All Comments on 'My First Gangbang'

by tv46

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
BigGreg8xBigGreg8xover 2 years ago

In my World happens all the time!! Well written and paced!!

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 2 years ago

Thank you sharing this fun experience! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was amazing. Thankyou

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dr beulahthebrit; Excellent story, did like the way she went from a blow-job in the bar to the lift, followed by a gang-bang and facial, all on film. What a lucky girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Reads like a teen fantasy…butafun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

the story was a good idea, but you failed to get the whole lot of them off in the time, so why not finish the story. Seconds, Thirds and 4estst

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing. How would you feel about being married to a guy who doesn't care who you fuck as long as he gets to watch the video? Truly an admirable life partner and father of your children? Didn't think so...get out of that marriage fast!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ignore the asshole who called this story "sad." This is a good short little bit of filth. There just happen to be a coterie of morons on this site who don't realize it's dedicated to porn. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was thrilling thank you. I was able to picture myself and my husband in these positions because we've talked about similar situations before. I loved that it was all very respectful, and based around her pleasure, even with her pleasing eight men. I love that you started off with fantasy masturbation, and I very much appreciated the public blow job as a teaser beforehand. It's rare that I find stories that captivate me from start to finish.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous