All Comments on 'My First Gay Anal Ch. 03'

by dkmywife

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WOW

I have read a number of stories about anal. But never any leaving me speechless as to the joy and pleasure anal must be. Thank you Please more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
oh god yes

I am so much in awe of wanting this to happen to me. to have that orgasm and such pleaser in having my ass filled that much.

tommy45tommy45over 7 years ago
OMG!

..........what a searing hot tale of anal bliss! As a total cocksucking bottom, I enjoyed this immensely! I read this desiring only a modest 6 and 8, maybe 9 inch hung men! lol ;-)

Will read the other chapters after I compose myself!

TY dkmywife! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Filled with Lust and Desire

Oh my god! I am filled with lust and desire after reading your unbelievably hot story. I have never taken a cock that was more than 10 inches, but I sure want to try after reading this. If I am ever lucky enough to find a man so well-endowed, I would relish getting fucked by 14 inches. I have always orgasmed from a good fucking, so I can only imagine how hard I would cum from such a treat. My cock is dripping just thinking of it.

excraiexcraiover 7 years ago
i want to be rick

sooo erotic. very well written . i want to read more of your stories. i was wet through the whole story and had to take care of myself afew times. please keep i up

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I have been fucked by a 101/2"cock and that was fun. I don't know if I could take 14", but it would be fun to try. The biggest cock i have deep throuted was a little over 9". I do love being spit roasted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Really excellent

Made me ache for cock and Abood fuckin like that;

Riki1942Riki1942over 5 years ago
Anal Orgasm

Those orgasms sound like what I call an anal orgasm. Although, if I haven't had a regular orgasm yet, when I have one, an anal orgasm always makes me shoot my load too. I can't actually feel a guy's cum shooting out inside me but I love knowing it's as far up my butt as he can leave it. I love it deep but the few I have had that were long enough to make it to the second gate really hurt when he tried to push past it. I would love to be able to take one that long and feel it stuffed so far up inside me. The thought of having him leave a big load all the way to the pit of my stomach gives me chills up my spine!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Absolutely hot and sexy story

I wanted to compliment you on your hot story! I'm now so horny after reading " My first gay anal". I have read all of them now and wish that, I could meet with someone with a cock like his. The biggest one that, I have had was only a nine inch but hope to be able to meet with a bigger one but it would sure be more fun if it was one as big as his! OMG! Not sure if, I could take all of that cock in me but it would be fun trying though!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous