All Comments on 'My First Bondage Experience'

by raiderdrm

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A very stimulating story!

I loved the idea that your sons friend had seen you naked, though you thought they had seen enough. Maybe her husband realized this and gave her an adventure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So cool...

getting caught by your son and friends! I hope you write more like this, it does sound like lots of fun for all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well

Would have been better if they fucked her. Btw this was a fantasy of mine for a mom I was dating and getting her son involved when I had her bonded. **

raiderdrmraiderdrmover 7 years agoAuthor
Adding more chapters.

I'll be adding more very soon. Thank you for asking!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice all in the family bondage, with a few orgasms thrown in.

Good clean fun. I agree with the suggestion that she should be fucked next time, blindfolded so she has no idea whether her son or one of his friends did it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Damn this was hot!

This is the fun kind of thing that bondage is about. I am so glad the heroine had a good time. As apparently everyone else involved also did!

I wish my own son and his friends would do this to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userraiderdrm@raiderdrm
Older adult that enjoy sharing. Being raised in a religious and conservative home, I find it quite enjoyable writing erotic literature. I hope you'll enjoy my stories. I enjoy a mix of fantasy with a bit of reality mixed in.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES