All Comments on 'My First Experience - the Cinema'

by AlanDavis767

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Big lead up to nothing

Big lead up to nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
first time in theater

I had my first time in a theater. I was 15 and lied my age to get into the adult flick. I didn’t want anyone asking me any question, so I sat way in the back of the theater where no one was sitting within sixty feet and it was very dark. I was enjoy the porno flick, watching a woman get fucked in both holes, when a guy sat down next to me who looked like he was in his mid 20s, a very tall guy with droopy eyes. I thought about getting up and figured I would move if I needed privacy to play with myself. Within a couple of minutes he pulled his cock out and he started masturbating while watching the porno flick. His cock looked like it was 10 inches or better, much longer and larger than my six, and I couldn't keep my eyes off it. I didn’t know they could get that big. He noticed I was watching and grabbed the back of my head and pulled me toward it. I was scared and tried to resist. The cock head was against my lips, "no, stop," I said, and he pinched my arm real hard and as I was yelling “Ouch,” he pushed the head between my lips and into my mouth. Before I knew it, I had about five inches of cock in mouth, the head pushing at my throat, causing me to gag. He started a rhythm and fucked my face. I couldn’t take it and wasn’t ready for this. He noticed from my struggling that I wasn’t enjoying it like I should, though the smell was beginning to turn me on. He pulled my head up and I took a deep breath both from relief of the cock out of my mouth and just to take a breather. He pulled me to my feet and had me lean down in front of the empty seat in front of me. Then I felt my pants being pulled down below my knees, my hard on springing out in front of me, and I was sudden taken to another planet and as a soft, spongy snake started to slither at my asshole opening, going in and out, my brain seeing starts and in a buzz no drug could replicate, as he continued tongue fucking me. It was my first rimming. Physically I was in the theater but mentally I was stoned on that tongue. He was eating out my ass like it was the best meal he ever had, and then he stopped. My cock felt like it was about to explode and I was still bent over in still in a buzz from getting my ass eaten out and then I felt something push against my wet hole. I felt the head push in and started to scream and suddenly the palm of his hand was across my mouth. I continued to try to call for help but with the hand over my mouth all I could get out was “mmmm mmmm.” I felt like I was being torn apart. “Shush,” he said in my ear and continued to stroke it in and out. I knew with a cock that big he would never get it all in but I was wrong. He kept pushing and before I knew it I could feel his public hair against my ass. My god, I thought, he’s got all 10 inches up my ass, and he started to pound me. And without realizing it, I started fucking back. God it was feeling good, no great. Then I realized the hand was no longer over my mouth, and I said, “Oh god, fuck me, fuck me good, fuck deep, I love this, don’t deny me an inch of that cock,” he started screwing me harder. I could feel his balls slap against the skin between my balls and asshole. Man that felt good and the buzz got more intense as I started to come all over the back of the theater seat and then I felt him pulsating and things started to get real slopping in my ass, making squishy sounds, and with a sucking pop sound, his cock came out of my ass, and a copious amount of come starting flowing out and onto the theater floor. He pulled his pants up immediately and said he had to get to the restroom to clean up. I thought being that deep in my once virgin ass he might have gotten a mess, you know what I mean, on his cock. But I couldn’t say a word. I just stood there half stooped over with my pants pulled down below my knees and an orgasm stoned look on my face. When he disappeared to the restroom, I immediately pulled up my pants, the gooy wet of my asshole sticking to my pant, I hadn’t been wearing underwear. I looked around the very dark theater, two people fucking on the big screen. It seems no one noticed us. I looked around one last time and got the hell out there. When I got home I got in bed and lay there with the come still leaking out of my ass. What did I just do I thought to myself?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The first comment was better than the story. I wonder if this guy went back to get fucked again as fe seemed to really enjoy having a big cock in his ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

Damn! I want to be fucked in the ASS. I want someone to shoot their cumm deep in my ass. Shit, I cannot stand it until my ass is used by a large cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved this

Don't let the naysayers discourage you. I loved the story, doesn't have to end in sex every time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
more

I'm sure more visits became much much fulfilling and exciting - and relieving !

Csucker64Csucker64over 5 years ago
Exciting

Great story Alan , I cam relate to it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Nice to know that the etiquette for this behavior is the same around the world. My first was just as yours. Only my guy blew there while two other guys watched. Felt guilty but was so excited the entire time. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The good times

I used to be a regular at the soft porn cu ema and still love the anon touch form someone if anyone interested in forming a meet again to watch porn in Scotland add comments here and can swop Skype addy Stuart B

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Like that one comment in the theater

That kid must a really liked that big cock in his ass. Ten inches, wow. That was a first time to remember. I bet he did go back to get fucked again, find another big cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very real I had similar feelings of fear yet excitement on my first visit in London. Took me several visits before I finally made contact with another cock, but it was worth waiting. Wish they still existed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous