All Comments on 'My First Day As a Pro Domme'

by MustangKathi

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Terrific Story

I hope you'll be writing more. And you have a very pleasant, almost relaxed, writing style.

skatergrrlskatergrrlover 10 years ago
Great Job

I had a friend who pro-dommed in New York, and her description of working in a dungeon was very much like yours. And I loved your description of the cock & ball torture -- that was hot.

I'm hoping you'll be writing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This reminds me so much of my sessioning days! Thanks!

MustangKathiMustangKathiover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I just submitted my second story, and I'm starting in a third. Thanks to everyone for their kind words.

nudemale4straponnudemale4straponover 10 years ago
Great Pace

I enjoyed your pacing uring this story. Deliberate and still hot. And you didn't rush the progression of your character. Thanks for the great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Very straight forward; almost clinical. Not very erotic, but interesting for a start. The CBT was almost non-existent, but the nipple torture to exact Peter's cumming was almost intuitive, especially for a beginner

MustangKathiMustangKathiabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you, Anonymous

I'm sorry you didn't find the story very erotic, but I'm glad you shared your comment. Looking back on this story, I can see that I was trying to give a behind-the-scenes take on working in a dungeon. As a first-timer, you're only with a client for fifteen or twenty minutes, so there's not a ton of action.

I hope you'll check out my other stories, which have much more action and are much more graphic.

Thanks again for reading, and sharing your thoughts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Timeless!

I re-read your story after a few years, and it still did not cool off! It is also a neatly crafted narrative, BTW. Please write more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous