My First Blowjob

Story Info
A romanticized recall of the night I suck my first cock.
5.4k words
4.51
17k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The silence of the night only broken by the beating of my heart, I pick up the pace. It's colder than I expected. Darker too. The pale, distant light of the waning moon isn't enough to cast off the darkness swallowing the countryside road ahead of me. In fact, I can barely see where I put my feet. Thankfully, It hasn't rained for days, I don't have to worry about muddy puddles.

I check the time on my phone, taking advantage of the temporary light to check the ground ahead of me. I'm not running late per say but our point of rendezvous is definitely farther away than anticipated. To be fair, I hadn't anticipated having to stop twice to mark my territory on a random tree either. Cursing my nervous bladder under my breath, I turn the display off and pocket my phone.

Keeping the light on would probably help with showing up on time... but I don't like the idea of walking blind while at the same time signalling my presence to every breathing soul around. I know that's silly. It may be late at night but this is still a very familiar area. I know there's nothing to fear here... Yet the circumstances make me even more nervous than I usually am.

I turn right and feel my heart skip a beat.

The car is already there, waiting for me. At least, I think it's the car. I can't quite make out the colour in the dark. As I get closer, the lights turn on. I recognize the model. That must be it... but what if it's not? Doubt makes me slow down. I have half a mind to turn heel and run back home.

I see the shadow of the driver leaning toward the passenger seat and the door opens, inviting me in. I dive in headfirst before my scaredy-cat's ass can get cold feet. I close the door behind me and holding my breath, turn around.

I'm met face to face with a man twice my age. He hadn't lied however, he does look younger... ok, let's say well preserved. I actually prefer it that way. I feel more comfortable putting my trust into older hands.

He still has a full head of blond hair and pink, clean-shaved, cheeks. It's hard to tell sitting down, but he looks taller than me. He's definitely bigger though... and I could use to lose some weight. His belly is literally resting against the wheel, making the house feels even smaller than it already is.

He's friendly. Too friendly for my taste actually. As the engine roars and the car flies into the night, so does his mouth. He talks about all the roadworks going on, the capricious weather, the pangs of remote work... He even mentions some anecdote about his brother and how they used to work together.

Blowing on my fingers to warm them up, I only give short, non-committal answers in return. I'm hoping he loses interest and quiets down. I don't like small talks, now less than ever.

When the car finally stops, my mood is a bit dampened. My hands are still irritating cold though.

"Mind your steps!" He said cheerfully while turning the engine off. "There are no garden lights!"

There's no alleyway either. I follow on his heels, stepping very carefully on a slippery, wet grass that's really in need of a good mowing. The front yard is just a huge mass of bushy, indiscernible darkness. Despite keeping my head down the all time, I still manage to lose my footing but thankfully, he doesn't seem to notice. He's too busy trying to find the keyhole in the dark.

Feeling my stress building back up, I glance around to try to take the edge off my mind. Standing a bit apart from the rest of the street, the house is tall and gloomy. It must have been real nice 50 or 60 years ago but even the night can't hide the signs of weathering. The closed shutters don't help either. The whole place feels eerie.

The faint click of the key finally turning in the lock resounds in the empty night.

"After you!"

He steps aside and invites me in with a big grin. I hesitate for a moment, my eyes fixated on the gaping maw of blackness extending behind his inviting hand. I give him a sideways look, inspecting him. He doesn't look like a serial killer. The place may be a bit off but he doesn't give me any threatening vibes.

""I'll allow myself in then" I smile, walking past him.

I try to sound cheerful but my shaky voice betrays my nervousness. He smiles back at me in a reassuring, almost fatherly way. He's taller than me by a good hand. I like it.

He closes the door behind me. The doorway is so small I can feel his belly rubbing against my back. I stand my ground, enjoying the light touch. I can hear him feel about in the dark after something. The switch makes a click. The light flickers a couple times before turning on. I can't help to squint a little. After spending so much time in the dark, the dim, orange light is hard to bear.

The house however, is far from dazzling me. I feel like I stepped on a construction site. It looks like someone started removing the tiling from the floor but gave up halfway, allowing a grey dust to settle on the remaining tiles. Makeshift shelves line up the walls, overflowing with an indiscernible clutter. The few spots where the wallpaper shows, it's either faded or torn off.

"Excuse the sorry state of the place. I should have warned you." He explains as if he had read my mind. "This was my late mother house, she passed last month... We're in the middle of renovating it. My brother will move in with his family."

Again with the personal story... I take my courage in both hands and turn around, determined to set the record straight.

"Listen. I'm sorry for your mother but I... I didn't come here to talk."

The words escape my mouth so fast they seem to all melt together in a barely intelligible sentence. I spoke directly to his shoes, feeling too shy to make eye contact.

A few seconds pass in complete silence and I feel instant regret.

I shouldn't' have said anything... Fuck, I just ruined everything!

He suddenly grabs my chin and forces me to look up. He kisses me before our eyes can meet. It's my first kiss with a man. It feels different than a kiss with a woman. The texture of the lips is coarser. His tongue forces its way in, prying my lips. His saliva doesn't have the freshness of a woman's. Instead, it feels lukewarm and somewhat... sourer? His tongue especially is rough, swigging left and right like a crazed swordsman. My own tries to fight back but is quickly beaten into submission. I tap out with a muffled groan.

As he had been waiting for that, he pulls me toward him. Ours arms naturally wrap around each other in an timid embrace. Our bellies are being squeezed against each other in an awkward way but I don't care. It's my first time being cuddled by someone bigger than me... feels nice.

When he let go of me, my pants are tighter. It's not quite a full blown erection yet but the blood is definitely flowing down here. I wonder if the same thing is going on in his pants but don't have the chance to investigate.

"Follow me" He says and the commanding tone of his voice makes my crotch twitches a little. "Let's find a better use for your mouth..."

He barely have enough space to slide in between the dubious shelves. I follow him docilely. I'm more nervous than ever now but it's a good kind of nervous. The horny kind.

The living room turns out to be just like the hallway. Piles of boxes and old furniture clog up most of the space. He leads me to the couch. It sits in front of a huge flat screen TV that feels a bit out of place. It's the only area that's somewhat cleaned up, although the coffee table is swamped with all sort of junk. The vibe is a mix between a student room and a squatter's den.

The TV is stuck on the offline blue screen. He quickly pulls out his smartphone and start tinkering with it. The blue screen turns into a long list of files. He goes through them too fast for me to be able to read the names. Looks like he knows which one he's searching for.

It starts playing at once. It's on mute but I don't need sound to be able to tell it's a porn movie. The story kind probably because the first scene shows two guys walking in the wood. The quality of the picture screams 90's. Both guys look like they're in their 20s and very much in shape.They start kissing and I look away, wondering why he needs porn as background. I'm painfully aware these guys are a thousand time hotter than me but still... am I so unappealing? Is it why he put this on? Because he was afraid he wouldn't get hard from me alone?

"Want something to drink?"

I'm about to refuse automatically when I realize my throat is actually parched.

"What do you want? I've got beer, liquor, wine... anything but healthy drinks!"

"I'll take the same as you, thanks."

He tells me to make myself comfortable before disappearing. After a moment of consideration, I sit stiffly on the far left of the couch. I can't help but to look at the screen. The two ephebes are now shirtless, licking and kissing each other's six-packs. I look down at my own guts with disgust. My pants are definitely not tight anymore. A part of me wants to run away.

He thankfully chooses this moment to come back. He changed and is now wearing nothing but a large bathrobe. I barely notice the drinks he's carrying in each hand. He put them on the coffee table and joins me on the couch. He sits as close to me as possible. The couch goes down a little with a squeak.

I'm very aware of our legs touching and that his leg is completely bare. The robe opened up a little when he sat down, revealing the beginning of a plump, milky thigh. I'm surprised how much it reminds me a woman's leg... After a moment of hesitation, I get over my timidity and reach for it.

My trembling hand lands right above his knee. His skin is surprisingly soft. I stroke it timidly, almost in disbelief at how nice it feels. As if it was moving with a mind of its own, my hand starts going up his leg, pushes away the robe, and slides down his inner-thigh. My fingers bury into his soft flesh just the right amount. Contrary to kissing, this feels exactly the same as groping a woman's leg.

My erection is definitively back.

A large hand closes on my forearm and starts stroking it gently, making sure to match the rhythm of my own caress. Our eyes meet. Comfortably sprawled on the couch, he's sizing me up with a satisfied grin on his face.

"Guess I don't have to get you drunk first, heh? Let's go straight to the full meal then!"

He swiftly pulls me toward him and before I can fully understand what's happening, I find myself on top of his lap, straddling him like a horse. His eyes are burying into mine. I only now notice they are blue.

His hands get a quick feel of my own thighs through my pants before grabbing me by the hips. I can't really explain why but feeling his powerful grip on my pelvis drives me crazy. I feel completely subjugated, like an invisible leash has been locked around my neck. From this moment onward, he is in charge... completely in charge.

I grasp his hands with my own and stroke them slowly. In my mind, I'm going for a "slutty tenderness" type of vibe but I can't swear I pulled it off. Even though I can feel my face turning red, I maintain eye contact. I want him to know, I want him to understand...

"I want you to make me your bitch for the night."

I hear the words as they leave my lips. I freeze in place, feeling like something especially large just got stuck in my throat. The reason of my stupor has nothing to do with shame however.

"Make you my bitch?" He repeats, raising an eyebrow.

Again. Hearing that word stirs something deep within me...

"I'm afraid you misunderstood something of the utmost importance..."

He pulls my hips toward him, the rest of my body follows like I'm made of paper. His eyes are gleaming with lust.

"Since the second you entered my car, you were already my bitch!"

That word again. It's like fucking ecstasy. I throw my arms around his head and go for a kiss. This time, my tongue is the one leading the dance. It coils and thrashes in his mouth until I run out of breath. I still manage to suck on his lower lip before retreating.

"Call me that again" I almost beg him, gazing into his eyes. "Please..."

He grabs my head in between his hands. They're so big, I feel like a hopeless child.

"You're a bitch. A dirty, naughty, little bitch!"

Something deep within my loins roars with pleasure. I break free from his hands and our lips start almost eating each other in a passionate embrace. That magic word seems to have awoken the horny beast within me. There's no more tenderness, only lust.

His hands slips under my shirt and starts exploring what's underneath, stroking and pinching every inch of flesh they can grab. I love feeling his big arms wrapped around my body. I feel constricted and protected at the same time. I bite his under lip one last time before attacking his neck. I always loved kissing neck. I'm thrilled to realize I love giving love-bite to a male neck just as much as a female's.

One of his hands suddenly sneaks in under both my pants and my underwear to grab hold of my right buttock. I jump like I've been splashed with ice water.

Another man's hand is in my pants!

Another man's hand is grabbing my ass!

This feel surprisingly heavy, like a line had just been crossed and there was no return possible. A thousand contradictory emotions start flooding my brains. For the first time tonight, I'm feeling conflicted.

But right as I'm on the verge of freaking out and potentially ruin everything, something magical happens: he starts groping my ass. By the third squeeze, I have come to peace with my feelings. Hands quavering with anticipation, I unbutton my pants and pull down my zipper to give him more room to move.

"This bitch has two buttcheeks" I say bashfully, looking at him while trying to do my better imitation of the Puss in Boots.

Even though I must look particularly ugly doing that kind of face, he is kind enough to indulge me. Spreading his fingers wide, he grabs one ass cheek in each of his hand and squeezes. He squeezes so hard I can't help but to moan.

"That's it bitch, let me hear how much you like having your ass being played with. Louder bitch! That's it, that's a good little bitch!"

His hands are relentless: they squeeze and knead my buttcheeks, they wiggle them, spread them as much as they can in my pants and press them back together to rub them... Always with just enough strength to make it enjoyably painful... I feel like a toy in the hands of a giant, a piece of meat without any other leeway than the one his master will give him. It feels amazingly liberating.

His robes have gotten quite loose by now. I pull them apart completely, revealing a set of large, heavy man breasts resting atop an even larger belly. I lean on it and starts stroking it, completely captivated. It feels strong and tight, like a warm inflated balloon. A part of me wants to throw a punch a hit but I content myself with kissing it instead.

My lips move up to his chest. They're a lot softer than his belly. I grab them with both hands and manage to squeeze them together, creating the biggest, juiciest cleavage I've ever seen in real life. I rub my face in it. It feels just like a woman's. Getting more aroused by the second, I spot a nipple the size and the shape of a pink blueberry. I jump on it like a starving man and start suckling hungrily on it.

"Is my little bitch feeling thirsty?"

I answer with a positive moan.

"Then stand up bitch, we gonna give you some actual milk!

After a last squeeze, he pulls his hands out of my pants and slaps my ass with both of them. It isn't strong enough for me to feel anything, especially with the extra layer of clothing, but I still respond by moaning. I'm rapidly discovering that acting slutty is intoxicating. I give his belly a quick, cheeky lick before sliding off his laps.

"Take off your clothes for me."

I take my shoes off with my feet and take a step back to give me some room. My nerves are suddenly going crazy. Is he expecting a striptease? Because I can't do that... Stop, I'm putting myself under pressure for no good reason.

Think! He wouldn't have told you to get naked if he was disgusted by you! So stop being a little bitch and start acting like a good bitch instead!

It's easier said than done but I still push forward nonetheless and take off my shirt. I can't help but to suck my stomach in even thought I know very well it doesn't change a thing a this point. I keep my head down, too shy to look at him... or maybe too afraid to see his reaction to my fat, hairy body. My lack of self-confidence is slowly taking over. I can't bare to face him for the next step and turn around to show him my back instead.

I realise at once I made a mistake. I had completely forgotten about the porn running in the background. Both guys are now completely naked, save the cowboy hat the brunette was still wearing. What little confidence I still had is shattered at the sight of theirs dicks. They're literally twice bigger than mine. I look away but can't avoid peeking sideways at the screen. Life is truly unfair. Even if I were to turn all my extra fat into lean muscles, I would still look like an insect next to guys like them.

My heart skips a beat when I realise with horror he's probably starring at the screen too. I must be completely invisible next to that. I resist the urge to turn around to check. I close my eyes, trying to remember the touch of his fingers on my ass. Those fingers were hungry for it, hungry for me. It may not be as big or as round as theirs, but it's my ass he was squeezing.

"I don't have all night!" He suddenly complains. "Get moving already, bitch!"

The timing was perfect. A glint of pride comes back to me. I know I look more like a pig than a man. I know he'd rather be fucking one of those guys on the TV. So fucking what? I'm the one who's standing in front of him now! I swear to God I'll make his balls explode!

Feeling invigorated, I pull down my pants and my underwear at the same time. I try to do it a sexy way: I keep my ass up and my legs as straight as possible when bending over to pull them all the way down. I straighten up slowly, my hands gliding along my hamstrings to grab my ass. A guy with my looks acting like that must look stupid but right now, I don't care.

Acting like a slut is surprisingly freeing.

I reward myself with a good squeeze before turning around to reveal myself fully to him. Shame is still gnawing at my mind but now that I refuse to let it control me, it seem to turn into a powerful aphrodisiac.

Sprawled on the couch and holding a drink in each hand, he's looking at me like a master his possession. He threw his robes away. The glare of the TV bounces on his imposing curves. He doesn't seem to have a single hair on his entire body, not even pubes.

Taking notice of his dick for the first time, I feel a twang of pride and relief: he's rock hard! I refuse to question whether his erection is for me or the porn. It doesn't matter: I'll have the last laugh either way.

He takes a sip of his right drink, his eyes are inspecting me up and down still. For the first time in for ever, my introvert ass actually takes pleasure in the attention. No, it revels in it. If only I could dance, I'd have loved to tease him with a sexy dance but I'm all too aware of my limitations in this department.

Keeping my chin up, I settle for plan B. Getting down on all fours, I crawl to him like a dog. I try to sway my hips in a sensual way while closing the gap. It feels more silly than seductive but i still enjoy doing it. Nestling in between his legs, I sit on my knees and look up.

I'm met face to face with his throbbing dick. It's not as huge as the behemoths from the TV but it's still significantly bigger than mine. I gaze at it blankly, suddenly daunted by the next step. I feel intimidated but also jealous to be honest.

12