My First Blowjob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A thousand porn videos, fantasies and even past experiences with women flash through my head without leading to any breakthrough. Realising my fear of failure is once again messing with me, I decide to just go for it. It's like the French say after all: one can only become a blacksmith by forging.

I lift my right hand and grab his cock. It feels pleasantly plump. My fingers can feel a core strong as rock underneath the turgescent skin. I move my hand down on his shaft, pulling his skin with me and freeing the glans from its foreskin. It looks like a big, bloated, upside-down strawberry. A tiny bead of pre-cum is sitting on top of it.

After a short hesitation, I lick it. The tip of my tongue barely grazes his glans but it stills send a shiver down my spine. Alarm bells are ringing in my head as to signal me I'm doing something wrong, something unnatural... this only makes me hornier.

I start jerking him off, going up and down very carefully. It feels kinda weird to jerk someone else. More pre-cum starts dripping out, leaving a gleaming wet spot on his tip. Captivated, I squeeze the base of his shaft. Even more juice gushes out. I lick it all off, this time using as much surface of my tongue as possible in an almost grooming fashion. I taste something vaguely salty but it's so faint I can't swear my brains isn't making it up.

Wrapping my lips bashfully around the tip of his penis, I start jerking him off again but this time with a tighter grip. My free hand reaches for my own and I start masturbating the both of us in sync. I can hear him breathing heavily above me. That sound fills me with motivation.

I allow my lips to open up and slowly move further down his head until I welcome it whole in my mouth. I squeeze my lips tightly around it and start jerking him faster. I'm rewarded with my first moan! This makes me go even faster. Saliva is building in my mouth. I try to swallow some with a gulping motion. This gets me an actual groan. Almost gloating with pride at my accidental discovery, I start suckling on his head, fast and hard. I gave up on jerking my own penis a long time ago.

His moans are getting louder and I suddenly fear he may be about to cum. Not yet, I don't want the spell to be broken yet. My arm stops in its track and my mouth jumps from his glans to his testicles. Arousal has caused them to scrunch up into a tight, smooth ball that looks like it's about to burst.

Afraid that might actually happen, I only dare lay a brief kiss on them. And a second. Unable to refrain my enthusiasm, I soon start grooming them with my tongue. Before I can stop myself, my tongue is running up and down his shaft again... I can feel it trembles dangerously.

I sit back on my calves to force us both to calm down. As i collect my breath, I suddenly realise I've only been staring at his dick the all time. I glance at him bashfully. From this point of view, he looks even bigger and larger than he actually is. His domineering, looming presence is squashing me even lower on the ground. It makes me even hornier.

His tip is even more swollen and redder than before. It looks kind of appetizing actually. I stand up on my knees and starts swirling my tongue all around his corona and frenulum. His breathing is getting heavier with each lick. His head is now drenched with our juices. Acting on the spur of the moment, I rub it all over my mouth and even slap it against my cheeks a couple time. This really triggers my inner slut and I just go for it.

Opening my mouth wide to keep my teeth out of the way, I go down on him for real. In my mind, I was picturing myself deepthroating him at once but it's quickly evident that's not going to happen. I can barely gobble half of his meat before coming to a dead stop. It's crazy how much bigger it feels once inside. I wonder if the feeling is similar or worst when being fucked in the ass... Let's worry about that later.

Accepting my limitations, I put all my focus on the half of his dick filling up my mouth and the beginning of my throat. At first, I'm sucking it like I would a lollipop, only putting pressure on my lips. Probably not the best sensation for him but it helps me get used to the feeling and build off my confidence.

Feeling my jaws fatiguing, I let his dick go... but doesn't allow myself a long break. Looming over his meat, I gather as much saliva as possible in my mouth before releasing it all over it. It doesn't go down as smoothly as i thought it would however. I have to spit a few times to get the last stubborn strands of ooze the stop dangling from my lips.

Grabbing his shaft with both hands this time, I start jerking him off again. The saliva makes my hands fly. I stare at his glans popping in and out of his foreskin. It looks silly and cute at the same time. I lean forward to lick it some more. This time, I force myself to make eye contact. My innards writhe with shame but I power through the awkwardness.

Keeping my eyes locked on his, I clean his shaft with my tongue before taking his dick back in my mouth with a thirsty moan. This time, I suck it all up until i can feel my sunken cheeks glued to his meat.

Holding the suction as good as I can, I start sucking him off. Going down feels a lot harder than before. His swollen meat feels so big in my mouth... I keep jerking him off at the same time. There's not enough room for my two hands anymore. The spare goes down to play with his balls. Until now, I had never realised how much work was required to give a blowjob. It's a lot more tiring and technical than eating pussy, yet also a lot funnier.

I suckle and squeeze, lick and twist... literally feeding off his muffled grunts. My eyes are watering but I maintain eye contact. I can tell he's trying to keep a poker face. Managing to make him wince soon becomes a game. Everytime he betrays his pleasure, I feel like hitting a home-run.

My own hype gets to me and I overdo it. Grabbing firmly his thighs, I go down as deep as possible. I can feel his meat pushing down my throat. It feels impossibly big, like it's completely filling up my oesophagus...

Too horny to give up, I fight off my gag reflex and impale myself even deeper on his cock. Too deep. My throat tightens painfully in a sudden spasm and I start retching on his meat. I sound like fucking Donald Duck having a stroke...

I pull out in haste and collapse against his leg, panting heavily like a dog. Thread of saliva are dangling from my chin and nose. Tears are blurring my vision... Despite my sorry state, I feel ecstatic. This was so thrilling, so exciting, so... good.

"You worked hard" He says, patting me on the head. "Now, let me give you your reward..."

His other hand finally grabs his own dick and he starts masturbating wildly like a mad man. His entire body is vibrating and contracting as he's beating his meat frenetically, huffing and puffing loudly. It's not the most graceful picture to be honest.

I keep my head away, afraid to get hit if I come any closer, but reach for his balls with my hand. They're up so high, I can barely feel the testicules underneath the rolls of thick skin. I start stroking them in encouragement.

"That's it baby!" I hear myself purring, still a bit out of breath. "Jerk off for me, empty those big, fat balls for your little bitch"

He keeps going for just a little too long before suddenly pointing his dick in my direction.

"Suck it, bitch! Now!"

Caught unprepared, my body springs into action by instinct. There is no arguing with his commanding tone, only obedience. I'm still not quick enough however and he erupts before I can suck anything. I barely have the time to close my eyes shut before bursts of warm cum hit me all over the face.

It ends as abruptly as it happened. I stand in shock, motionless. Eyes shut tight, quivering lips ajar, I can't believe I just got my first facial. I can feel every single drop of it on my skin. All signs of arousal have disappeared, replaced by shame. This is... humiliating.

I hear him moves behind my eyelids as he reaches for something on the coffee table.

"Shit, I never nutted that hard! You have to see that... There, open your eyes! Come on!"

I'm greeted by my reflection on his smartphone's screen. My face is drenched with thick, creamy cum. It's all over me. Visions of girls laying on the ground after a bukkake, panting and covered in cum, pop briefly in my mind.

Something isn't right...

My chest is searing with the feeling of humiliation so why? Why do I feel so content? Embedded in my shell-shocked face, my eyes are gleaming with a pure, almost childlike joy. I wipe some cum off my cheek with the tip of a finger and after a slight hesitation, put it in my mouth. It tastes tanguy.

"You ok, man?"

He's looking at me with concern.

"Was I good?"

"Huh?"

"Was I good?" I repeat.

I take notice of his dick, half limp but still thick and swollen. A drip of cum is hanging down his foreskin. Getting on all fours like a dog, I slurp his meat back in my mouth to suck it clean.

"You were great" He smiles, patting me gently on the head. "The best bitch possible."

A feeling of prideful warmth washes over me and I finally accept who I am. Resting my face against his groin, I raise my eyes to meet his.

"Next time, would you cum directly in my mouth?"

12