All Comments on 'My First Business Conference'

by joan658

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
floaturboatfloaturboatover 16 years ago
You did it again...Thank you!

Another hot story that scorched my screen and make me pause to check my hardware for any 3rd degree burns. Joan is one of lits finest writers.

Matt696967Matt696967over 16 years ago
WHEW!

At age 41 maybe I still; have a few things to look forward to!! Very hot!

Matt

cfnmguycfnmguyover 16 years ago
#2 read & just really a neat story

Ya done it again doll! As the kinds shy mature guy myself, I could only have wished this for me on those conferences I went to but alas, no more. Looking forward to your others.

marriedbuthopingmarriedbuthopingover 16 years ago
One word...Brilliant!!!!

As i said in the title this only really needs one word to describe this story..Brilliant. So well written and well described and mixing tender shy moments with pure wanton lust..fantastic. I can't wait to read your other submissions. Thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WONDERFUL AGAIN

I'm reading all your stories. You are a wonderful writer. You are hot, you are talented, you are hot, you are entertaining, you are hot, and you are very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Like your style!

I really enjoyed your story. This was the first one of yours that I've read, but not the last! The story was interesting, the sex hot, and I enjoyed the humor you added from time to time. Way to go!!! Gualterio

AljonAljonalmost 13 years ago
Great

The first time I have read one of your stories. I am an older man and really enjoyed the story and the sex.

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 13 years ago
So sexy!

Beautifully written, great realism, and incredibly hot. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful story

erotic and beautifully written. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Do women like 'Barb' actually exist?

Wish I'd met one! Before I was married, of course!

Fun story! Enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hmmm

Hmmm, this could have easlily gone into the Loving Wife catagory. Wife travels, wife cheats, wife gets pregnant by another man possibly. Sure hope that kid looks enough like her husband that he never questions it. Very hot story, thank you for it.

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
for some it might be

but for me cheating is not erotic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
"Do women like 'Barb' actually exist?" Yes, cheating, lying whores do exist. Very sad.

Would be a hot story if it wasn't really about betraying the trust of her husband and fathering someone else's child. C'mon folks, really?? I wish I could give it -3 stars. Literotica should have a "Low-Life" section for crap like this.

DaveDeSadeDaveDeSadeover 6 years ago
Talk about a double standard!

So, Anonymous, she's a low-life whore, but not a word about HIS behavior. He's married with children, so the impact on the family of HIS cheating would be tremendous, but SHE'S the only one you call out?? By keeping silent she saves both relationships, which seems to be a better outcome than telling him. If you don't like stories about cheating, why did you keep reading beyond the point of the tale you found they were each married?

STUGPOLESTUGPOLEover 3 years ago
GREAT READ

I loved the build up and the details of the sex scenes

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice premise

Nice buildup.

But the actual sex left something to be desired. There was little foreplay -- that was described. Her braless breasts didn't get much attention -- besides him squeezing them. There wasn't much in the way of her playing with his cock; and nothing with his balls. Needed long, slow handjob teasing, with her being sure he didn't cum.

It was on its way to five stars, but didn't make it.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pure crap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjoan658@joan658
1204 Followers
I've been getting requests from men who want to see my pussy ... so I've put up a new photo ... hehehe