All Comments on 'My First Cock Ch. 04'

by DougsLair

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
Nice one!

Great description of the feeling of being spit roasted...an awesome experience!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Being spit toasted is a wonderful feeling. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
deep

hey wow , every married man should try that , and trying is adapting i tell you , if the woman knew how dirty mind and always ready we are for SEX , superbe 3 married guys just do what come ( cum ) naturally try your best friend and get all these benefit , yes you and you guy that are a bit curious reading this , just go for it you will have a more fulfilling life , Keep the wife safe and happy but do keep your fellow man happy to , hey guys just do it deep in the ass of your brother and ask him to return the favor you will simply do it all the time . GREAT READ !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved been split roasted!

Wow! I have had that fantasy and maybe some day it will happen. I loved your story very much got me so horny wishing that was me getting split roasted. I have never had a black cock but keep thinking about it. I would love to see if I could take a big hard black cock down my throat and in my male pussy. The biggest cock that, I have had was an 8" and well it was kind of thick too. He was a white guy with the most beautiful cock that I have ever sucked. I was able to deep throat him and he told me that his wife had never been able to do it. He was the first cock that, I enjoyed taking in the ass. I had a few cock in my ass but I never did enjoy them because they were small and I didn't get off with them. Jim was his name and once, I tried taking him in the ass and was able to take him all in my ass, I was converted into a bottom. I now love bottoming to a big cock. I don't get much of it because my wife isn't aware that enjoy cock but when ever, I can get away. I look to see if I can find me some big cock to suck and stake in my pussy. Thanks for your story please write some more of big black cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

The chapters get better all the time. Sounds like Rick might be up for an encore in the cumming daze ha ha ha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sexy Cute Black Men

I absolutely adore fucking black men. They are so manly and masculine and love to take charge. It doesn't hurt that I have a feminine personality and demeanor. When he sat in Rick's lap is when I got super hott. I love sitting in my lover's lap with my face buried in the crook of his neck, my arms wrapped tightly around his thick shoulders and he's pumping me hard with his thick, curved 8" black pipe. OMG... I totally should have been a woman.

albertrobertalbertrobertover 8 years ago
My first cock was black

Wow! Great story, it reminded me of my first blowjob. Thanks

sabarsabarover 8 years ago
So hot

Recently experienced the same thing at an adult book store. I was nude in a large booth sucking off a white guy with a great cock, I had forgotten to lock the booth door and I never heard it open. Suddenly I was lifted off my knees so I was bent over, I looked back an this black stud was fingering my ass and stroking my cock. He pulled out a monster cock and started rubbing it around my hole. He squirted some lube onto his cock and on my hole. When he started pushing it in I thought I was being split in half, once the head was in he let my ass relax a bit, the anticipation was to much for me and I just pushed back taking all of his cock into me, at this point he took the lead and pounded away as the other guy throat fucked me, the cock in my mouth came as my ass was flooded with cum, when he pulled out it ran down my balls and thighs, so fucking hot...I stayed in the booth as they left and was fucked 3 more times that day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love bbc

my first bbc was by my boss he bend me over his desk and made me suck him and then fucked my ass. it was great

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not into anal

But I loved the sucking part!

When I was growing up, my best friend sucked my cock. It was incredible and he loved to suck it. In fact, it was the cum I gave him that he really enjoyed the most. To me it tastes kind of bleachy, to him it was nectar. He couldn't wait for me to cum, yet he wanted me to cum a lot. Back in the 70's we didn't know it was called 'edging', we just both knew making it last longer led to me cumming more in his mouth.

Mike never, not once, missed a drop of my sperm. He would come over to my house, perhaps spend the night and the moment we went into my room, he was pulling my cock from my shorts. We both found he loved to suck it from the time I was flaccid, until I came. Then, he wanted to leave it in his mouth, not moving his tongue, just nursing it gently. Neither of us were or are gay, he just loved to suck my cock and obviously, I loved the blowjobs. I'm the only guy he ever sucked, although he sucked me hundreds if not more times, over the next 10 years or so. We didn't stop until I was married, being the first of the two of us to marry. Now we're grandfathers and he's started hinting around the idea of sucking me again!

When I was going out with my now wife, although she had been sexually active before me, she didn't give it up. She told me later, I was the one she hoped to marry and didn't want me to think her a slut. So I was going home with blue balls constantly, something that Mike fed on! I would stop by his house on one pretense or another and he would suck me dry. Occasionally if my girlfriend had made me super horny, he sucked me two or three times before I left. It's odd, I never really thought about it. But everytime I let him suck me and then came in his mouth, Mike never failed to say how good it tasted and then thank me. He always did.

My cock is a fairly thick 7 1/2", uncut. He loved to suck and jack, get me close and lick up the precum. It wasn't until he had done it quite a few times that he found I came even more and became more excited when he touched my asshole. No, I didn't want a dick, the sensations were incredible. So he started carrying a small tube of lube, back then it was KY jelly. He would start sucking, getting me close a few times then when I saw him get a blob on his finger, I spread my legs apart and he would finger fuck my asshole. The loads I shot were incredible! I never sucked Mike, but in the years since, have always thought about whether it's9a19 time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wondweful story

now I want Rick's and your cock in my mouth..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

There is nothing better than being spit roasted. I love having hard cocks in my ass and mouth at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Once you have been spit roasted, you look forward to the next time. I didn't find out about m2m sex until I was 48. In a 24 period,I sucked 9 cocks and was fucked by 2 guys. I haven't had sex with a woman since then, but can't say the same about sex with a man. I know I'm a gay cum loving cock sucking fagot slut whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The loss of my 40 year married wife's sex drive to diabetes has led me deeper and deeper into a hot, irresistable urge for gay sex. I've been "gay" since sucking my first cock during childhood but have, alternately, surpressed and given into the urge, now that our sex life is over, I crave cocks and balls and asses and cum daily! I have a group of grandpas (like me) who take turns on my tight, clean, shaved ass once a month or so but have not been able to get free to enjoy it so my dildos and literotica have to suffice! I would LOVE to be sandwiched by a BBC and another cock, what an erotic, pleasurable sensation! Athens, GA if you are near and care to help out with the fantasy!

stann70039stann70039over 2 years ago

I read the whole series, was dripping the whole time!

TxgmnTxgmnabout 2 years ago

This story made me drop, my thighs were squeezed tight thinking about how tremendously turned on this story made me. I even put my plug in

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

What a terrific story. All 4 chapters are really good individually and together they are so hot. The story makes me want more cock and to be screwed in the ass. Spit roasted sounds like fun.

Thanks for the erotic story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDougsLair@DougsLair
http://www.humansexmap.com/showmap.php?mapid=map64cc183656add5.97957292

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES