All Comments on 'My First Cock'

by DougsLair

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
denwringdenwringover 8 years ago
Hot Story

So what happens next? Did you stay in touch? Are the two of you lovers now? Has he fucked you yet?

Keep the story going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved It !

Loved this story, especially the part about him kissing another man's ass. Seems so taboo and erotic for a straight guy to be on his knees and actually kiss another man's ass. Wow.

yowseryowserover 8 years ago
Sweet story

Lovely lead up, nice encounter. "Like Pavlov's dog" - yep, looks like a terminal case. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot story

Many married straight guys indulge from time to time. It can be fun and exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very hot realistic story

The story is well written with the common conflicting emotions. The desire conflicting with the guilt and fear.

I hope we'll read more of this exploration.

bicuriousncbicuriousncover 8 years ago
Loved this!

Oh my... I'm just starting to feel things out and if my first time goes like that!?!?! I will be very VERY happy!

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 8 years ago
Good read, but....

Liked this story but would have enjoyed it more if Gary had reciprocated. Maybe a sequel follows.

albertrobertalbertrobertover 8 years ago
Love the setting

Great story. Can't wait to read more

KellyLakeKellyLakeover 8 years ago
Great

Enjoyed your story. Looking forward to reading the others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
love this story so far

wow give me more of the story or just your cock...

patrick918patrick918about 7 years ago
i am a ...........

i am happly a COCKSUCKER tooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!! and i love it .. i loveeeeeeee to swallow hot cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rfhh1959rfhh1959about 7 years ago
Very hot

love this as it reminds me when i started back after years of denial

jackbirdjackbirdover 3 years ago
submissive

very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hand to Mouth

WOW, it sounded like my first time. I loved it. Great story and hot as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I am a married man and have the urge to suck cock. I also would like to be sucked as well. I would enjoy watching his cock shoot cum on my face, dripping down my chin and me licking my lips.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Inget so turned on from these realistic stories. I would really love to suck a cock and swallow a big load of cum. I would also like to be fucked hard and bred. I know I could handle a big cock up my ass as ass play has been part of my self play for decades. Looking for the right opportunity….

NathanButlerNathanButlerabout 2 years ago

Hot! Very nicely written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I sucked my first cock when i was at school. I went to an all guy school so no girls other than teachers. I loved being naked in showers with everyone else and occasionally there were older guys in and seeing their bigger cocks fascinated me. One day i ended up watch a guy soap himself and saw his cock stiffen and i was just in awe staring at it when he remarked do you like what you see and i said yes i do before id even realised id said id. He took my hand and put it around his shaft and held me tugging him as he did the same to me. Was i turned on yes and excited doing it. He orgasmed and his cum was over my tummy and my cock and he put his hand on my head and told me to taste his cock. I opened my mouth and licked and put it into my mouth and it was salty but i liked it. We dried off and he invited me to his for more fun. I went and ended up both naked on his bed and i gave my first blowjob and had his cum in my mouth as he sucked my smaller cock and made me cum in his. I went home very happy as i enjoyed what i did. We continued sucking for a few weeks and one day he said its time we went all the way and i said ok. He began fingering my bum and using vasaline and babyoil and licking my cock and soon he had two fingers opening my hole and i liked it when it stopped being uncomfortable. He covered his cock in lube and pulled me to the edge of the bed and started probing my hole with his cock and was gradually getting it in and opening me. It stung and hurt a bit but he added more lube and soon it felt fine and he began to rock in and out of me and fucked me and i really liked it. He orgasmed and i felt him twitch and his cum squirt into me. This was the start of my lust for cocks to suck and to fuck me. I am now a bisexual as i discovere girls soon after. Iv had a few interesting sex times and had my butt fucked while my current gf watched and had sex with us both.

kenblow22kenblow22over 1 year ago

Im still waiting for my first blowjob Never even touched a cock. Ive had a handjob and a guy suck me when I was younger. Someday.....

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Yummy. My First Cock is well written and it's a story many of us cock suckers can relate to. I've been in that ABS booth blowing & jerking a guy. The first time I let him cum on the floor. Two weeks later I returned and blew 3 guys & swallowed all of their cum. I have swallowed ever since because it pleases both of us. I know most guys want their cum swallowed and I want the guy I'm blowing to have a great blowjob, so I swallow. I'm neutral on cum, neither disliking or loving it.

I have fond memories of sucking cocks in the ABS.

Thanks for the hot well written story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous