My First CFNM Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Nikki and I hugged each other at her front entrance, just inside the door. I had retrieved my clothes and was still naked, and she hugged me tightly in an embrace that felt more erotic than it probably was.

I dressed quietly...meekly. Mistress Nikki thanked for work well done and for working diligently; other men who had served her had been very "needy" during their visit.

I thanked Mistress Nikki for inviting me for the opportunity to serve her that day.

A good salesman asks for the next sale while closing the first, and I asked for the next visit while finishing the first.

Mistress Nikki and I remained in contact for some time following that day, but I never had an opportunity to return and serve her again.

I would have, if I had been given the invitation. I would have done some things differently, especially ensuring I was "hands off" for several days before meeting her so that I could provide a better performance.

Mistress Nikki provided me the opportunity to live what, prior to meeting her, had been only a fantasy of CFnm, Clothed Female, nude male, and I thank her for it.

12