My First Big Cock Pt. 11

Story Info
Couple enjoy rare, enjoyable fuck and take the next step.
2.5k words
4.6
3.7k
8
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My First Big Cock Pt. 11

The next morning I woke up naked in bed spooning my wife from behind, with my semi-hard on wedged in the crack of her petite ass. As I thought about what had happened the previous day, my cock began to stiffen, and my wife moaned softly when the head of my hard dick began poking at the opening to her tight pussy.

"Mmmm that feels nice," she said, and I slowly began to slip my cock into her moistening hole.

"Oh yeah baby, just like that!" she gasped as I began pumped into her with deep long strokes.

I could feel her ass pushing backwards onto me wantonly, and grabbed her perk little tits in my hands, twisting her nipples hard, eliciting a throaty groan from her mouth.

"Keep going babe, don't stop!" she pleaded, as I started fucking her harder. Our now sweaty, flush bodies smacked against each other, filling the room with the passionate sounds of our fucking.

I began kissing her neck and shoulders as I plowed into her inviting, hot pussy, as she writhed in ecstasy with each powerful stroke.

We had been fucking passionately for about 10 minutes when I felt myself getting close to a powerful orgasm, and reached down and pulled my tight balls hard to try do delay the inevitable.

"I'm almost there baby! Give it to me!" moaned my wife, caught in the throes of passion.

I fucked her as hard as I could, squeezing her nipples hard with my fingertips as I mauled her tits with my hands, trying my best to make my wife come on my cock for the first time in the roughly 20 years since we met. Out of nowhere my wife cried out, and I felt her sloppy wet pussy clamp down hard on my shaft. Her body spasmed out of control as she came hard, holding my hands firmly on her tits.

When I felt her pussy twitching on my cock, I couldn't hold off any longer. I rolled her onto her stomach, pumped my cock deep into her sullied cunt, and shot my cut deep into her womb as she seductively rotated her ass back into me. As I rolled off of her onto my back, breathing heavily, my wife sat on my face, feeding me my own delectable creampie as she desperately ground her filthy, cum filled pussy on my face and mouth. As I lapped up the decadent mixture of her slick wet juices and my own thick cum, she licked and sucked my shrinking dick.

"That's it baby! Keep eating my dirty cunt just like that! I'm going to come again all over your fucking face!!!" she gasped.

Locking her eyes on mine, my wife rode my face with reckless abandon, smothering me with her mucky cunt while she pinched and twisted her nipples. Her moans and groans crescendoed louder and louder, until she convulsed violently and squirted on my mouth and all over my face.

When she finally came down from her second orgasm, my wife kissed me. Our tongues intertwined passionately, mixing our intimate fluids together in our mouths. Snuggling up to my chest, she giggled,

"Babe that was fucking incredible! We should have had that talk YEARS ago!"

I nodded in agreement.

"I've never seen you so turned on in my life! I can't believe that all we had to do was open up a bit and we would be able to rekindle our sex life. If we can keep this up, we might not even have to explore the things we discussed last night!"

"What?!?" she replied, seeming a bit startled.

"Well it was pretty fucking good wasn't it?" I asked.

"Yes it was, but that doesn't change anything for me," she said shrugging her shoulders a bit.

"It doesn't?" I asked, clearly in shock.

"Well maybe it changes things for me, but definitely not for you," she replied matter of factly.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well, if you were able to consistently fuck me like that, I'd be satisfied and wouldn't need to find another man to fuck me."

I nodded in agreement.

"But YOUR situation is entirely different. From what you told me yesterday, fucking me is not what you REALLY want, is it?"

I cursed myself. Why the fuck did I tell her everything!

"Today you saw me in a state of sexual pleasure that you had never seen before,"

I nodded in agreement and she continued.

"WelI, I saw the same look on your face last night, when you fucking your ass with three fingers. See the difference?"

I did see the difference. My wife just wanted to be fucked properly by her husband. I, on the other hand, wanted to be fucked in the ass by a masculine alpha male.

"So you still want to watch me get fucked?" I asked timidly.

"More than anything!! The fact that we had one fantastic fuck didn't change anything for me. I know you enjoyed it, but I still want to see your needs satisfied, and unfortunately I can't do that, even with Homer's help."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"You said you've been chatting with a guy pretty regularly right? Tell me the truth, have you met him yet? Do you want to see him?"

As much as I wanted to say no, I simply couldn't. My physical needs overcame my rational thoughts, and I felt myself nod in embarrassment.

"Yes, I have been chatting with a guy named Matt, I definitely would love to meet him. Are you saying I still have your permission to meet men for sex?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying! Especially if it makes you so horny you can fuck me like that!"

This seemed too good to be true.

"Are you absolutely sure?" I asked, needing to hear it from her again.

"Yes! Please set something up as soon as possible. You have no idea how much the idea of watching you suck and get fucked turns me on! I'm aching to see that!"

I shrugged and said a bit reluctantly,

"Ok let me talk with Matt and see if he's interested. To be fair I have to tell him you'll be there watching, and see if he's cool with that."

"Of course! So is Matt totally gay or bi like you?" she asked.

"You know I'm not sure. I think he may be bi though, because he said he doesn't suck cock. He'll kiss and lick my ass, but he doesn't really have much use for my dick."

My wife nodded and laughed, saying,

"Believe me I know the feeling! Until this morning your dick has been useless to me too!"

Her last remark stung deeply, but I knew it was true, and tried to shrug it off, saying,

"Ok, I'll get in touch with Matt and let you know how it goes. I'll tell him you'll just be watching and not participating."

A wicked smile came across my wife's face, and I could see a mischievous glimmer in her eye as she said,

"Tell him I want to watch. Whether or not I participate... well, we'll just have to see about that!"

-------------------------------------

The next day I sent Matt a text out of the blue, and asked if we could meet somewhere to talk. Matt was thrilled to hear from me, as we hadn't really spoken since my wife came home. We agreed to meet at a small coffee shop later that afternoon. When I told my wife she was thrilled, and had a mischievous sparkle in her eyes that I had never seen before. When I was ready, I kissed my wife goodbye and was about to leave when she whispered in my ear,

"Good luck baby. Just so you know, I plan on stripping naked the second you leave and will play with myself while I wait for you to come home."

I kissed her passionately on the mouth, grabbing a hard nipple in one hand as the other slipped into her pants and rubbed her soaking wet gash. Licking my fingers of her deliciously slick, fragrant juices, I grabbed my keys and headed to the car.

"See you in a little bit!" I said, as I walked out the door to the garage glancing back at my beautiful wife, who was already nearly naked.

"Ok see you soon! Oh, and if things go well, don't feel like you have to come home alone," she said in between moans, in a sexy, breathy voice.

About 20 minutes later, I arrived at the coffee shop to find Matt waiting patiently at a small corner table. He rose to greet me and we caught up for a bit about what we'd been up to since we last met.

"So what is it you want to talk about?" said Matt curiously.

"Ok here goes. As I told you when we first met, my wife and I have had a non-existent sex life for years. When she came back from her trip we tried to rekindle our marriage, but I wasn't able to satisfy her, well at least not with my little dick. I couldn't get it up half the time, and the other times I came really quickly."

"Aww I'm so sorry to hear that!" Matt said sympathetically, as he continued to listen intently.

"Well a few days ago, my wife came home from work several hours early, and walked in on me masturbating. She watched me stroke and edge myself as I moaned in pleasure, for about 30 minutes and when I came she freaked out. She wanted to what it was that made me so hard, and why I was able to stay hard for so long, when I came within a minute with her."

"Oh shit! Are you ok? What did you say!?!"

"I decided the time had finally arrived to come clean, so I told her the truth, that I was fantasizing about being sucking cock and being fucked in the ass."

Matt's face went pale, as he struggled to process what I was saying. Finally he responded, asking,

"Oh my god it must have been traumatizing for both of you! How did she react to that?!?"

"At first she went ballistic. She was sure I wanted to leave her, and that I didn't love her anymore. After she calmed down though, we sat down and had a really long talk about how we both felt about our relationship and our sex lives. It was clear that we were both happy with everything else, and still committed but extremely sexually frustrated. In the end, we agreed we would permit each other to discretely meet people for sex outside our marriage."

"Are you serious! Are you ok with that, like her fucking other men?" Matt asked in disbelief.

"Are you kidding me? I would love to watch my wife get fucked by a big thick cock!"

Matt laughed and shook his head, then motioned for me to continue.

"Anyway, she said that while she didn't know if she would be able to fuck someone else, she definitely wanted to see me act on my urges."

Scott looked like his head was about to explode. After a short silence, his eyes lit up and he asked tentatively,

"So this means you are allowed to see me whenever you want?"

I smiled mischievously and started rubbing his swelling cock beneath the table.

"It appears so! My wife knows I'm here with you and that we've been chatting, but I told her we haven't met yet. There's one slight caveat that I have to tell you about though. You may not be comfortable with this, and if you're not I completely understand."

"What is it?" Matt asked, curiously, "Sounds pretty serious!"

I smiled sheepishly and paused slightly before saying,

"She said she wants to watch."

Matt's looked at me like he had just been informed he won the lottery. He smiled broadly and said,

"That's it??! I don't have a problem with that, if you don't. Do you have a picture of her I can see? I'm not turned off by women, in fact I still sleep with the occasional woman, though I prefer men."

I pulled up a picture of my wife's face on my phone, and handed it to him.

"Damn! She's pretty!" exclaimed Matt, handing me my phone back. "Very pretty face, though unfortunately I can't see much more than that. Would you have any "more interesting" pictures of her?" asked Matt, with a naughty look in his eye.

"Unfortunately I don't, but she's has a nice body. She's thin with perky smallish tits, and a nice firm ass," I said, trying to spark his interest even more.

"I'm game for sure," Matt said grinning ear to ear, as he stood up and went to the bathroom. When he left the table I excitedly texted my wife, and let her know that he was definitely interested.

"We're good! He said he's fine with you watching, and mentioned that he is bi sexual, though he prefers men. He asked to see your picture and said you had a beautiful face, but was disappointed I didn't have anything else, a bit "more provocative to show him."

I got a quick reply from my wife, which was short and sweet.

"Show him this."

I wasn't sure what she meant, when I noticed she was typing another message.

My phone buzzed and when I opened my phone I couldn't believe my eyes. It was a selfie of my wife. She looked like she was in heat. Her hair was disheveled, her sweaty little tits and hard nipples were on display, her eyes burned with desire, and she had her mouth wrapped around her glistening dildo!

My phone buzzed again.

The second picture was even more amazing than the first! She was bent over, with ass up high in the air and 2 fingers deep in her pussy. I felt my cock get hard in my pants. Holy shit she looked good enough to eat!

Matt then returned, sat back down and asked,

"So when are you thinking of doing this? Are you really sure your wife isn't going to freak out when it gets real?"

"The sooner the better. I texted her and told her you were ok, and look what she sent back," I replied, sliding him my phone nonchalantly.

"Whoa!" Matt exclaimed, as his eyes practically popped from his head, with a huge shit eating grin on his face.

"Easy Matt! I don't even know if she'll want to participate yet. She said she just wanted to watch."

Scott laughed loudly, saying

"Ok Ok. Fair enough. So what are you doing after this? Any plans?" Scott asked excitedly.

"Actually we don't have any plans the whole weekend."

"Do you think she'd be okay if we showed up together this afternoon?"

"She's been stark naked masturbating all over the house since the second I got up to come meet you. I'd venture to say she'd be fine with it!"

"Well what the fuck are we waiting for???" Matt exclaimed, before he shouted loudly, ""CHECK!"

As we left the coffee shop, I decided I should give my wife a heads up, and sent her a text.

"Hey babe, you may want to clean up and make yourself presentable. We're on our way back now."

She answered immediately,

"What? OMG WE??????"

"Yep!"

------------------------------