My First Experience

Story Info
A throwback of nerves, bliss and latex...
2.4k words
4.38
9.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I often at times think back to my first ever fetish experience...

Freshly turning 19 and slowly grasping the big city, I started to explore new cultures. Some were less frisky and some were very unique, some of them even led to me developing an addiction. However, I knew personally there still remained a gap that I had not fulfilled yet.

Put simply, I secretly adored two things:

The glossed shine of smooth tight latex: Beit gloves, corsets, collars, hoods or catsuits, watching a woman in the black material tingled my helpless body with potent arousal through my veins. I yearned to lick the material, desperately sucking those gloved fingers in my mouth and taking the abuse for hopes to gain approval for the ultimate prize...

Licking a mistress' unzipped sweaty latex crotch.

Being under the property of a strong woman: challenged by the status quo of our current society, I was always forced to accept that they were submissive to men. But I knew that was far from the truth... Dominantly strong women are fucking hot and are insanely smart. They're timely, respectful, passionate and full of surprises. Your weaknesses become their strengths and in return their demands become your needs.. both mold the dynamic into a bliss that pushes your abilities but ultimately (given the right domme) stays within your boundaries.

And so, it was only a matter of time to make those fantasies come true ( and oh boy what a lesson to learn).

The first thing no one tells you is how nervous it is contacting a professional domme for the first time. Whether its' scrolling through the website to find the email or looking at services available, writing a message and hitting the submit button is like taking the red pill for the matrix, your world is about to be flipped upside down. You're no longer just imagining things anymore, you're finally exposing all your dirty little secrets to someone who will use them against you.

After a week of back and forth messages and requests, I finally arrive to the location. Dressed in a black shirt and black jeans I stood outside, staring at the door heart pounding with anticipation.

The building was simple, It's the one you see all the time, yeah that one! an iron fence and simple brick walls and roof ontop... But yet here was this young teen in a nervous wreck standing outside knowing in 5 minutes he would be crawling like a dog on a leash... You just never knew...

Not experienced in the feeling of "taboo" I felt "gritty", as if something dirty was going to happen to me. Will I be a mess?, Was I about to be cut or scarred? what happens if I get forced?, what's my safeword?, does anyone know what im about to do? etc.

Message 4:15PM: Have you arrived yet?

quickly typing: "Yes Mistress, I am at the front of the gate."

Good Boy. shivers down my spine

I hear the lock twist and the door swing, It was her...

Cladded in a tight black rubber catsuit darker than the night.. It teased the proportions of her sleek thighs and rounded ass. Frontally, the catsuit tightly wrapped around her mound down to the parting of her warm cameltoe spiralling my thoughts and fantasies into her submission.

Her face was gorgeous, she had slick red lips with a soft face to melt you in bliss, only to be pierced by the sharpness in the pupil of her eyes commanding your service.

"Hello boy, come in."

I followed in a trance to the knocking of her black stiletto boots on the hardwood. Couldn't tell if they were 4 or 6inches, I was too fixated on how they wrapped up to her knees holding all the sweat from the catsuit inside. What aroused me more was if there was latex covered feet from stockings or rubber socks. The only thing stopping me was her permission and making 20 lace holes.

Inside the dark room was a kink lovers playground. You could imagine as any professional kinkster, this was filled with all the tools necessary... Gags in all shapes to run drool along your chin, Blindfolds for your physical attention, ropes whips and chains to tie you up into all sorts of pretzel shapes and many phallus shaped objects for (well you know what).

She sat on the leather bench and said:

"undress" then later pointing her index finger towards the floor.

As I was lowering on my knees, one of her black slicked legs pressed on my shoulder, calved black stilettos piercing my chest.

Signalling me by raising her chin, her leg pulled me towards her. I exposed my neck to be collared to her submission.

I knew there wasn't anything else at that point in time, no individuality, no sense of freedom or sense of initiative... I was only to respond to the jolts of the leather around my neck...

I was hers.

Not only did that pump the blood to my cock, but I was also having a revolution being inches away from her rubber coated pussy. I could feel the warmth of it heating up the tight suit, a smell of wet desire, tinged with the acrid smell of rubber sending my dick rock hard.

Pushing me away, she beams my attention.

"So slave, have you ever been owned or been under a "mistress" before?"

"No, I used to just go online and look on chats for mistresses to serve online but not anymore cause they just scam my money."

Yes it's quite common, glad to see you've made an effort though. You've never even been to a party? or been with someone kinky?

"No I haven't had the time to go to those parties, Also i've never been in a relationship since middle school!. Even then it was just another small fling nothing common."

I see... but there's got to be sometime when you've been into this scene no?

"I just see it alot on porn mistress, nothing else. I never knew anyone who actually dressed similar to you now mistress."

I've noticed you kept mentioning it. But tell me, there must be something more...hmm? You are willing to come here after all.

Her eyes stared into me as she tugged the leash. The smell of her hair wafted through me, It was a sweet scent just strong enough to overcome the rubber.

"I don't know mistress, I just wanted to be of your service or to be used by you!"

"Good..."

I feel her boot push my shoulder down again. This time all the way down to the floor with my face hugging her other boot, towering me.

"Why don't we start with licking? I like my boots clean slave."

With my jaw agape, my tongue caressed all over her dark shiny boots. They tasted exactly how I expected, plasticky and bitter. Not that it mattered... submission is service and that was my plan. Leaving no surfaces dry with the thickness of my gooey spit, I could shine her shoes for hours.

Slamming her other leg knocking on the floor "Now this one."

As I kneeled like a dog hugging her calf like a pole, I could hear the unmistakable crinkles of another latex garment. Shovelling her hands with lube, the gloves slid into her finger one by one wrapping her gorgeous hands into bold black digits. As she rolled up the gloves you could hear the air being forced out all the way until her elbows.

Suddenly, I knew her touch would be stronger. I've never felt the touch of latex on my skin.. I was too scared to get garments.

I could feel the warmth of her hands glide on my skin. She clawed her hands to imitate scratching me but it was pure arousal. The latex warmed me making my body aware of the cold dark dungeon, I ached for her palms to glide across the contours of my body.

Throwing my head back from the bliss, a single fingertip drew a line from my chest to my chin and then into my mouth. The next thing i realised was suddenly two fingers, three, four, try five... thrusting down my throat as i gagged drawing webs of my spit rubbed along my face.

"Hmmm, this mouth is more useful than shining my boots. Now get up."

She led me to the cross with my back against the board. Right leg cuffed... Left leg cuffed... Right arm high... cuffed Left arm high... cuffed. Sliding her warmth away I felt exposed. My legs were spread, leaving nothing but my dangling balls and cock for her to see followed uptop stretching my chest having my nipples lay bare.

Her fingers pinched my left nipple, Harder and harder. I cowered in pain trying to resist the rubbery vice straining on the cross dropping my knees to get away from the pinching. Worse was that every time I dropped to move, she held on tighter stretching my nipples forward leaving me teary eyed.

The red lips then suckled my pain away, drooling her tongue in circles to bring me back grabbing my hips.

"I think I like you this way... don't you think? Like a towel to be dried."

I replied, bare colder with her lipstick spit on my nipples, "Yes mistress, I'm cold."

"This should warm you up."

Her slicked hands grabbed a flogger, that bastard was at least 10 inches. She started off slow brushing the velvet leather onto my chest and lower legs each time swinging back in a circle motion, picking up the speed and momentum of the flogger.

Then the silence was interrupted...

THWACK

As each strong of leather stung across my chest

THWACK

The flogger cutting the air, whipping my belly

THWACK

Another... getting close to the lower legs teasing the head of my cock.

THWACK

Oooh! right on my dick!, that was personal...

Given the pain I also felt pleasure. For the first time I wasn't really thinking about how or what I was doing. My mind was too occupied trying to tell when I would be whipped, It felt fucking amazing being under her control.

Body stinging with warm aftershocks, she came up close and nudged her body on me close to my ear.

"How was that slave? How did you feel?."

"So warm now Mistress, thank you for showing me something new." I could feel her catsuit again, the rubber its shine, the gloss, the smell, her warmth, holy shit I feel powerless to her I'm aching for more... driving me mad with her slick thighs rubbing against my throbbing member slipping on lubed latex.

"You've gotten so far already and tried so much new stuff, good boy."

"Thank you mistress... Tha-" the knee jerked into my balls, pulling the breath out of my bliss into pure pain.

"Let's finish of with something... different too. I think you'll like this one." Uncuffed and released, she made me hop onto the leather bench.

"Face down, ass up, kneel." She dragged my hands forward cuffing them to the front of the straps. Behind my legs were then separated by a chrome spreader bar exposing my shaved taint and balls.

This one I asked for, I was told that the real forbidden fruit of a man's desire rested in the anus. I wasn't gay and genuinely didn't want to know what the feeling of a hard throbbing cock rammed into my ass would be like. I was uneasy but really determined to push on by her control, I just wanted to feel her touch again. I trusted her.

Her rubber fingers rimmed the cold lube around my ass. Like my mouth before, she slowly inserted one finger then two, breathe... three... In and out... It felt like I was taking a shit, I fucking hated it.

That all changed when she started curling her fingers down pressing on my prostate. I felt the sharpest rush of pure arousal, making me twitch my cock and relax my shoulders.

No longer did her crotch expose her cameltoe pussy but in place was a silver ring held by a harness across her waist. She slid a cone shaped dildo into the holder and drooled the lube across the member.

"Lets fuck, slave virgin ass..."

I felt it glide in slowly penetrating my walls, filling up my ass. There was nothing to stop her she was coming in and breaking my innocence. Each inch she moved my ass was stretched wider and wider with me clenching on the thick dildo tickling the base of my cock leaking the built up precum.

As her pelvis met my bum she reversed and thrusted again... I lost control of my breath. She gripped my waist and sped up.

Faster and faster...

Lube dripping down my tight cum filled balls.

Faster and faster...

As she clinched my waist harder, each thrust of her slick pelvis rocking me forward

Faster and faster...

The nub texture of the dildo grinding its bumpy waves on my prostate.

Harder and harder now...

I'm fucking overwhelmed, my legs are shaking my jaw is agape desperately looking for more oxygen from the pleasure...

Deeper and deeper...

She's broken me, I can't help it... my body is shivering, Her warm latex embrace melting me into her absorbing my lust, I yearn for more... letting out a moan...

"Thank youuuu mistresss... uuuughh"

She shoves those rubber fingers in my mouth, forcing down my throat exploring my mouth.. rubbing the contours inside to drown my voice into the spit that leaks on the bench.

I want more... please I want more.. I want more... take me mistress please... the thoughts rushing in my head, eyes rolling back.

"Cum for me!" as she panted!

Shots of white bliss fired across the leather bench... lines, ropes after sticky rope the cum busted out the tip of my penis. I felt a release of all the built up tension inside my balls and moaned into her gloves.

A pure electric jolt of love filled my whole body as every time I came I clenched onto the strap on forcing my muscles to reroute the energy to the base of my cock jetting more cum... a cycle of pleasure.

"I think you enjoyed that well... I don't think I'd need to ask now do I?"

Slumped on the leather bench with the cum leaking on my knees, she kissed my back and cuddled me, slowly building my posture back up and releasing the restraints.

"Thank you mistress, I'm in shock, thank you thank you thank you."

Her embrace gave me a moment to reflect on the whole experience. I showered, and later we continued to chat about our lives ending the night.

Sometimes I still think back to her after my moment of bliss. That is to lick the sweat off of her catsuit of course!