My First Buddy

Story Info
I finally find a Bate Buddy!
2.2k words
4.38
10.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vladm
vladm
149 Followers

There's a website for dudes who have interest in jerking off with another dude. It's like a club, complete with stickers and buttons you can wear or stick on something, so that sometime in the future you might run across one, and you know this dude wants to jerk off with another guy.

So, two years ago I joined, and got my stickers. My area where I live is not a city, so I didn't expect to ever run across another Buddy. But Monday, I finally did!

I go to the gym at a chain club, which has thousands of stores across the world. For me this is great, because not only is it likely there will be one in the place I am traveling for my work, but a couple international hotel chains and properties have partnership with them, so I can use my membership there for perks like massage or other extras hotel guests might not get.

Well, this past week end I flew into Charlotte North Carolina, and then took a town car to a little town southwest of there, to tour a plant I may have had interest in buying. That town was small, but had a huge former factory worker population. The factory closed the year after the 2020 Covid slash race riots meltdown, but the people were still there. For me, it was a good buy, the price was more than right, location had highway access and access directly to three huge ports.

My meeting with the selling agent was Tuesday, so I spent the week end at the hotel pool. Monday, I was kind of bored of the pool, and ventured into the town. There is a location of the gym I belong to in this town, so I took advantage. I completely forgot that the cap I had brought on my trip was one I had affixed the Buddy sticker to. After two years of hoping to run into a Buddy, I kind of gave up.

But Monday was my lucky day. I was in the gym lifting, it was back and biceps day. I don't lift super hard on traveling days, I don't want to chance an injury either wrecking my trip or worse landing me in a hospital in a strange place. I was on the bench sitting, doing dumbbell curls, when I spotted a dude on the other side of the freeweights area. He was the type I look at in porn, muscled but not ridiculous, my age or so, late 40s, and relatively hairless. He had his water bottle in his hand, taking a drink after his set, and I noticed the color of the Buddy sticker. I didn't see the whole thing, so I wasn't sure, but that color is somewhat unique, or at least it piqued my interest.

I had my cap on, I don't usually wear a cap, but I had just gotten a haircut that was less than satisfactory, so I was trying to let it do its thing for a few days under the cap. The guy went back to his lifting, he was doing preacher curls, and I went back to my dumbbell curls. I looked in the mirror, and noticed he was looking at me. Not like checking me out, but for sure he was looking at my hat. The little Buddy button was clear as day. No one who isn't a Buddy would recognize it or have any idea what it is. But he sure did.

I noticed he was getting up, and coming toward me. It was quite a distance, and the weights in the rack in front of me were no different from the rack where he was sitting and the two racks in between us. For sure he was coming to ME. As I was curling, he stood right between me and the mirror, a gym faux pas, and opened with "hey Buddy." I guess a normal person who wasn't a Buddy might have brushed this off as a simple country boy greeting, but of course I had been waiting two years for this moment!

I put the weights down, and replied back "yea, hey what's up Buddy?"

Well, he for sure got the message. He put his water bottle to his mouth to take a drink, deliberately posing the sticker toward me and also spreading his fingers to make sure it wasn't covered in any way. Of course there it was, the same sticker I had on my button, and the same sticker I'd hoped for two years I'd someday see.

This was it, by first Buddy. And as I said before, he's totally my type. When I watch porn or hunt for Google pictures, this is the kind of dude I look for. I have cum to guys like this a hundred times or more. I'm not gay, but for sure bi. This wouldn't be my first time with a dude, but would be my first Buddy.

He put the drink to his side, and with the other hand pointed at my cap. "What's with the cover inside though?" I heard Army words, "cover". We got to small talk, and then he sat down right next to me. I kind of looked around, like he was way too close to me if someone else saw they would at least do a double take.

He said in a small voice, "do you want to play a little today?" I could have cum right there.

"Of course, where can we go?" It was his town, I'm a visitor, so I hoped maybe he had a place.

He said he'd like to go to the showers and maybe we forget to close the curtains. I was kind of let down, this was about the tamest version of the buddy bate you can get, bating in facing shower stalls ten feet apart. But hey, again I was waiting two years for this, I guess I take what I can get. I agreed, and I followed him into the locker room.

He dropped his shorts right in front of me, facing me. He had a short little cock, uncut too, with little tight sacked balls. He was not hairy, as I'd guessed, but his body was muscular and somewhat chiseled, as I like. He looked right at me, and asked me what I thought.

I took a chance, and dropped my shorts, revealing my half masted beer can. "What do you say?" I nodded down to my cock. I was half hard already, he had to know I was completely into him.

"Let's go to the showers, Buddy," he turned and walked to the showers. As a bi dude, I totally have interest in dude's nude butts, and he had a nice one, muscular and fit, the muscles moving as he walked. His crack was hairless too, really only his lower legs and lower arms and a small patch on his chest were lightly hairy.

Me on the other hand, I have light hair everywhere except my back and shoulders, and my pubic area is normally well groomed, else it would be thick black hair. He stepped into an open shower stall, and I stepped into the one across from him. We left the curtains open, and each turned our water on.

He got right to soaping up, spreading the body wash all over his chest and belly and legs, then to his cock. I forgot to bring any soap, and he noticed this, handing his bottle over to me. I soaped up only my cock and balls. We were jerking off, staring right at each others' soapy cocks. It was heaven for me.

I was feeling already like I could cum, so I slowed down to let him catch up. He was frantic with the jackhammering on his own cock, also fucking his fist with his hips. I was gently stroking my glans and underside of my penis, and playing with my balls.

This guy was completely making me lose myself. In the two years I'd hoped I might find a Buddy, this is exactly one of the fantasies I'd had. Jerking off in front of a stud at the gym in the showers. Of course, in my fantasy, we'd be rubbing our hard dicks and balls together, then cumming all over each other.

I got a thought in my head, that it was mid day on a Monday in a small town at a gym. What were the chances that any one else might come in here? Out in the gym, I didn't notice more than say ten people total, and most of them were ladies. I really wanted to go and touch this guy, but I also didn't want to get rejected or arrested.

I kept moving closer to him, now right up to the borderline of my own shower stall, with my cock perhaps over the boundary. I was jerking now at a slow pace, letting my thick dick slide through my fingers, each finger squeezing as the soapy meat moved through. My Buddy was slowing down too, I knew he also was trying not to cum right away.

This couldn't go on forever, with us each trying not to cum just yet. I knew this was maybe my only chance to complete this fantasy, so I went for it. If he rejected me, fine, if he didn't, I could frot with him for a minute or two then cum, and safely return to my stall before anyone else came in.

But then a devilish idea came to my mind. I'd go into his stall, and close the curtain behind. Then, we could do anything we'd like, and if anyone came in we could just hang out till the coast was clear. I took the chance. I looked out to make sure the coast was clear, and of course it was. I stepped out into the path between us, and his eyes got huge. He for sure was not ready for this, and looked like he was scared of what might happen next.

I stepped into his stall, and pulled the curtain behind me. I was now an inch from his body. He looked me square in the eye, and then put his arms around my back. He pushed his dick into mine, and slid it up my belly. I could feel the heat of his rod, it was amazing to feel this penis against my belly. I slid my soapy meat against his, so that now we were fucking each others' cocks and bellies. My balls touched his, and this almost set me off. I slowed, but he kept fucking.

Our chests were together, our faces were an inch apart now, our arms were around our backs. I slid my arms down to his butt, squeezing the cheeks, but not daring to go between them. He kept fucking my body harder and faster, I knew he was about to shoot his load. I could see him closing his eyes tightly, and his fucking went into a jerking motion. I felt that hot sperm on my body.

I have been cum on many times, but this time, wow. I came as soon as his cock stopped pulsing. I actually felt the sperm travelling up my shaft and exiting. I was so turned on, so hard, so sensitive, and I blew a huge load all over this guy. He kept sliding on me too, even though he had already cum. He held me tightly against his chest and belly, and pushed his half erect cock against me, as our balls touched and I came all over our bodies.

After a minute of bliss, I released my hug, and moved away. I looked at the mess on each of our bellies and cocks and balls. It was so hot. His dong hung half mast, mine was half as well, but still very thick, for sure I could have gone another round very soon.

He moved around me, then put his hand on my shoulder. "Thanks, Buddy!" he looked me in the eye as he said this, then he poked his head out of the curtain. Coast clear, he went across to my stall, and closed the curtain. I stayed behind, now kind of weird feeling. I heard the water across the way, he was washing off, so I did too. I didn't really ever consider the protocol for after. Do I stay in here till he leaves and is out of sight? Do I leave first? Can we leave together?

I finished washing the jizz off my body, and my cock was still half hard. I hadn't even noticed the curtain across the way jostling. I opened my curtain, and he was gone. I went back to my locker, and his shorts were gone. My Buddy was gone. I got changed, and went out into the gym. He was gone. I went out to the curb, and called Uber to take me back to my hotel.

Today is Thursday, and I'm going to fly back home today. I'm tempted to go make a trip to the gym, just in case I might find my Buddy. Do you think I will?

vladm
vladm
149 Followers