My First CFNM Experience

Story Info
The first time I had a clothed female naked male experience.
3.8k words
4.31
9.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her ad was very direct, and I should have been scrolling through them in the first place.

"I want a man to clean my home," the ad read. "You will be completely nude the whole time you're here; I will not be. There will be no sexual activity, and if you ask you will be told to leave. Basic household tasks. I am open to one man for the whole day or two men for part of the day each, depending on your availability. You will not be paid. You will be expected to masturbate to completion for my husband (who will be here) and myself to watch."

I'm a married man and I was traveling in her city for work, and I did have time available. I live in a sexless marriage, and have for a very long time.

I don't expect that that excuses my behavior; perhaps makes it easier to understand.

Mistress Nikki responded to my email! We exchanged some emails and then by a texting app with which she was familiar.

I anticipated being rejected when I got to her home, so I went way out of my way to "get" that rejection via email or text rather than in person.

I took some videos of myself naked, doing chores at the place I was renting. That was somewhat risky because I was renting a room from a single lady and wasn't entirely sure of her schedule.

But I took my clothes off, left them upstairs in my room, and went "to work." I recorded myself carrying groceries in from the garage, naked, and talked to Mistress Nikki as if she were there. Cleaning the kitchen. Vacuuming the living room, all naked.

I was ready to ditch whatever I was doing and race upstairs if I heard the garage door open, but it didn't and I completed the work.

Unexpected benefit: the lady I was renting from was very pleasantly surprised when she came home and much of her house had been cleaned!

I sent those videos to Mistress Nikki with the caption, "Is this what you have in mind? Tommy."

At that time, for more than 17 years I had only had sex with my wife, and I had not played with any other women. Our sex life was (and sadly, remains) so vanilla that it's diabetic friendly. But I've seen myself in the mirror; I'm a shift worker and not a model.

Guys like me say things like, "I carry it well," and while that's pretty true, I'm overweight. I suppose most men are "average," and I am too. I wanted to have the experience--so unlike anything I've ever done--and I was talking myself out of it and bracing myself for the rejection I was positive would be her reply.

"YES!!" she wrote back quickly. "YES! That is it exactly! You do have my address, correct?"

"Yes, Ma'am," I replied. I decided to leave out my anxiety about her rejection. She'd seen me naked, watched me from all sides, watched me move around...and she said YES! "I will see you then. Thanks for inviting me."

I've never been a "submissive" man. I stumbled into the "CFNM fetish" quite by accident some years prior, but when I saw it it stuck immediately with tentacles that I could not dislodge.

And then, I didn't want to.

I've never been a submissive man. In the rest of the world I'm driven, direct. I've learned to work through people instead of knock them over like I used to, and I think "well I'm a type-A personality" is just an excuse for being too lazy and arrogant to learn to work with people instead of bully them.

I didn't sleep well for a few days leading up to The Day. I resisted growing urges to jack off. I wanted to provide a good show so I began "saving up."

And then the day before I was to meet Mistress Nikki, while lying naked in bed and trying to get to sleep but enraptured with fantasies of tomorrow, I went too far.

One can get more bullets and reload the gun, but no one can put spent ammo back in the gun.

Despite the post-orgasm endorphin rush I didn't sleep well. In fact my anxiety about tomorrow's performance only increased.

I worked the night shift, went back to my place and showered and put on clean clothes, sent Mistress Nikki my ETA, and joined the morning traffic crawl.

Mistress Nikki was prettier in person than she had been in the two photos she had sent me. Neither had been provocative; they could have been in a real estate agent's side-of-the-bus ad.

Mistress Nikki had red hair that curled at the ends below her shoulders. She had green eyes behind cute glasses. She wore some makeup, like I imagine most women would apply for a casual dinner date. Her black skirt topped inches above her knees and was neither form-fitting-tight nor billowy-loose. A white top, with cleavage revealed appropriate for an office, was held by a thin black belt, and she wore simple black sandals.

Mistress Nikki opened her door and hugged me on the front stoop as if we were lovers reunited.

She invited me in calmly as inviting one's neighbor; I was the one with "nerves."

I removed my shoes and socks at the entry way, already thinking of the significance of this insignificant difference: she was wearing shoes and I was barefoot.

We visited in the living room for several minutes and then she got up from where she was seated and sat next to me as if I were her boyfriend, and leaned into me.

Together we video-called her husband, whom she had sent to work that day.

It seemed like a huge concession on her part, for me. I could not wrap my mind around being naked around another man. I couldn't get past it.

And so she had adjusted her plans for me, and sent him away!

It was a huge gesture, I thought, and I felt more at ease.

We visited with her husband for a few minutes, and then I happily followed her sashaying hips and bouncing skirt up the steps to her office.

Her office was in their master bedroom and my penis stirred in my pants.

The bed hadn't been made, and in email exchanges and text she had described their "vigorous" nights of play. And there was the bed! And the woman stood before me.

Rather, I stood before her.

Mistress Nikki is the woman I have met who stood confidently, resolutely in power of her sensuality. It was at once both clear and understated.

It was far more than her beauty, though she was a very pretty women.

It was...HERSELF.

She was both unnerving and magnetic.

And I was in her bedroom!

Mistress Nikki sat at her desk and began looking at papers on her desk and at her screens.

As if an after-thought she spoke toward the computer, not even to me.

"Strip."

One word. Crisp. A command but it didn't feel like "an order." Calm, not barked at me as orders had been delivered in the military (or in the years since by Vets who still hung too tightly to their former roles).

I hesitated. Could I actually do the thing I had been dreaming of doing, now that it was here for me to do?

Mistress Nikki didn't watch me, she continued looking at her desk and her computer screen.

That felt dismissive. I had expected she would watch me, a man taking his clothes off at her command? No, she just issued the directive and went back to what she was doing.

I folded my clothes and stood in Mistress Nikki's bedroom naked.

I was more naked than I had ever felt!

Mistress Nikki directed me to put my clothes in a closet downstairs, and then return to her office.

I walked down the stairs naked and back up the stairs wholly exposed. I didn't even have access to my clothes anymore.

She glanced over my body, seemed to ignore my untouched penis rising to salute her, and placed a choker around her neck that read, "Goddess."

"When I wear this choker," she said, "we are in the scene. You will call me Goddess."

Ultimately she consented to my request that I call her "Mistress." "Goddess" created a Ten-Commandments hang-up for me.

Mistress Nikki lead me around her home and assigned tasks.

And I got to work.

It was as unceremonious as that.

She didn't touch me, didn't really even look at me other than as one does in normal conversation.

While I was hyper-aware of my own nakedness, she seemed ambivalent.

I don't do a lot of housework at home, but I did that day! Laundry, making beds, vacuuming stairs, hallways, bedrooms.

Mistress Nikki came into the kitchen while I was working. I leaned against the counter as she sat at the table and we visited non-chalantly about many topics, all "vanilla."

It was surreal to stand naked in the Lady's kitchen, my penis prominently pointed at her, while she casually ate a sandwich and worked on a small project at the table!

There was very little "sexual" conversation. It was all "every day life" chat.

I asked her about her request, the ad she had placed, and I asked about her responses...and finally why had she chosen me.

Mistress Nikki smiled and shrugged non-chalantly and then did FINALLY look directly at my penis, which began to rise to the attention.

"I knew that we would have a party last night and that my house would have to get cleaned up today," she said. "And I didn't want to do it. And I'm a very sexual person and I love the naked male body. So, why not have some naked men clean my house! And here you are!"

As she had been describing it I had thought I might feel manipulated...but I did not. In fact I looked for manipulation, but there was none.

Her request had been clear and direct, and I had become a man who would run around naked, cleaning someone else's house simply because she wanted me to.

I didn't think of myself that way...but there I stood.

"I chose you because of the way you wrote to me," Mistress Nikki said. "You were clear and straight-forward. You told me your name, trusted me with your profession, and even asked me to adjust my request for you. That was...I don't know. Bold. Knowing that once you got here you would be submissive, but before the scene started you wanted me to know that we are peers."

"One guy wanted me to tie his cock up in ropes. Several demanded blowjobs. Several talked about the rush THEY get out of women seeing them naked."

"You just said it would be your first time, that you have a strong desire to be submitted to a lady but have never done it, and that you know how to do laundry, clean dishes, etc. You did ask for some "accomodations" like my husband not being here, but overall your answer was very simple and clear. That's why I chose you."

Mistress Nikki finished lunch and I returned to cleaning the kitchen. I felt more exposed with my back toward her, showing my ass, than I did facing her with my cock pointed at her.

Her kitchen was a wreck and took the most time. She directed me to come to her office when I was finished.

I finished in the kitchen, retrieved a load of laundry, and knocked on the door to her bedroom, her office.

Mistress Nikki was on the phone, waved me in, and I stood near here folding her panties while she talked casually on the phone.

I felt like it should not feel especially erotic, but it did.

I was anxious and somewhat embarrassed, and I admitted that I was enjoying myself.

I stood quietly next to her chair while she completed her call, and for several minutes she looked directly at my cock while chatting. I wished she would touch me, and it showed, but she did not.

Following her call Mistress Nikki led me to another bedroom, which had a massage table. She told me how to prepare the room and would return in a few minutes.

Mistress Nikki returned wearing a light robe...only. She smiled at me as she loosened the rope and as the robe fell open I saw the sides of her bare breasts, her stomach, and her bare pussy!!

The robe fell behind her and she looked as regal and confident as she had when we met at the door.

What she wore did not define who she IS.

Mistress Nikki stood facing me, naked as I was, and I was thrilled!

She climbed onto the massage table, lay on her stomach, and I began at her shoulders.

My penis inadvertently touched the side of her breast as I was working and I pulled back.

Except for a hug at the front door, that was the first physical contact we had had all day, my stiff penis poking her breast!

"No, that's okay. I actually like the feel of a man's cock touching me." She turned on her side to look at me. "Do not "thrust" against me and do not cum." Then she returned to laying face down and I resumed her massage.

Permission granted, my cock touched Mistress Nikki a lot!

She said it made her feel wanted and attractive, and she was both!

My fingers explored every inch of her body! It was a slow massage and I tried to make it sensual for her.

My hands glided over the globes of her gorgeous ass and she told me how she wanted to be touched, and I was only too happy to follow those directions!

She opened her legs for me and I stood transfixed.

Like the old yellow page ad, my fingers did the walking!

Slowly, fearing I would rush and it would be over too soon, my fingers flowed in the slippery oil over the mounds of her ass, deeper into the line of her ass than I had ever touched anyone, and the sounds she made told me she enjoyed it.

I followed the crease where each cheek met each leg, and caressed her inner thighs lightly, hesitant because my hands held beautiful, forbidden flesh.

Mistress Nikki snapped at me; I wasn't doing it firmly enough, she knew I was strong enough and wanted more pressure!

And I enthusiastically obeyed!

I had not looked at another woman's body in so many years, let alone touched the treasure of another man's wife, and my whole body trembled when her body trembled too.

Her thighs were soft, her calves were supple, and my eyes stayed fixed on a prize I wouldn't have.

I was grateful that Mistress Nikki had TWO legs! Working my down one leg gave the opportunity to massage my up her other leg!

And to the same conclusion!

I had discovered that I thoroughly enjoy GIVING a sensual massage!

Mistress Nikki turned over and lay on her back, her head resting on a pillow and her legs parted slightly, comfortably.

I stayed well back from her head, thinking she would not want to have my leaking pre-cum in her hair or my cock massaging her scalp.

She smiled and moaned, shifting her body, as I gave her neck a lot of attention.

Her breasts were gorgeous, and she looked up at me when I hesitated and said "women have pecs too, under our tits."

I know that a gentleman "doesn't kiss and tell." I had wanted to kiss her at one point, and I asked her permission to do so, but she declined.

I watched her nipples respond to my touch of her supple breasts. They didn't sag while she was lying down and I was confident they held their positions when she stood as well. I massaged her pecs for several minutes...and her breasts too!

My mouth watered and my cock throbbed, and when I stepped around to her left shoulder and turned to reach her body better, the tip of my penis spread precum on her neck. And she smiled.

I spent time on each arm independently, admiring her beautiful body for every moment of it.

Mistress Nikki acted as though my nakedness as a man was her basic expectation and she is entitled to it, and that her own nudity would be a treat for me.

That was the day that my own mindset shifted, and I aligned with hers.

I stood in line with Mistress Nikki's thigh, facing her body and willing myself to breathe only slow, deep breaths to keep myself under control.

My hands pressed into her abdomen, along her ribcage. She is such a beautiful woman...and I was the man lucky enough to be chosen to massage her!

She raised her head and smiled at me. "You may," she said to the question I had not asked and couldn't make myself voice. Do not try to put your fingers inside me."

Her legs opened a little more, her knees lifted slightly. My fingers slipped along her hips and over her pelvis, enjoying the sensation of her body and the heat of the massage oil.

Her pussy was bare and smooth that day!! My palm pressed over her mons-pubis and I felt her body respond! My palm pressed over her mons pubis and my middle finger strayed over the hood of her clitoris! It was naughty and risky, but I chanced it and the sounds she made turned me on even more!

Her massage in that area was very thorough, and was not rushed!

Oil-lubed fingers slid between the smooth outer lips of her pussy, many times and it took all of my will not to go deeper. But I honored her request, intent to serve her pleasure instead of seeking my own thrills--and pleasing her DID thrill me!

She raised each leg independently to rest on my shoulder and allow me to massage her entire leg, and I loved my vantage point. My hands caressed her body, and my vision did as well!

I asked Mistress Nikki, "May I please kiss your pussy?" She raised herself on her elbows and looked at me for some time before answering. She smiled at me but shook her head slightly. "Mmmm, thank you! No, not this time, ok?"

I finished her massage by taking time with her feet. Her legs were splayed, relaxed, and I was content to massage her body for as long as possible, just to listen to the small happy sounds she made and the vision of her beauty I can still recall today.

Mistress Nikki sat up and I offered her a hand off of the table. She directed me to take her place and I was surprised that she would massage me too!

"No, on your back," she corrected me when I lay down on the sheet covering the bed.

It seems strange to me that after having spent the entire day with her, naked the whole time except the few minutes in the beginning, that I would be self-conscious about my erection waving vertical, but I was. I had not been that hard for a long time!

Mistress Nikki's gorgeous breasts grazed over my face as she stood at my head and massaged my shoulders and down my body and arms. I wanted to close my eyes and bask in the feelings of her breasts on my face, but I also wanted to watch them!

She massaged my hips and my inner thighs, but only for too-few moments. I thought--I really hoped--she would play with my penis and "massage" my eager balls, but she did not.

Her hands were on either hip, but not touching my cock. Craning my neck I could see her entire wonderful body, her breasts I had kneaded so strongly, her smooth pussy and bare outer lips she had allowed me past, her gorgeous hips and legs.

"Show me what you got," Mistress Nikki said, retreating to lie on a bed in the room. She lay in her side facing me, not hiding any of her body from my view.

I'm the author and I want to write that I provided Mistress Nikki with an amazing masturbatory show that ended in an eruption of cum it took us many minutes to clean...but my Mistress will read this story and know the truth...and I'll know it too.

The truth is that I was so entirely self-conscious that it was hard for me to get hard, or stay hard. I couldn't build the momentum to make myself cum.

The beautiful naked woman whose body I had caressed every inch of, lay in front of me in full view. She began talking with me casually, and then quickly shifted to some of my first, earliest sexual experiences.

It's embarrassing to admit that while looking at the naked beauty whose body I had just experienced, she had to lead me through talking about a girl I had not thought about in many years, and then I came for her.

I've read plenty of stories, and I've experienced several orgasms similar to what those stories describe. For Mistress Nikki I came in a few spurts and then cum ran down the shaft of my cock and onto my balls.

I didn't think it was very impressive and I was angry at myself for having been impatient the day before and masturbating before I came to Mistress Nikki. I'm positive that didn't help my "enthusiasm" while "on stage" for her.

Mistress Nikki left me to clean the massage room while she got cleaned up. She emerged wearing nice slacks and a blouse that I found suggestive but not revealing.

Having just cum for her I felt far more exposed than when she had "only" seen me naked. Now she had watched me cum, too, and even my wife had not watched that!

12