All Comments on 'My First Foot Encounter'

by Victoria14xs

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderfully written, looking forward to more stories!

I particularly loved the style: dry, accurate, with just enough details for the reader to imagine the whole scene. Kudos, an amazing storytelling approach which tickled all the right spots ;-)

Victoria14xsVictoria14xsalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the encouragement. Yes, there are follow-on stories (the next one is still “pending”).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OMG I LOVED this story!!! I hope to read more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love your story and writing. Please write more about your feet.

kinkyguy008kinkyguy008almost 2 years ago

Excellent! Keep them cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing flow to your storyline. I could feel the heat in the office encounter through your words. Amazing

CrownvicCrownvicover 1 year ago

You sure got my blood flowing...and thanks for the wonderful hardon...

BSwett060BSwett060over 1 year ago

I've just finished reading your first story, congratulations! It is exceptional in every way. Very well written, extremely erotic. Your writing style is dry, to the point, and it works really well. Your descriptions of your feelings as your feet were being loved orally are every bit as hot as the sexual act itself. I am thoroughly impressed and equally aroused. I'm excited to read the rest of your story.

Thank you for such a wonderful, sexy read!

LizVegas79LizVegas79over 1 year ago

WONDERFUL story! I felt there with her every step of the way, the innocence, the doubt, the curiosity and that special first time pleasure of watching a man appreciate something about me that no man had ever appreciated before. I must confess, half way through reading it two of my fingers "disappeared". I can't wait to read her next story (right after I read this one again - I've already read it twice btw! :-)

cumslowlycumslowlyover 1 year ago

Great story. Lots of tension.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

But all one sided. He got himself off masturbating himself with her feet. She seemed to get neither pleasure nor satisfaction from the encounter.

Three stars.

Victoria14xsVictoria14xsover 1 year agoAuthor

Dear Anonymous - i do value your feedback. The reason the encounter was depicted as “one-sided” was because this is a true story. It’s what happened.

As to the woman in the story (me) not getting “pleasure or satisfaction” - there are four more chapters, all also true, and I did in fact get both pleasure and satisfaction. Hoping you find those offerings more to your liking should you choose to read on…

All the best / Victoria

CuckGuy89CuckGuy89about 1 year ago

Wonderful story! I can only imagine how he felt. 5 stars!

xdresssissytoesxdresssissytoesabout 1 year ago

As a true foot lover, I've been in your foot lover's position many times...entranced by a woman's beautiful feet...locked on to them. You nailed that intense feeling that built up in him until your shoe slipped off in the office and you showed him you were willing to accept his advances. Your description of him fucking your feet was intense...his load spurting all over and between your toes! I would have knelt down and licked them clean!

CarlyAnnCarlyAnnabout 1 year ago

Ten toes up!!! Loved your story.

lanceGibslanceGibsabout 1 year ago

Very well written story

Made me want to look at the feet again and stroke

richmondmanrichmondmanabout 1 year ago

Amazing, and you write with a perfect tone and tempo. Well done, and gosh!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Absolutely and insanely hot .. and written in perfect, staccato phrasing ... building the tension and taking Me completely by surprise when he touched you and took control ... wasn't expecting that, almost applauded when it happened!

Superb

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved this. Your writing is spot on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous