My First Dominant Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went into the bathroom and let the cum roll off into the sink as I washed my hands. I then put my clothes back on as she took a shower.

As I walked back to the kitchen and started cooking, a strong wave of embarrassment rolled in. I suddenly had anxiety and a little anger. What does this mean? Who the hell am I? Am I some submissive pussy? I asked myself these questions all during my cooking, until finally Rebecca came out from her bedroom and sat down to drink wine and talk to me about our day.

Everything seemed to return to "normal"

and I suddenly felt totally fine. Almost like the whole sitting on all fours thing - oh, and getting slapped - never happened.

We had a wonderful dinner and both fell asleep on the couch watching a movie afterwards. In the morning we went out to breakfast at a local cafe. Neither of us mentioned anything about our sexual adventure until halfway through breakfast. We had to go our separate ways for the afternoon but agreed to meet later in the evening to grab dinner. I had to help a friend move out of his couch out of his apartment.

"What do you have planned for the afternoon?" I asked.

"Well, not much actually. It's so warm and sunny out, I'll probably walk to downtown Boston and do a little shopping. Then think I'll go for a long run by the Charles." Charles River.

"That sounds fun. Might be a hot afternoon for a run."

She got up from the table and leaned down by my face and quietly said "that's ok. I'll probably be very sweaty but I know you'll be cleaning me later." Then, in a more normal volume, "I need to use the restroom, be right back!"

I could feel my skinny dick getting hard.

12