My First Gang Bang

Story Info
Story about my first gang bang.
1k words
3.43
34.5k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi friends, It was a never forgettable moment. It was amazing, unexpected, and painful, too.

I went over to my boyfriend's house as always to hang out with him and that day he asked me to get physical with him and I agreed. It was kind of my dream to have sex with him. His name is Rudy.

I sat on the couch, and we watched a movie. It was all just fine, and then I stared at him. Gosh.. he looked hot. I could feel the wetness on my panties right away. In a second, we started kissing each other vigorously. His soft lips... yum.

He then carried me and took me to the room. As soon as he opened the door, he pushed me towards the wall and kissed me around my neck. I was leaning against the wall. And it felt good.

And then he slid his hand under my dress and it was so nice while he was stroking on my navel. And then he gave me love bites, too.

We got onto the bed and he said that we would try something new. He told me if I wanted to try blindfold sex. I said yes. He laid me on the bed and tied both my hands on either side of the bed and opened my frock and pulled it.

And then he blindfolded me, and he got over me and started touching me, and licking. It was giving me so much pleasure.!!

From nowhere, he touched my boobs and removed the bra and started sucking on them. It felt so amazing. And then he said you look so hot. And I smiled.

He started fingering me so hard that the bed was already wet. He licked my pussy until I started to moan in pleasure. It felt so good.. trust me. And then he told me to wait. I asked him why and he said that he wanted to get me a vibrator.

Hearing that I was like home. My body was all naked at that time and I was tied and blindfolded at the same time. I was excited about how it would feel when he puts the vibrator on top of my boobs and my stomach.

In 2 minutes, he was back with literally 4 vibrators and 9 other guys. I didn't even know they were there. For some time he just kept fingering me and then he put his cock in my mouth and I sucked on it. And then from nowhere, I felt so many hands on my body. I screamed and wondered what was happening. I was moving.

I was helpless and then I could feel 2 guys sucking on both my boobs and then the other one put his cock in my mouth and then I could feel someone using the vibrator on my stomach and someone was licking and stroking my clit.

Gosh......... that felt sooooo fun, and I didn't want it to stop. I was full of cum in my mouth and my pussy was already wet. It was an amazing feeling. And since I was tied, I couldn't even move a bit, and I was there tied mourning in pleasure.

My whole body was shivering when suddenly I felt a cock slide into my pussy. And someone started to fuck me sooooo bad.. and then finally they untied me and I saw their faces.

I didn't even know who those other people were, but then it felt so good! I then was sucking on the cock while 2 other guys fucked me in both my holes. I couldn't believe I was having double penetrations for the first time. I had semen all over my body because the other guys were licking and putting all their cum all over my body.

I was shivering and shaking so much. It felt so weird when they sucked me. Another guy pulled me and made me sit on my knees and I sucked on every cock one at a time. And then they threw me again on the bed and tied me with my legs spread wide apart... gosh, that hurt and I knew these guys were using me, but I didn't care because it felt so good.

and then within seconds, there was a moment where both my boobs were being sucked and licked by 2 guys and both my holes (pussy and ass) were being fucked by 2 guys and then 1 guy used the vibrator on my stomach and tickled me. 2 other guys licked my entire body, and my bf put his dick in my mouth and the last guy was putting all of his cum all over my body.

This was the best part of all where I was intense..... I don't know how to describe it, but it was very hot, pleasurable, and fun while they were using me and my body.

they fucked me for straight 3 hours.

and then they took me to the bathroom because I wanted to pee since I didn't pee for a long time.

2 guys held my hands far away and then one of them carried me and then someone opened the lips of my vagina and they told me to pee.

For a second I was like, what the fuck? But then I peed and the pee just flew straight ahead and they saw and laughed over it and tickled me even more.

And then they cleaned me and carried me to the bed and made me sit on my knees in the middle and tied my hands from the ceiling. I didn't know why. I was tired by this point because my body was sore like crazy and then I was confused why they tied me and made me sit on my knees.

Within minutes, they all showed their dicks. I thought I was supposed to suck on them, but then they all peed on me together. All the pee that they splashed on my face and my body. I enjoyed it and then they started fucking me again.

I was gangbanged like that for the very first time and it was very painful and gross, but then I did it. It gave me so much pleasure. And lots of dicks... duh.

For 2 straight days, there was cum coming out of my pussy and it had semen from 9 different guys.

So yeah, this was my story... I know it's too long, but then I hope you enjoyed reading it. Comment about how you felt while reading it.