Neighbors with Jay

Story Info
Best Friend and neighbor turns into more.
2.6k words
4.73
15.8k
42
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey there. I guess this is the part where I introduce myself. My name is Ted. I live in Texas, and I've grown up in the same house my entire life. My mom left when I was three, so it's really just been me and my dad for a long time. He started seeing a woman and got remarried a few years ago. When my new stepmother moved in, so did her son, my new stepbrother. His name was Rob. I was a few months older than him, but we were in the same grade. We got along very well. We just clicked right away.

My next door neighbor has also lived in his house his entire life. His name is Jay, and he's my best friend. We've hung out every day since basically birth. We were inseparable. Once Rob moved in, it's just been the three of us. You would never see one of us without seeing the other two.

One thing you should know about Jay is he's gay. He's still in the closet, though. He told me when we were 12. He broke down crying. He said I was the only one who knew. He didn't have the courage to tell his parents yet (nice enough folks, but not the most tolerant people) or anyone else. But he wanted to tell me. I hugged him, told him I still loved him, and this changes nothing.

He thanked me and said he was glad I was so accepting. I simply said, "You're welcome, Gay Jay." We both laughed, and that was it. I was glad to be the only one who knew. It only made us closer.

By the time Rob came into the picture, Jay just didn't want to tell anyone else. Not yet, at least. He said it was emotionally-draining enough just to tell me, and it wasn't my secret to tell. So it stayed just between us for now.

Rob had a job with his mom, my stepmom, at a big tech company in the summer. This particular summer, Rob had an opportunity to go to Chicago with his mom for some big conference. My dad decided to go with them and make a vacation out of it. They would go to the conference for the weekend, then see the sights for a few extra days. They would be gone for a week. Naturally, they invited both me and Jay, but we politely declined. Chicago sounded fun, but being home alone for a week and throwing at least one party sounded like a lot more fun.

On the first day they were gone, Jay and I decided to have a quiet night in first. We had a week, so we weren't in any rush to throw a party. We just changed into shorts and T-shirts, ordered pizza, drank my dad's beer, and played Call of Duty. I honestly preferred this kind of thing with my best friend over a party most days. We were relaxed and having a good time.

After a few hours, we stopped playing and decided to watch a movie. Jay put Man of Steel on the TV, we sat on the couch together and sipped on our beers.

"Fuck, Henry Cavill is so fucking hot!" Jay blurted out.

I laughed at that. "Yeah, he is."

Jay turned to me. "Oh? You batting for my team now?"

I knew he was just messing around, so I just said, "Yeah, yeah. I don't have to be gay to have eyes that work. Dude is clearly attractive"

"You're not wrong." Jay simply said. "You get anywhere with Kate?"

Kate was a girl in my class I had fancied for a while now. "Not yet. I'm hoping she'll come to the party. I'll go from there. Anybody catching your eye these days?"

Jay just shrugged. "I mean, Phil is cool and really cute, but I don't think he's gay. I see him with Layla all the time. Pretty sure they're dating. Story of my life."

I grabbed his thigh and patted it twice, making his leg twitch slightly. Probably not expecting that. "Don't worry, man. You'll find someone soon enough."

"I hope so, man." Jay said. "I'm just sick of being a virgin already. Being alone. Can't I at least get my first kiss already?"

I patted his thigh again, this time letting my hand rest there afterward. Trying to comfort him. "You'll get there, dude. When it's the right time."

Jay looked at me with a small smirk. We stared at each other for a few seconds, my hand still on his thigh. I had a feeling this could be a special moment for Jay. I just leaned in and gave him a brief and tender kiss. It wasn't as weird as I thought it would be. I was kissing my best friend, my best MALE friend, and I was surprisingly okay with it.

After a few seconds, I broke the kiss and backed away. Jay was shocked. He was just frozen, staring at me in disbelief. Trying to process what just happened.

"What....what was that?" Jay asked dumbfounded.

"It felt like the right time." I said with a soft smile.

Jay smiled back, then went back to being a little confused. "But you're not gay."

"No." I said matter-of-factly. "But I thought it was something you wanted."

"It is!" Jay almost shouted. "I mean thank you. It was just unexpected."

I softly chuckle, "You're welcome. How was it?"

"It was nice." Jay said, his smile returning.

"Just nice?" I ask.

"Well, I have nothing to compare it to." Jay said. "And it wasn't expecting it."

I chuckled at that. "Well, at least you've had your first kiss now."

I smile at him and finally move my hand from his thigh, forgetting it was there. I go back to watching the movies thinking that was it. But I could see Jay in my peripherals still looking at me. So I turn back to him. "Everything okay?"

Jay got a little red in the face this time, looking away briefly. Then he got the courage to look at me again and ask, "Can we do that again?"

I was surprised. What do I say to that? I mean, I get why he asked. He got his first kiss, it's exciting, and he wants more. But should I do it again? I didn't mind kissing Jay, but I'm not gay. What if he really got into it? What if I did?

I stop my train of thought dead. In the end, I tell myself this is for Jay, not for me. This is something special to him, and I want to give it to him.

"Okay." I said. "We can do it again."

Jay lit up and got really excited now. "Oh my God, thank you, Ted! You're the best."

I smile back at him, "Okay, okay. Don't get too excited." But it's too late. I can already see a tent forming in his shorts. I won't lie, the sight of his clothed cock growing was turning me on. What is going on with me?

I shrug it off and lean back in. He leans into me as well, fully expecting it this time. Our lips touch again. The kiss is tender and soft, then gets more forceful. I part Jay's lips and slide my tongue in. Jay gasps softly, then accepts. He pushes his tongue against mine, wrestling against it. I hear him softly moan, which turns me on more. I blame it on hormones, but in that moment, I didn't care.

I placed my hand back on his thigh, lightly squeezing it as we kissed. Jay got a little overzealous and moved his hand to my cock, eagerly grabbing at it through my shorts. Part of me wanted to stop, thinking it was getting out of hand, but his hand and lips felt so good, I didn't dare stop. I actually moaned at his rubbing. He was inexperienced, but any hand other than your own on your cock almost always feels good.

It was actually Jay who broke the kiss and backed away a little. "Is this too much?" He asked me, gesturing to his hand still covering my now hard cock.

"Honestly," I replied. "I don't think it is."

Jay smiled and practically jumped on me, kissing me wildly and continuing to rub my cock through my shorts. I kissed him back, wanting more.

Jay removed his hand just long enough to slide his hand under my waistband and grab my cock. I gasped against his lips, the feeling of his hand now touching my naked cock was almost too much. He was moving his hand up and down now as we kept tongue-wrestling and moaning.

Jay broke the kiss. "I want to try something."

I was pretty sure what he wanted to try, and at this point, I was all for it. "Go for it."

Jay smiled again as he got on his knees and repositioned himself in-between my legs. I took my shirt off. Jay was admiring my body. Running his hands over my chest and abs. His hands on me felt really good. He then moved his hands down to my shorts and tugged at them. I took the hint and lifted myself up enough for Jay to slide them down my legs and off my ankles. He took a look at my hard cock for the first time, just admiring it. He took it in his hand, stroked it gently a few times. A little pre-cum oozed out. He stuck his tongue out and licked it. He seemed to like the taste. After that, he looked at me like he wanted to make sure this was still okay. I just gave him a nod. And with that, he slid his mouth around my cock and starting sucking.

I laid my head back as my best friend was sucking my cock. He wasn't good yet, but damn did it still FEEL good. He only got about halfway down before he started choking. He kept taking his mouth off, licking the sides, then go back to sucking. He had no technique to speak of, but he'll get there.

I ran my hand through his hair, then to the back of his head to gently force him down. He got the hint and slid his mouth down further on my cock. He would gag, get used to it, then go just a little further. Soon he was able to take a little more of my cock into his mouth and throat. He seemed to be enjoying himself, moaning against my cock which just made me moan more in return.

He was worshipping my cock, licking and sucking and stroking like crazy. Just really getting into it. I felt myself getting close.

"I'm about to cum. " I manage to say. "What do you want to do?"

Jay said nothing. He just kept sucking faster and harder. I think I knew what he wanted, and I was going to give it to him.

Just another 30 seconds of Jay's mouth on my cock made me thrust my hips up toward his mouth and I shot rope after rope of cum down his throat. He tried to take it all, but it was too much. It started leaking out of his mouth and dripping down my cock. When my orgasm subsided, Jay slowly slid his mouth off my cock, his mouth and my cock still covered in my cum. Jay didn't say anything. He just used his fingers to lick up the cum on his face, then went back to my cock. He licked and sucked up every drop of cum off my cock again, making sure to cover every inch. I think it's safe to say he liked the taste. After a minute, he stopped cleaning me up and looked up at me.

"That was fucking great." Was all I could say.

Jay just smiled again. He didn't say anything as he just moved up and gave me another kiss. I could taste myself on his lips. It was so erotic and I liked it.

I broke the kiss and moved Jay up to the couch and sat him down. "My turn."

Jay was shocked. He probably wasn't expecting me to return the favor. I wasn't either, to be honest, but the thought of giving him just as much pleasure as he gave me was overwhelming. I just had to taste him.

Jay didn't question it. He couldn't get his shirt and shorts off fast enough. I did the same to him as he did me. I ran my hands along his chest and abs, feeling him. He moaned lightly, almost squirming. It must be driving him crazy, just waiting for me to finally touch his cock.

I move my hands to his hard cock, already oozing like crazy. I don't waste any time. My hormones are still through the roof. I don't question it, and I don't hesitate. I take his cock into my hand and slide it into my warm mouth.

Jay's head bucks back as he moans loudly. I take as much as I can into my throat, but I'm just as inexperienced as he is. So I don't get far. I will say, the taste isn't that bad. And the smell, his smell, is almost intoxicating. I'm enjoying this way more than I thought I would. I start stroking what I can't get into my mouth, and it seems to be working for Jay. He moving his hips up and down, running his hands through my hair.

He copies what I did before as he gently pushes my head down. I happily oblige, taking more of his cock into my throat. I go slow. I manage to get a few more inches in before I gag. His moans pick up. I feel his cock pulse. I knew he wouldn't last much longer.

"I'm go....gonna c.....cum." He struggled to get out.

I figured I should return the favor, so I kept my mouth full of his hard cock, sucking harder and faster, waiting for my reward. Not even 10 seconds later, Jay thrusts his hips upwards and blows his load down my throat. I take as much as I can, but it's more than I could handle. Some cum leaks out of my mouth and down his cock. Once Jay finishes, I copy him now by licking every inch of his cock, cleaning up the mess. I swallow every drop. Salty, but still good.

"Holy shit." Jay said, still catching his breath.

I smile at him as I move up and kiss him, no doubt giving him a taste as he did me. Jay wraps his arms around me as we kiss.

We break the kiss. I grab Jay's hand and lead him to my room. We don't say anything. Maybe we don't need to right now. Once we're inside, Jay gets in my bed under the covers. I get in right behind him, pushing my soft cock against his smooth ass. He moves back against me pushing his ass against me more. It feels so fucking good. He turns his head to kiss me again for a few more moments before I wrap my arm around him and we drift off to sleep.

Thanks for reading, guys! Sorry for the long delay. But I'm back for one more series. Hope you guys will like it!

I'm working ok Part 2 now. Hopefully I'll have it finished in the next day or two. Let me know what you think of Part 1 so far in the comments!