My First Gangbang

Story Info
A friend helped get a fantasy come true in many ways.
3.1k words
4.57
34.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anditv
Anditv
45 Followers

This is a true story of what happened to me about 5 yrs ago.

I used to enjoy being a vers guy. However, after an operation which involved me losing a testicle through cancer, I couldn't perform as well as I used to. So I started to play the bottom role more and more.

I finally realised that I really enjoyed being a bottom more than Vers, and I worked on expanding my limitations on what I can do. From vanilla to sleaze, I would try different things. If I didn't like it, I would do it again just to make sure. Strangely enough, I have been loving everything I have been doing (with an exception of a couple of things).

I have always enjoyed getting my arse filled with hard cocks and toys. After speaking to someone about certain fantasies, I had one dream come true.

------------------------

It was about 3pm. I had just got out of the shower when my phone pinged.

It was a text from Tony. "It's all set. There will be about 6 or 7 guys here. Be prepared for a good time :-) x".

Tony was a guy I met on a gay sex website. He is a total top, and he loved using me as his cock hungry bottom. He always enjoyed sharing me with another guy every now then. But this time, he wants to help me fulfil my wish to be gangbanged.

I was really excited about it. I had spent a good couple of hours in getting my insides clean ready for my experience. Nervous, but really excited.

I arrived at Tony's house at about 6pm. I spent the final minutes sitting outside in my car getting rid of any nerves. Locked the car, and rang the door bell.

"Glad you can make it," Tony said, "the guys should be arriving in about 30 mins, and I told them that you want to get straight into it".

He guided me in pointing down the hallway.

"Good, I will get naked and wait on the sofa for them to arrive." I said smiling. Showing some enthusiasm for the meet in order to hide any nervousness I may have.

"How many do you really think are going to turn up?" I asked. I thought I would ask, as there are always going to be some guys let down at the last minute.

"Well I invited 12 guys, so I expect 6 or 7 turn up." Tony said cheerily.

"That will be fun if they all turn up!" I joked.

40 minutes later, a total of 10 guys turned up. Some I had met before, but five of them I have met for the first time. They all exchanged pleasantries and started to get undressed. Tony explained to the newcomers about what is allowed or not allowed. In addition, if I say a particular phrase, it means stop doing that particular thing for a minute, everyone must respect it (chances were I wouldn't say it, but Tony had my back).

One guy who I met often (John) started on me while the other guys are warming up to it.

He got me to kneel in front of him. His cock was already hard pointing at my face. It was about 6.5 inches long and a nice thickness. he started to introduce his hard cock to my lips, just enough for me to lick and play with the tip of his hot mushroom headed beast. Within a minute, I was surrounded by a multitude of hard cocks wanting the same attention. I tried my best to satisfy all of them. I took turns sucking each one while Tony was encouraging the others to not be shy, and keep pushing their cocks in my face. It had the desired effect in overwhelming me with cocks.

One guy (Vince) had a super fat, extra long cock (about 8.5 inches long).

He just said, "Stand up!"

I did. He got behind me and bent me back over so my head was at cock level in order for me to keep sucking cocks, there were a couple of cocks trying fill my mouth at the same time. Every now and then, a long cock gets in and pushes deep into my throat. Vince got out a lube syringe that I use to squirt lube in my arse. He lubed me up, and then introduced the head of his meaty hot bulb to the entrance of my arse. Without any warming up with fingers, he slammed his cock hard in me. I moaned out loud with joy! But not too loud as my mouth is being violated by other cocks. I started to struggle to keep my balance, and a dozen hands grab hold of me to keep me still. Vincent withdraws that meaty monster slowly so I can feel it pop out, and then slams it in again. The feeling of something violently entering me like that hurted a little bit, but I was loving it. Each time he would hit my P Spot just right send a wave of joy over me, and again, and again. For 10 minutes he kept slamming into me like I truly deserved it. He was a man possessed.

Tony bent his head down to mine, and whispers in my ear, "Get ready".

I then get lifted to the bedroom where there are poppers, toys and plugs laid out waiting to violate me.

"Gents!" Tony said "We are going to really play with his arse now, and we're going to make sure he knows it".

I was laid down on my back and two of the guys held my legs wide open and held back to my shoulders so my arse was pointing slightly upwards. Tony says he is going to fuck me while everyone can hold me down. Tony lubes up his hard cock, making it glisten. He then moves in towards my hungry arse. His cock twitching just at the entrance. Inside my head I really want him to fuck me madly, but he likes to tease. He slowly nudges his hot meat at the entrance and dips it in a cm at a time. He loves to play at making me plead to be fully fucked, but like to spend a couple of minutes getting me to plead.

"Tony! Please fuck me hard!" I whimpered.

Tony smiled and thrusts his cock hard into me and starts pounding me with pure savagery. I start moaning out loud with pleasure. All the other guys shout out with joy too as they know they are in for some fuck fun. Vince climbed up on the bed and squats down over my chest, grabs my head and he starts to force his cock deep to the back of my throat. It punches the the back of my mouth violently and I gagged at first, and then I got my calm back. His rock hard meaty monster is all wet and he pushes it harder till it popped into my throat. I fought hard not to gag again. I nearly pulled my head away.

Vince held my head there and said, "You can do it. I believe you can do it".

He then pulled out a bit, and pushed hard in my throat. The noise I was making from being drilled at both ends was awesome.

Tony stopped slamming his cock in me for another guy to take over. His cock was not as thick, but it was longer than Tony's. It also had a nice bend to it. He slipped it into me relatively easy, but wow! The bend in it was massaging my P Spot really nice.

Vince moved away to let another guy have their way with my throat. One guy opened a bottle of poppers and offered it to my nostrils. I took a few hits, and within a few seconds I had a wonderful feeling washing over me. Any nerves or apprehension I had, has now gone forever. I was lost amongst a collective of hard horny men who wanted to shove their dicks in my mouth and arse. They were all taking turns feeding me their cocks. They were lined up taking turns. I watched each cock pushing their way into my arse, giving me a good fucking. I was something they can shove their slut hungry cocks in. Someone to be sexually satisfied with. Someone to be used and abused as a cock whore. I was in heaven.

I heard the familiar sound of the lube bottle being squeezed. That told me that the toys are now being brought in.

John was holding a large 10" dildo. It is one that looks like it's a soft touch with a lovely cock shape. The veiny texture looked exaggerated to give that added pleasure.

John was standing, waving the fleshy coloured phallas glistening with lube like a torturers assistant.

"We're going to open you up a bit more so you can take two cocks," he says.

I was initially scared. However, this is what I wanted. He teased the end in, and started to push it in slowly, twisting it as it goes in. The texture of the dildo was sending waves of joy as it is twisted in me. Out of nowhere, John produced a 2nd dildo. It was not as thick as the first, but it still had a nice size to it. He lined it up and pushed it up alongside the 1st one.

Vince put the poppers to my nose.

"I think you might need this," he grinned.

I took about 6 deep hits, and then WOW! A massive rush was washing over me.

This was the cue that John needed to push the 2nd dildo in me. The pain was very brief with a full feeling of euphoria still flushing over me. He twisted them both while I was still being held down. I wanted to squirm with the feeling, but I was being restrained. I couldn't move. The guys were enjoying it. Any guys not pushing toys in me are feeding me their cocks to my mouth.

The toys were getting bigger and bigger and when someone isn't holding me down, they are pushing big toys in me. And if they are not doing that, they're face fucking my throat with animal frenzy.

I started to drift off in a world of pleasure, when suddenly, the guy who was throat fucking me gasped. His meaty cock was pulsating in my throat. I nearly chocked with the surprise of it. Tony made sure I was ok, but wasn't letting the toys out of my arse. They all agreed that I will have a couple of minutes of not being throat fucked,

Vince and Tony had a knowing look between them. Before I knew it, the toys came out, I was lifted up, Vince laid under me, and I was lowered down on his cock. Tony moved forward, he offered that little brown bottle for me to sniff. I took a couple of deep hits this time and then after a few seconds, he started pushing his cock in me too. The wonderful feeling of 2 cocks stretching me and the way they were thrusting was a fantastic feeling. It was deep fucking heaven. Vince was thrusting upwards and Tony was thrusting forwards.

Tony shouted, "It's like having the other cock wanking mine".

They was loving it as much as me.

After a few minutes, the guys started swapping around, taking turns on me. Two of the guys couldn't hold back anymore and shot their warm creamy cum inside me at the same time. They both pulled out their cocks for me to lick them clean of their cum juice. Which gave way for another two cocks to fill the vacant space in my arse.

Another guy wanted to cum and really started to buck and slam hard in me. The force of his cum and the throb of his cock was felt inside me. Everyone bar a couple of guys had shot their hot load inside me. I had been truly seeded.

Three of the guys got dressed and left. But the rest said they are staying for more.

They rolled me over on my hands and knees. One of the guys got hold of the 17" monster double dildo and wanted to see how much of it I could take.

He gently pushed it in till it met some resistance, and the guys were really surprised on how easy I took half of it. Tony quickly said "watch this!". He offered the popper bottle to my nose. I took a couple of deep sniffs. They cheered when they saw the resistance just disappeared and more than three quarters of it disappeared in me.

Whilst I was still buzzing, they were giving me long, slow deep fucks with the dildo. They all wanted a go. Vince got in front of me, and started to push his cock down my throat. He was holding the sides of my head still and was pushing deeper and deeper down my throat. Every time he sensed a gag, he backed off a bit, which then followed a deep slow thrust. I was in heaven.

Now the guys have got bored with the toys. They are now talking about giving me a good arse pounding.

One by one, they took turns in fucking me hard and fast. Vince couldn't hold back anymore, he wanted to shoot his cum. He quickly pulled out before and shot his load over my face. That was a bit too much as I felt the guy behind me twitch and cum inside me.

One by one they all started to pound my arse and mouth. One by one they shot their loads again.

After a while half of them left. The other half stayed for round 3.

I was given a few minutes to have a break.

Tony got me a glass of water. Vince wanted me to lay across his lap,and drink it while he was gently massaging my arse hole.

After about 15 mins of relaxing chat, Tony walked up to my mouth and pushed his semi hard cock in.

"Make it hard again," he said.

As soon as his cock was getting hard again, Tony started to thrust his hips forward. Pushing the head of his cock deep in my mouth. Vince, noticing the face fucking, started to be more firm with his fingers. He went from 2 fingers straight to 4 in me. This time I knew what was going to happen soon. He was opening me up for something bigger, like a fist.

Tony held my head steady and stared to use full slow strokes in order to get the tip of his cock popping deeper into my throat.

The rest of the guys there was watching this unfurl. Then they each took turns shoving their fingers in, stretching my hole.

"I think he's ready!" Vince called out.

"Do it!" Tony shouted.

With a firm push, one of guys tried to get his hand in past his knuckles. There was a slight pain and I gave a yelp. The guy was a bit clumsy in doing it. However, it just didn't go in. His hands were way too big for him to be successful.

Another guy tried. He was more careful in how he shaped his hand. I felt the tips of his fingers slide smoothly into my hole, it met the resistance at the knuckles, and he stopped pushing.

"Take a big popper hit," he said.

I put the bottle to my nose and took 4 massive, deep hits in each nostril. I held the final hit for that lovely effect. Then the knuckles popped through, giving me a very full feeling, and he has me as a glove puppet for his enjoyment (and mine).

"Oh wow!" I cried out.

The hand invading my insides was giving me such an unexplained sensation. It felt like nothing I have ever experienced. He twisted and rocked his hand in me giving me wave upon wave of joy. At first I thought my arse was going to try to force it out, but I held it in. His heavily lubed hand and forearm was going up and down in me like an engine piston, making me delirious with the feeling.

He slowly popped his hand out, and I collapsed flat down with the feeling. I was hoisted back up on my knees, and another hand took over. This one was definitely bigger and forceful. He pushed deeper in me like he was trying to go elbow deep. With each push inwards, I groan out loud. As the fist moves back, I get a chance to breathe. My puppeteer, hearing these groans of joy, starts to speed up his pushing.

After about 5 minutes, his speedy thrusting must have made him tired. I am sort of relieved as I was starting to feel some pain. He pulled out slowly making my arse feel lovely and vacant. Everyone wowed at my gaping hole which was slowly closing.

"Bollocks!" Vince said, "We need to keep it gaping!"

He got hold of a very thick butt plug. It was about 6 inches long and 6 inches in diameter and lubed it up. He started to slowly push it in. Once it was all the way in, he pulled it out all the way and punch it back in. I quickly scrabbled around to grab a poppers bottle. I took long deep hits to get me buzzing and relaxed to allow the butt plug punching I was getting. He kept slamming this hard bulbous toy savagely into me. He was a wild man, using this semi-hard, arse ruining tool pounding me for ages. Everyone else was again taking their turns fucking my face. When the guy who was face fucking me was close to cumming, he would pull out to let another guy fuck me.

John was making sure that a cock was always constantly slamming my throat while my arse is being ruined by this toy.

The toy was replaced by any cock that wants to fuck a sloppy hole. They all took turns on me.

It must have about another hour and a half later, they had all shot their cum. The guests got dressed and left. I was totally exhausted. Tony helped me to his spare bed, let me sleep.

Only to find a new surprise in the morning when I woke up.

But that is another story.


Anditv
Anditv
45 Followers