My First Date with Alena

Story Info
An imagining of my first meeting with the woman I love.
12.2k words
4.75
3.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Raxton57
Raxton57
787 Followers

This is a love story of sorts. It is about a woman who I long for with all my heart, who inspires me, excites me and makes me feel giddy and young. The thing is, I've never met her. Well, not in person anyway. I met Alena online. It started in a chat room. I was just looking for someone to talk to, and yes, to see naked. I had spoken with other women online and had an okay time with them, but I never felt the need or desire to go back to any one particular woman. They were nice, but in the end, just an easy way to experiment in mental (and physical) masturbation.

Then, I met Alena. At first, it was her eyes and her figure that caught my attention, surprisingly, in that order. I struck up a conversation with her and had a nice chat. It cost me a few dollars as online chat rooms do, and then I signed off and that was that. Except, it wasn't. A few days later, I went online and looked her up again. We started talking about more than superficial banalities. We discussed our home life, our interests. We talked about the good and the bad things that happened to us.

Every time I signed off, she would stay on my mind. I started seeking her out weekly. I asked for her email, and she gave it to me. I sent her pictures and she sent me some in return. Yes, a few of them were spicy, but many more of them were just her out on the town or posing while on a bike ride. She sent me pictures and short videos of her and her family on vacation. I started to really feel something for this woman.

Now, I should mention a few things here, just to be up front. One, I was pushing 60 when we first started talking and she was not yet 30. Two, I am married. I won't say I am unhappy, but it is a marriage that has slipped deeper and deeper into the platonic stage. That's probably why I was looking for someone to talk with to begin with. Oh, and three...she lives in Russia, and I am very definitely in the USA. There is really very little probability that we will ever be able to meet in person. Though, I admit I want to and she certainly would have an easier time coming to America than I would going to Russia.

All of this has been going on for a little over three years and I have come to a startling realization: I am in love with Alena. I didn't start out trying to fall in love. In fact, I firmly believed that my days of feeling that way were over. But here I am, more than three years into what can only be described as a very long-distance relationship with no real end in sight. Truthfully, even could we meet, I don't believe that Alena is in love with me, though I truly wish she was. But we do have something special between us and for that, I am oh so grateful!

So, I would like to spin a sort of fantasy, for you and for her. What it might be like if the two of us should ever meet in person and, how shall I say, consummate our love (or at least my love and her deep feelings). I admit, I wish this fantasy could one day become a reality, but till then, I am sharing this with her, and I hope she finds it something special.

* * *

The flight from Seattle to Russia was a long one taking almost eleven hours. Some people would love that. They enjoy flying, seeing the world from up above the clouds. Looking down upon the earth below as a giant patchwork quilt. That however is not me. I am a nervous flyer at the best of times. I don't like rollercoasters and Ferris wheels and I really don't like flying. Actually, once we are up in the air it's not bad, unless there's turbulence, but takeoffs and landings make my stomach roll at the best of times. Then there's the fact that I am a big man. Six foot three and about 220 pounds. I am not the ideal passenger that airline seats were designed for. I suppose first class might be better, but I really can't afford that.

Add to those facts that I was flying towards a meeting with a woman I have fallen in love with and yet never met in person. I had rarely even been outside of the United States before and here I was about to touch down at Tolmachevo airport in Siberia, Russia. It was the closest airport to the city of Novosibirsk where Alena lived.

I heard the captain announce that we were beginning our descent into Russia and that we should all return our seats to an upright position and buckle our seatbelts in preparation. No problem there, I had kept my seatbelt on almost the entire trip. I felt the familiar sensation of my stomach rolling as the plane began its descent and soon enough, the heavy bump and screech as the wheels of our plane touched down on the runway. As the plane taxied to a full stop, I took a deep breath and tried to steady my nerves. I was really here. I was in Russia and just a few minutes away from my first in person meeting with Alena, the woman I had fallen in love with. Is it really appropriate to say woman when she was 29 and I was 62? I mean technically yes so why did I feel like a dirty old man lusting after a teenager. If we were to have any chance at any sort of a relationship, I had to get over this whole age difference.

Maybe it's easier for women. A younger woman meeting an older man (or doing more than meeting with him) always seems to be what people expect or at least accept. But when looked at in the opposite manner, an older man chasing after a younger woman, then he's a letch, or a pervert or having a mid-life crisis. Who knows, maybe I was having a mid-life crisis, not being a pervert that is. I sat nervously in my too-tight airline seat and waited for the other passengers to thin out a little. Then I stood up and got my suitcase from the overhead bin. I only brought the one carry-on. I didn't want to risk losing my luggage in a foreign country.

I pulled the suitcase down and made my way to the door and disembarked. I don't really know what I thought I would find here at the airport in Russia. In the Western Hemisphere we hear all those stories about Siberia being a cold and frozen wasteland. How some aspiring presidential candidates can see Russia from their backyard in Alaska. It brings to mind empty, windblown fields of ice and snow. But the Tolmachevo airport was sleek, bright and very modern in its design. White and sky-blue tiles were everywhere, from gleaming concourses to walls and upright supports. Wide windows, seemingly a staple at every airport that I have ever seen, showed expansive views of tarmac and arriving planes.

As I wound my way through the bustling crowds, I saw several beautiful and inspiring pieces of art. There was a bronze bust of Alexander Pokryshkin, a renowned WWII flying ace. I also saw a truly awe inspiring multi-medium display, Conquest of Siberia, a life size and then some sculpture of Ermak (or Yermak), known as the conqueror of Siberia, atop his horse facing off with a gleaming glass 5-legged wolf. I stared, probably gawking, at everything as I made my way through the terminal. It was a busy place, and I don't know why that surprised me. Again, when we westerners think of Siberia, remote, primitive wilderland comes to mind and I was learning that just wasn't the case. Families flowed through the airport along with businessmen and women and even a few tourists like me. I thought to myself that it was a shame our two countries didn't have a more open-door policy when it comes to tourism. Just from the little I saw flying in and here at the airport, Russia had a lot to offer visitors.

Alena had arranged to meet me at the baggage pick-up, to avoid any potential hassle of getting through security to meet me at the gate. Being in a completely unfamiliar airport, with most of the signs being in Russian, it took me a good ten minutes to find my way to baggage claim. As I approached, I craned my neck, looking this way and that to find Alena and after only a minute or so, I saw her.

Alena is a beautiful young woman. She stands about 5'6" tall and has a firm and full figure. A head of long blonde hair that had been recently curled cascaded down past her shoulders. She had applied eyeliner and used mascara on her full lashes and her soft yellow-blonde eyebrows had been carefully plucked and shaped. Her pale olive-green eyes were bright and sparkled as I stared at her. She had chosen a bright red lipstick and the entire effect took my breath away.

I admit, since I have seen her almost exclusively on cam, I was used to seeing her in some sort of lingerie or revealing attire but today, she was dressed in casual and comfortable clothes. A black and white short sleeved top resembling a leopard print, white slacks and black tennis shoes with a white trim. I could see ankle high black socks with a red trim poking out from the shoes. She finished off the look with a chic black leather jacket. The whole ensemble gave her a sort of cool-chick-rocker look and if I'm being honest, was way more exciting to me than her standing there in her underwear. That was a fantasy she played out for the viewers, but this was the real her and it was for me.

My heart did a little flip as I saw her. A moment later she saw me as well and a smile broke out across her face as she eagerly waved to me. I smiled back and hurried towards her. Truthfully, I wasn't certain what sort of greeting to expect. A shy nod, a firm handshake? Should I go in for a hug? A kiss? Here I am a 60-year-old man and I felt like I was on a first date in high school again. Even as all of these thoughts ran through my mind and I started to overthink every possible and appropriate reaction, she ran up to me and threw her arms around me, embracing me in a great hug. I automatically hugged her back and we stood there clasped together for a moment. I pulled back, just a little and looked down into her upturned face. Those eyes of hers captured me and I fell in, drowning in them. Then, slowly, tentatively, I bent down and kissed her.

It wasn't a deep, passionate kiss. No tongues. But I just couldn't help myself, I had to kiss this beautiful woman who I had so hopelessly fallen in love with across thousands of miles and through a computer monitor. Our lips met softly and I was afraid that she would pull away but to my joy and relief, she didn't. Delicate and gentle, the kiss lingered for several moments. I felt her arms tighten around me just a little and I'm certain she could feel me trembling. I held the embrace for only a few more seconds and then I released her. She stepped back and we stood there, smiling at one another.

"Hello Chris," she said in her thick accent. I loved the sound of her voice, especially when she said my name. I knew that she didn't speak a lot of English and I knew very little Russian but right then, hearing those words, I knew we would find a way to communicate. I had actually brought a small device for travelling in a foreign country. You used it a lot like a small tape recorder and pressed a button while speaking into it. Then, it would repeat what you said in the language you had set for it to translate. Sentences had to be short, but I figured that it would help. But, right then, I think we understood one another.

"Hello Alena," I replied. "I am so glad to finally be here, with you!" She nodded and I knew she had understood what I said.

"I am pleased too," she said.

We stood there a moment more in silence, staring at one another. I don't think either of us had planned much beyond this point. As people surged around us, getting to their luggage or leaving with it once it had been retrieved from the carousel, I reached out and took Alena's hand.

"Maybe we should go!" I said and gestured towards the exit, or at least what I hoped was the exit. Alena looked around and smiled again and nodded.

"Yes. We will get taxi," she said and turned to begin walking with me towards the doors out of the airport. As we neared the front doors leading outside I could already see a few cars lined up, waiting for passengers. In America, at the airport there is always a huge row of yellow and green cabs jostling for position to grab up any passengers in need of a ride. Here there was somewhat less of a crowd but still several yellow cabs waiting for passengers as well as a few more of various colors and models. I was a bit lost as to which one we should use but Alena understood I was new here and she took charge.

As we exited the airport, we moved briskly up the line of waiting cars till we came to a nice yellow sedan with what I assume was the equivalent of "Yellow Cab" on a sign on its roof. It was, of course, in Russian, so I can only guess at what it said. The driver got out and came around and smiled and nodded at us. He took my one suitcase and went to the trunk where he stowed it. I opened the door of the cab for Alena and let her get in, then slid in beside her.

We bumped against each other, jostling to get settled on the back seat. I am 6'3" and about 230 lbs. so it was a little cramped for me but I really didn't even notice. I was here, with Alena. The thing I had hoped for and dreamed about for almost three years was finally a reality. I looked over at her and saw she was looking at me, smiling. We laughed at catching each other staring. I felt a squeeze and realized she had taken my hand. I returned the squeeze gently. Then the cab driver was getting back into the car.

"Where to?" he asked in thickly accented but very understandable English.

I had made reservations at the Hilton Doubletree in downtown Novosibirsk. It seemed a bit strange to me to find such an iconic American hotel chain here in Siberia, but I guess that just goes to show two things. One-I'm a very naïve or novice traveler and two-It really is a small world. I gave the cab driver the name of the hotel and he nodded once.

"I know it, yes. No trouble." And with that, he took off out of the parking area and onto the streets, rushing us towards our destination.

I had actually put a lot of thought into where I would be staying. Alena had her own place, but I just wasn't comfortable suggesting I could stay with her. After all, we were in many senses a stranger to one another. But I had wanted to choose someplace that was nice enough that, should things work out, I could ask her to stay with me. The Hilton fit that bill nicely, with a King size bed, pool and hot tub for the guests, a nice restaurant inside as well as several within walking distance from the hotel.

It was also close to two of the sights that I wanted to see and explore while here. The zoo and the Saint Alexander Nevsky Cathedral. I had done a fair amount of research on Novosibirsk when I had finally decided to actually visit. The architecture of the cathedral looked stunning in the many photos I had seen, and I really wanted to experience it in person. Then there was the zoo. In America I had been fortunate enough to live in two major cities with amazing zoos. San Diego and Seattle. I had spent many days wandering throughout both of the zoos in those cities and I was very excited to see the one here in Novosibirsk. From what I had read about it, it had a sterling reputation, and I also knew that Alena loved animals and I thought that would be someplace for us both to experience and enjoy.

The drive was rather quiet. I spent a great deal of time watching the countryside go by and slowly merge into the big city. I also kept glancing over at the beautiful woman beside me. I still hadn't quite convinced myself that this was all really happening. That Alena had actually agreed to having me come and visit her.

Through extensive conversations online and through emails, I felt we had developed a deep and real friendship. Of course, my heart wanted more but I knew Alena was more hesitant in that regard. And I really couldn't blame her. How do you fall in love with someone over the internet and emails. I felt I was the foolish one for feeling the way I did. But deep down inside, I knew how utterly special Alena was and if she would give it a chance, we might have the makings of something truly special between us.

The airport was actually located in a city called Ob that bordered Novosibirsk. It was about a 16 Km drive to my hotel. Traffic was moderate and, in many cases, just as crazy as traffic here in the states, but our driver was very good and soon we were pulling up in front of the Hilton. Now, I was again at a loss as to how to handle this next step. It was about 10:00 AM and I had left Seattle at about 6:00 AM. Due to the 13-hour time difference and the 11-plus hour flight It was still morning here, but I had been travelling for a full day and I was feeling the effects of jet lag. On the other hand, I wanted to spend as much time with Alena as possible, but I didn't want to be yawning and falling asleep during our time together. I also wasn't sure if it was the right thing to do to ask her up to my hotel room right away.

I was brought up to be a gentleman and always treat a lady with respect and courtesy. I know that some women prefer a more take-charge or macho kind of man and maybe that is what Alena preferred but I had to be who I was. If there was ever to be any chance of us being together, it had to be through honesty and being true to myself. I looked over at Alena as the car pulled up to the hotel. I pulled out my small translator so that I was certain to be understood.

"I am so happy to finally be here with you in person. I am really tired after my flight and I think I could use a hot shower and a few hours of sleep." I waited till the small device translated my words into Russian. I saw her smile and nod slightly. "Will you come back this afternoon, say around five o'clock? I can take you out to dinner and we could spend a few hours getting to know each other better?" Again, I let the translation do its thing. I wasn't certain but I thought I saw a trace of disappointment...or was it relief on her face. But then she leaned over and hugged me.

"Yes. I'll come back!" she said. "You rest." I feel like I was grinning like an idiot. I really wanted to kiss her again but I wasn't willing to be too forward too fast, so I returned the hug and kissed her gently on the cheek.

"I'll see you tonight, Alena." She smiled at me and nodded, and I got out of the cab. The driver had already gotten my luggage out and had it waiting for me. I thanked him and paid the fare, both for this trip and to take Alena home. Then, with a final wave at Alena I turned and walked into my hotel.

Once inside the Doubletree, it felt almost like any hotel in America, except that every sign I could see was in Russian, though many did have an English translation as well. I went to the front desk, checked in, got my room key and headed straight up. The excitement and anxiety I felt about this trip was palpable and that combined with my fatigue after a long day's travel made me both jittery and tired. The hotel room too looked like any of the dozens of identical rooms I had stayed in back in the states, which in its own way was comforting.

I tossed my suitcase on the bed and quickly unpacked, hanging up a few clothes and putting the rest into the dresser. Then I stripped down and went into the bathroom. I turned on the shower and set the water to as hot as I could stand it and got it. The feel of steam and water cascading over my body began to slowly relieve me of some of the tension I had been holding onto. I stuck my head under the spray and simply stood there for a few minutes letting the heat and pressure of the water flow over me. At last, I took the small bottle of shampoo I had been provided with and washed my hair thoroughly. Then I used the liquid body wash and the loofa I had brought with me and proceeded to lather and soap up my body. I luxuriated in the feeling as I scrubbed myself clean. I have to admit that my cock was rock hard as I washed myself and thought about Alena, my mind lingering on that first soft kiss. I was tempted to relieve myself as I scrubbed but I held out. I wanted to save all my energies for tonight...or at least the possibilities of tonight.

Raxton57
Raxton57
787 Followers