My First Date with Alena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My own hands reached up once again for her spectacular breasts and held them tight. I squeezed them and pulled her down onto me deeper even as my thumbs stroked and flicked against her diamond hard nipples. She moaned and rocked faster. I thrust up and moved from side to side as best I could, wanting to feel every inch of her and wanting her to feel the same. I began to grunt, breathing harder and thrusting faster now. Her hips ground against me and then she began to move, up and down, almost bouncing on me. I took hold of her nipples and pulled. I Made her lean forward, almost against me as I raised my head up and kissed her, hard on the mouth. My tongue, no longer soft or gentle, speared into her mouth. I ran it over her teeth and sucked at her own tongue. She panted hard into my mouth and kissed me back with equal passion.

Now our hips were pushing and grinding against one another. Our kisses continued and I broke away from her mouth to go back to her neck. I bit her and sucked on her neck, moving around to her throat and then pushing her up slightly so that I could once again get to her breasts. I kissed her nipples and sucked on her tit till she surprised me and pushed me back down. She leaned in and now it was her turn to lock her lips onto my neck and kiss. Her tongue tickled me as she stroked and even nibbled sending waves of unexpected pleasure shooting through me.

Faster and faster, grinding harder against one another. Now she raised herself up once more so she could gain faster momentum rising and slamming back down onto me. I grabbed her hips and pulled her tight against me and we struggled, writhing and grunting against each other, our passions rising faster and faster. I could tell that she was close. She was breathing hard, little soft bursts of whimpers and moans coming out of her as she ground down hard against me, holding herself there now and crying out. I thrust my hips up hard, and I saw her climax break over her. She shook and squealed and squirmed hard against me as I thrust and held her, locked against one another. Then as a huge spasm shuddered through her entire being, I felt my own orgasm reaching its peak. I groaned loudly and my hands moved off her hips and back to her breasts. I squeezed hard and thrust my hips up and began to shoot my load deep into her. For the second time that night I came and came hard. Spurt after spurt of my thick, sticky cum shot deep into Alena as she moaned and pushed against me. Our bodies shuddered and rocked against one another as we both rode out the final moments of our mutual orgasm.

Then she collapsed down against me, and I wrapped my arms around her. I gently kissed her ear, her neck and finally her mouth. My lips touched hers and pressed against her softly. I kissed her, feeling the salty taste of sweat beaded on her upper lip. We lay there, holding one another, allowing our bodies to come down from what we had just experienced. It was one of the single most amazing moments of my life. An eternity passed as we lay there, her atop of me, our bodies shaking and holding one another. Neither of us said anything for several minutes. Then, slowly, gently, I rolled her off of me, my now soft cock sliding out of her wet and trembling pussy. I rolled onto my side and turned her to face me. I leaned in and kissed her gently on the lips, once. Then, in a soft and heartfelt whisper, I said: "I love you Alena."

She looked at me, her eyes soft and wide. She didn't say anything, didn't profess her love in return. But she smiled and leaned in to kiss me once more. That was enough...for now.