, I looked her deep in the eyes and said,

"I don't want to split up, and apart from our problems in bed, I am very happy with you. I can't envision being with anyone but you."

She nodded and squeezed my hands tightly. We sat there in silence for a bit, with a palpable tension in the air.

"What about you?" I asked, trying to clear the air. "Have you ever thought of being with another guy, one that could give you what you need in bed?"

She smiled wryly and looked away shyly, saying,

"Of course, I have. I've actually been propositioned at work several times by tall, attractive, powerful men, and I was really tempted but I couldn't just throw my marriage away just because you can't get it up or you come fast. Actually I feel like you, apart from the sex, I am very happy."

"What if I wanted you to be sexually satisfied?" I asked tentatively.

"Wait, are you encouraging me to cheat?"

"To cheat? No, not at all. What I'm saying is that it's not cheating if I know about it ans give you permission."

My wife sat confused and stunned, trying to figure out what I was getting at.

"So what are you suggesting here, an open marriage?"

"Not really. What I'm suggesting is that we are both allowed to satisfy our sexual wants and needs outside our marriage in a discreet manner that doesn't embarrass or shame the other."

"I see. And you think you'd be able to handle that? I could go away on a business trip, get fucked by someone, and come back home after and pretend like nothing happened? I don't know if I could do that. Wouldn't you be jealous, or wonder what I was doing and who I was doing it with? Wouldn't you be worried about my safety? What if the guy is a psycho and beats me up or worse?"

"Yes, that is basically what I'm saying. I won't ask you questions about it, but I'd listen if you felt you had to clear your conscience. I hadn't thought about the safety part, but I don't think that's an issue if you went with someone you know fairly well. I'm not saying you go out and just fuck anyone. I know you couldn't do that, but if it was with one of your attractive coworkers or a male friend and you had my blessing? I would be okay with it, as long as they satisfied you, because I can't. Also, watching you get fucked by a big cock is one of my favorite fantasies to jerk off to."

"Really! Geez. That's a lot to think about. So what about you? Would you find a man to fuck you?"

"Yes. Ever since our sex life dried up, I have become a lot more curious about men again. I've been chatting with one guy for a while now. We share fantasies, sexy texts and exchange pictures."

She looked at the ceiling in disbelief. "So what have you done with men? Like has a man sucked your dick, have YOU sucked another man's dick??"

There was no point in holding anything back now, so I said,

"All my experiences with men have been with older men, as a bottom, which means I am the receiver. I've sucked men's cocks, swallowed cum, had a cum facial, been dominated, but what I enjoy most is letting a powerful man fuck me bareback and cum in my ass."

"Oh my god...", my wife gasped.

Talk about an uncomfortable silence!

"So you like older men? That surprises me. I would have never suspected you were gay at all, and even when you told me I assumed you like fucking younger boys in their 20s or something."

"I'm only attracted to older, manly, straight looking and acting men. Some have been married guys in a situation like ours. I think part of the reason I like sex with men is that I am just better equipped for it. As a bottom, the size of my cock is kind of an afterthought, since it's my mouth and ass that are doing the work. I have a wet mouth and a thick muscular ass! Many top gay and bi guys don't suck cock, they just like being sucked and fucking."

My wife still had an incredulous look on her face, but seemed to be starting to get her head around the situation.

"I guess that makes sense. So did your inadequacies kind of push you to that role?"

"Maybe they contributed, but really for some reason the idea of fucking a man's ass never appealed to me. I always thought if I ever tried anything with men I would want to experience the act of sex from the female perspective."

She nodded in acknowledgment, took hold of my hand, leaned in and kissed me gently on the lips.

"Let's go to bed and sleep on this, and we can continue tomorrow. I think I understand, and I'm not even angry anymore. I'm actually relieved to know, and I hope we can figure this out. It's a big shock though, and I have to think if I could actually really go through with any of this. I'm glad we had this talk though, I really am. I just need to think, a LOT."

------------------------------

When I woke the next morning, I found myself alone in bed, and went downstairs to find my wife. She was nowhere to be found. The house was empty, and her car was gone. I looked to see if she had left me a note, but found nothing, and I slumped down on the sofa, fearing the worst. I went up to our room to see if she had packed a bag, and but everything was in order. I went back to the kitchen and made a pot of coffee, and sat down at the table to try to get my shit together. Tears started to flow down my cheeks. I had lost her.

To my surprise and delight, about 10 minutes later I heard my wife's car pull into the garage. I wiped my face and went out to see if she needed any help. When she noticed my red eyes, she hugged me and said,

"Awww! Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. I actually just went for a long drive to clear my mind. Go sit down, I got you some breakfast!"

I poured my wife a cup of coffee, and we sat down to eat.

"So how was your drive?" I asked.

"It was great! Just what I needed actually. I did a lot of thinking about our talk last night. I feel a lot better about it now, and I think we can try. The fact that you're crying because you thought I may have left, says a lot too. You obviously really love me and I love you."

I felt as if a massive weight had been lifted from my shoulders. She continued,

"Ok, here is what I have decided. From now on, you have my permission to meet up with men for casual sex when the opportunity arises. If someday you meet a man that you want to have a real relationship with, not just fucking, but romantic dinners, movies, growing old together, stuff like that, you have to tell me."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, and sat there in stunned silence as she continued talking,

"I do have one request though. The first guy you decide to meet, I want to be there. I just want to watch."

I was speechless, my mouth went dry, and I had to take a sip of coffee before I could speak.

"Really? You want to watch us?"

"Yes. Actually I thought about that a lot on my drive and it really turned me on. I'm not going to do anything, I'll just sit there quietly next to the bed, and maybe move around a bit to watch you suck and get fucked from different angles."

I noticed my wife's hand had disappeared under the table, and from the dreamy look on her face, I could tell she was rubbing her pussy.

She must have seen my internet history or found my secret folder of porn on my computer! This exact scenario was one of my biggest kinks, but to hear my wife say it out loud, and to see her rubbing her wet pussy made it hit home harder than ever. I felt my cock tent in my pants. Instinctively, I started stroking and caressing my rock hard dick, rubbing my precum over my sensitive head.

As I continued stroking my cock, I got up from the table, took my wife's hand, and pulled her towards the sofa. Sitting on the sofa facing each other we continued talking as we watched each other masturbate. My wife's pants were around her ankles, and I pulled my pants down, and twirled around, showing off my outfit.

I had almost forgotten I was wearing a sexy black jockstrap with nothing covering my bare round ass. She gasped when she saw what I was wearing and pulled her shirt up, squeezing her centimeter long nipples hard.

"Oh my god babe! You look so fucking hot in that!!! I bet you're going to have tons of men lining up to fuck you!"

Her hand was now a blur between her legs, and she moaned loudly as she approached her first orgasm in quite a long time.

She was getting close to coming, writhing and groaning on the sofa which was now wet with her juices.

"Tell me every little dirty thing you want to watch me do with another man." I asked, hoping we could keep doing this for a while.

"I want to see you with a man's man. Someone much bigger than you physically, with a really big one."

She was panting as she spoke, and pulled her other hand to her pussy, shoving two fingers in deep.

"Do you want to see me suck his cock and lick his balls?" I teased, as I pulled my cock from my jockstrap and pumped it more urgently.

"Fuck yeesssss!" she screamed, as her pussy convulsed and she squirted all over the floor.

I was so turned on from watching her cum her brains out, that I put my cock back in my jockstrap, pulled my legs to my chest and started running my hand through my crack.

Her eyes practically popped out of her heads when I made eye contact with her and spread my asscheeks, exposing my hole.

"Oh my god babe, your asshole looks so hot!"

"Keep going!" I panted, "What else do you want to see me do?"

"I want to see you on your hands and knees, and watch your face as he shoves his cock in your ass!!!"

My wife was rocked by another intense orgasm, shaking and sweating as she pinched her nipples with a look of complete bliss on her face.

When she opened her eyes, I looked deep in her eyes, sucking on two fingers. I had never seen my wife look anything close to she did then. She was sooo sexy, she was sweaty, her hair was a mess, and she kneaded her small perky tits, as she groaned on the brink of yet another orgasm. Spitting into my hand I rubbed my asshole and sunk two fingers deep in my hole.

"Holy SHIT!" she screamed, "That is sooo fucking hot!! Fuck your hole baby! Deeper and harder!"

I continued fingering my hole with two, and then three fingers as my wife watched in awe, with a look of pure carnal pleasure on her face.

I was now moaning in ecstasy as I fingered my loose hole and saw my wife run to the bathroom, returning with a humongous dildo in her hand.

"When the fuck did you get that?", I said incredulously.

"Time for you to meet Homer babe. I've had Homer here, or some version of him since we first started going out. Whenever you couldn't get it done, I'd go to the bathroom, stick Homer on the floor or wall, ride him for a few minutes and return with a big smile on my face. Homer 1 was tiny but I didn't know any better back then. Yours was only the second cock I'd had inside me and was similar to the first one."

Taking Homer into her hand, she started rubbing it at the entrance to her sloppy pussy.

"This latest version of him is the biggest ever, he's almost a foot long and thick, so actually it wasn't your fault I couldn't cum with you when we tried fucking the last couple weeks."

I continued fingering my hole furiously, bending over with my ass facing my wife. She was rubbing her clit and slid Homer into her cunt with ease, pounding herself with the thick long rubber cock. She soon came again, whimpering as her pussy pulsed on the massive dildo deep inside her.

When she recovered her breath, my wife pulled Homer from her sopping wet pussy, crawled over to me and said with a devious smile on her face,

"It's about time you and Homer got to know each other a bit better."

Handing me the massive dildo, which was still dripping with my wife's most intimate juices, she helped me guide the head to my hole, and watched in lustful awe as I slowly slid it into my glistening hole, groaning in agony. Kneeling close behind she rubbed her clit in a blur of motion, as she watched me fuck myself with my back arched and ass high in the air.

I felt dizzy and disoriented as I let myself get carried away and came like a fire hose, blasting pulse after pulse of cum into my jockstrap. My wife came immediately after as she shoved 3 fingers deep into her pussy, and collapsed in a heap next to me.

After resting for a fair amount of time, we got in the shower together, and took turns cleaning each others soiled, sticky, bodies. I hadn't seen my wife come as often or as intensely as this since we started going out, and I had never before been as erect and turned on in her presence. As we kissed and touched each other more intimately than any time in the past 10 years, I started to think that just maybe we had stumbled on the spark our relationship needed.