My First Dominant Girlfriend

Story Info
Normal, alpha kind of guy has first submissive experience.
4.2k words
4.48
7.1k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1. The Decision

I had a relationship for about 3 years with a women that absolutely blew my mind. I was 32 and in pretty good shape, and just getting into my career and starting to make good money. I was going out with friends a lot to bars and clubs, when one night I met a gorgeous 34 year old woman named Rebecca. She was a brunette with a great body and we hit it off from the start - we danced together one night and I left with her number.

I called her and we went on our first date. Dinner in the city, and then a movie. Nothing crazy, just a generic first date, but it ended with a kiss and laughs and she said she'd loved to go out again.

The second date I took her to a MLB game. I had some great seats from a work colleague and she said she loved baseball. It was fun but one sided game and We left after the 5th inning--went back to her place for some drinks. She had told me that she could only have a few glasses of wine and then had to sleep because she had an early work meeting. She was an attorney.

So, we went back to her apartment which was a nice condo in the city, overlooking the ocean. We entered and she poured us wine and put on some jazz music. I already had a nice buzz from game drinking but the wine tasted great. We sat down on her couch and immediately started to makeout. She stopped after a minute and said,

"I really like you. You're funny and sweet." She put her hand on the back of my head and fingers ran through my hair.

"I like you too." And then I kissed her more deeply. I moved my hand around her waist and then slowly toward her nice mid sized breasts. She moaned slightly and then gently pulled away.

"I like you a lot. I'd love to go out again but I do need to sleep now for work tomorrow. Is that ok? I hate asking you to leave but I'm nervous about tomorrow's morning meeting."

"Of course" I said. I told her that I'm a gentleman and I just couldn't wait to see her again. I think she could tell that I was slightly disappointed that we weren't going to "do" more.

"Listen...John. Before you go I just want to tell you something." I could tell she was slightly drunk. "I really like you a lot, but there's one thing that is sometimes hard to explain to guys. You all get so defensive." And she laughed while sipping more wine.

"I promise I won't!" I was so attracted to her that I didn't care what she said in that moment.

"Look. I'm a normal person. You're a normal person. But I have to tell you that I have an insatiable appetite for sex." I literally started to get hard. This was any man's dream scenario.

"The problem, though..." she said, "is that I am only really attracted to two types. Very dominant or very submissive."

I didn't know what to say. I was young and although I knew the terms, especially from porn, I didn't really get the psychological aspects. So I said "sure I get that. I tend to be more dominant."

"Ya," she said. "I can see that...you're very confident and assertive and I like that. But in the bedroom it has to be one or the other. But..."

"Ya??" I asked. Very confident because I had always been dominant with girlfriends in bed.

"Well, I'm a bit of a size queen. Sorry...I'm a little drunk." And she giggled. I had heard that term before but wasn't sure if it was a real thing.

"That's fine! I'm glad you told me," I said.

"I can't have one without the other..". I looked at her confused. "If a man has a big dick then I'm ok with him dominating me. But a dominating man with a small dick just doesn't work for me--in which case I love me a submissive guy! But I'm only talking about the bedroom. I like things to be normal outside of that. If that makes sense."

I had no idea what she meant but I said "ok, well I'm pretty sure I'll be your dominant man in the bedroom!"

"We'll see" she said, and wrapped her arms around me and kissed me on the lips. We said good night and I left for my apartment, but not before agreeing in our third date. This time we agreed that I would cook dinner for her at her place. As I walked out her door I was smiling and didn't stop until I got home. I was excited to show off my cooking skills, and, more than that, I knew that a date at her place for the evening likely meant I'd be sleeping over.

All week I thought about what I'd cook, and decided on a light dish. It's funny to think now that I wasn't nervous at all about her dick size comments. In my youth I was very confident, but also naive. I knew I didn't have a big dick, but I assumed inside had average sized dick because not one girlfriend ever seemed disappointed with sex. I also felt that my attitude and the ways I could be rather dominant in bed must have made up for anything I lacked in size. It wasn't until later that I discovered I was, in fact, slightly below average. My length was ok - about 5.5 fully erect. But I had very little girth. I would discover with Rebecca that I was the classic example of a pencil dick. Some women don't mind at all, and in fact prefer it, but not Rebecca, as I would soon find out.

I showed up around 4pm, as she had requested. When I walked into her condo we kissed and I began to unpack my bag of groceries for dinner.

"Ohhh, I don't know what you're making but I love all these ingredients!" She smiled. "While you prep for dinner I'm going to finish my work out, ok?"

"Not problem at all." As she walked back to her elliptical machine set up in her living room across from the kitchen, I watched her ass. It looked so good in her tight yoga style pants. Her long dark hair was in a ponytail against her white tight shirt. It looked wet with sweat and her breasts looked twice as big as they usually looked. I could feel my dick twitch.

As I began prepping everything and occasionally would look over and smile at me. Her breathing was getting heavier as I could tell and was on her last 5 minutes. "Almost done!" She yelled from the living room. I finished prepping and then set everything aside and opened a bottle of wine. I assumed I wouldn't start actually cooking for a few hours, and I had guessed she'd want a shower.

She walked over and threw a towel around her neck. "Wow that was a tough one!" She gave me a quick peck on the cheek and chugged some water. "I have to shower but first I want a glass of wine. You don't mind if I shower a little later do you?" Not at all I said. We sat on her couch.

She finished her first glass pretty quickly and I grabbed her a second. I couldn't stop looking at her body. Very sweaty and just perfectly in shape. I noticed her thighs were very muscular.

"So, you workout a lot huh?" I asked.

"Every day. I love it. It distresses me, and as a bonus I get to look hot." She grinned. It was the first time she said anything even slightly arrogant.

She put her wine glass down and sat even closer to me, placing her hand over my pants near my crotch. I could feel my dick getting hard. She kissed my neck. "Mmm I missed you today." Then her hand found my dick. She whispered in my ear: "so, what will I find here? Is this the moment of truth?" Her fingers were still outside my pants but started to outline my dick which was fully hard.

"Yes" I said. She suddenly stood up and her tight ass was right in front of my face. She turned and looked down at me. "Well, then come take me." I got up and followed her into her bedroom. I knew what to do. I quickly grabbed her waist and kissed her neck from behind. Her eyes closed and she let out a small moan. Then gently placed my hands inside her workout yoga pants and yanked them down. She was wearing a thong and that came off too. I aggressively pushed her on to the bed so she was leaning on it with two hands, basically presenting her ass to me. I immediately dropped my pants and went right inside of her.

In retrospect, I'm surprised at how quickly my dick entered her. She was definitely wet but there was no resistance. In fact, it had been like that my whole life. I just figured that was normal.

I grabbed her hips and began thrusting into her. I wanted to show her that I could most definitely be dominant. I got about four big thrusts in before and let out a small moan. I'm getting somewhere, I thought. Just don't cum yet. I was about to make my sixth thrust when she said "ok stop, stop please." I pulled out and she turned and sat on the bed. "Come give me a kiss" she said.

I sat next to her and kissed her. I figured maybe she wanted a different position but I also had a feeling something wasn't right. "Well, I think I know now." She pulled her pants and thong back on and sat up by the top of the bed, even with her workout sneakers still on. She patted the pillow next to her. "Come sit next to me. And keep your pants off" she said with a grin.

I sat up next to her. She grabbed my dick and started slowly stroking it. She whispered into my ear. "I like you a lot, John. But this is what I would call a pencil dick. I need to thicker and longer." She still kept slowly stroking me."

I was insulted, of course, and still wasn't sure if she was serious. But I wasn't mad enough to have her stop stroking me. "Ok?" I said.

"Well, like I said the other night. This means you'll be my submissive in the bedroom." I said ok. I figured this meant things like positions - maybe she just meant that she'd be on top more.

She stopped stroking me and turned her body to the side of the bed. "John, come take off my sneakers please." I moved to her side and sat on the bed. "No john, on the floor". I moved to the floor on my knees and started to take off her shoes. "NO JOHN!" She yelled. It startled me. "Untie them first, and then take them off, silly."

I did as I was told. "Do they smell at all, John? They're brand new. I'm just curious." I thought that was an odd question but I quickly sniffed them. "Not really," I said. "Still that new smell I think."

"Take off my socks now." Her tone had changed. Her voice was always sweet and now it was very authoritative. I took her right sock off first. It was damp with sweat, so it didn't slide off easy. "Do THESE smell at all?" I stared at her for a second. I held back a smile because I wasn't sure if she was serious, so I just said "uh, no?"

"John, I want you to put the sock up to your nose and tell me how they smell." I remember thinking somewhere in my mind that this woman was nuts, but that same mental note was followed by who cares? She's so hot. I took her small, white ankle sock and held it to my nose and made an audible sniff. It was very damp and had a bitter smell. It smelled of a worn shoe and sweat, and felt warm in my hand. "It smells sweaty and a little of your scent."

"Good. Now do the same with the other one." I followed her instructions and said the same thing. Again, she said "Good." Then, as I was still on my knees, she placed her feet toward my face. "Now John, I want you to kiss my feet." She said this with no smile or grin. Just a very serious look. Seemed like odd foreplay to me, but she was so sexy I would have done anything that night.

I placed my face at the bottom of her feet and kissed them. "Good boy, John. Now I want you to smell them. Deeply." I inhaled as she told me. They felt hot and damp against my nose. They smelled a bit musky and sour. I could feel her feet against by nose and a little on my lips. They were petite but not without calluses. This was definitely a woman that got regular pedicures, but because she worked out so much her feet would never be completely smooth.

She pushed her feet harder against my face. "I want you to lick the sweat off my feet and around my toes." I did as I was told. I'd never done this before. I was a little grossed out at first after a few minutes I felt my dick growing hard and I started to lick more intensely. "Mmmm" and moaned. "Such a good boy, John." She then drew her feet away and stood up. "Pull down my pants again... but this time does it gently."

I pulled her tight yoga pants and her thong down and she stepped out of them. "Now put those and my socks into my laundry basket." I looked around and spotted her laundry basket and threw them in. "You'll be getting very familiar with that basket" she said. I had no idea what she meant. "Get back on your knees."

As I got back on my knees she stood over me and placed her hands behind my head, then pushed my face into her pussy. It was the first pussy I'd seen that was an "innie" vagina. It was very sexy. She had a small bit of hair but otherwise smooth. Before I could capture any more details she had smother my face in it. I instinctively began licking. I had never eaten out a woman while she stood up so I placed my hands on her ass and used my tongue to find her clit. She pulled away quickly and slapped my face. "Jesus!" I yelled.

"I did NOT say you could touch my ass, did I?" I didn't know whether to walk out and leave or what. I had never been slapped by anyone - male or female. And it hurt! But my dick was still very hard.

"No, you didn't. S-sorry." She shoved my face back into her pussy and placed my hands on her thighs. Her thighs felt damp from sweat but I didn't care. Her pussy felt sweaty and smelled musky from her workout but I didn't care about that either. I wanted to show her I was good licking her clit.

"Mmmmm that's very good John." She moved my head in slightly different spots. "Softer John. SOFTER! Do you want another slap?" I went as soft as I could. If I went any softer on her clit I wouldn't be touching it. "Very good boy." Her moans grew louder.

She suddenly stopped and looked down on me. "You're doing great. I'm close to cumming but I want to give you a treat first." My first thought was a blow job. I guessed she wanted to return the favor. But I was wrong. What she did next I had never been asked to do, and haven't since. I'll admit that in the moment I was disgusted, but over the next few years it would become one of my absolute favorite things.

She turned around and bent over the bed. "Clean my ass John. I want to feel your tongue all around my asshole." I did as I was told. As my face neared her small, tight bubble ass I couldn't help but smell the harsh workout smell of sweat and who knows what else. I closed my eyes and placed my tongue between her cheeks. Her hole looked very clean shaven and small. But it was very sweaty. The inside of her ass was all sweat. I placed my tongue in her hole and started to move it around like I did with her clit. She moaned extra loudly as soon as I did this, and then reached behind and caught my shoulder and sore of gestured me to bury my face deeper into her ass.

"This feels so good John. Mmmm keep going. I want you to lick my whole ass clean, not just my hole." I licked all around. My dick was surprisingly still hard but I can't say I was really enjoying it. I did like hearing her moan, though. "Good boy. Keep going." I kept going and finally she sat back up and turned around and pushed my head back into her pussy. "Ok, fast and hard now John. I want to cum now." I went as fast and hard as I could, and to my surprise she came within seconds. As she came her legs shaked and her hands pushed very hard on my head into her pussy--I could barely breathe. "Oh my god!" She yelled. It was then that I felt liquid gushing a little into my mouth. I had never experienced that before. Was this how women came? Or was it something else? It didn't have a taste, just a bit bitter. And very warm. Almost hot.

She forcefully pushed my head away suddenly and then collapsed onto the bed. I wasn't sure what to do so I just stayed on the floor on my knees. "Oh wow John. I need that. That felt so good." Her breathing was heavy, just like when she was ending her workout. "Come lay by me."

I laid next to her and she turned over on her side to face me. She gave me a deep long kiss on the lips. "You're very good at that!" I smiled and said "well thank you." We cuddled for a few minutes until she was breathing normal again.

"Well, should we start cooking? I need to shower" she said. My face immediately must have looked very disappointed, because she quickly laughed. "Oh little one, you look so sad." Little one? I wasn't sure that I heard that right. "I'm just kidding," she said, smiling. "I know it's your turn." I began to get excited, but could not have guessed what she would do next. In retrospect it was very tame compared to things she would do later in the relationship, but in the moment it was quite surprising. And humiliating. But men with hard dicks and the need to cum are pretty damn easy to manipulate.

"I want you to get on all fours, John. And face away from me towards the door." I did as I was told. Was this a joke? She stood up and walked over close to my face. Still wearing her white, tight workout shirt. I could see that her nipples were hard. She stood over me by the side of the bed and started rubbing my back. "I like you in this position John." I thought at the time that maybe she was going to give me some kind of weird positional blow job.

"John you did a good job listing to my orders. Didn't you?" Yes I replied. "And you deserve to cum now, don't you?" Yes I replied. "Good boy. Let's get that cum out of you." She continued to rub my back but then I felt her hand go underneath me and grab my dick. She started stroking it slowly. It felt good but also a bit painful, because she stroked it straight down, rather than forward in the natural direction of a hard dick.

"Does my boy feel good now? Face forward John!" I lifted my head to face the door. "Yes," I said.

"Gooooood, John. Mmmmm, I like to feel your little penis, John." She then changed her grip and I could tell it was only two fingers. "This is how skinny penises need to be treated John. Isn't that right?"

I moaned. "Yes" I said. She tightened her two finger grip.

"Soooo skinny and thin John. You can't ever satisfy me with this." She increased her speed. My breathing became very heavy. "Now i can tell you're close to cumming, aren't you little one?"

"Yes!" I practically yelled. Almost on a whiny desperate tone.

"Good boy. Right when you release your cum I want you to reach under and catch the cum into your hand, do you understand?" I moaned and muttered, "m-hmm." She stopped stroking and yelled "is that a yes?? What did you say? Speak louder." I yelled YES. "Good boy." And continued her two finger stroking, very tightly.

I was very close to cumming. I felt so awkward but also very turned on. I liked being free of having to think about the next move. I only had to do what she said.

She could tell by my breathing I was very close. That's when she leaned in and whispered into my ear. "That's it John. Cum for me. Let's get those cummies out of that little baby dick. Come on. ". I breathed harder and moaned. "Come on, little one. You can do it. Come on. Show me what a good boy you can be."

As she whispered that last part I felt her other hand rub over my ass cheeks and her middle finger gently touch and push into my asshole. It didn't enter me, just pushed into the hole. Right then I exploded with one of the best orgasms I had ever had. I had fortunately remembered to quickly reach behind and I could feel my own hot cum in my hand. As it came pouring out she kept stroking but much more gently.

"Oh wow John! Good job. Look at all that cum! For a little penis you sure do have a lot of cum. Good job, I'm so proud of you." I remember feeling oddly good when she told me that. Almost as if I was truly proud of myself that I came exactly how she wanted me to.

"Ok sit down now. Show me what you made for me." I sat collapsed down into the bed. My arms were pretty tired from being on all fours. I still had the cum in my hand.

"That's a nice handful." She smiled. "Do you want to eat it now?"

"What??!" I said.

She laughed. "Im only joking. Go wash up and then I'm gonna take a shower." She kissed me and gave me a long hug. "I can't wait to see what you're making for me!" Her voice suddenly changed back to the sweet girl I had been with for the past 3 dates.

12