My First Gay Experience

Story Info
I set out to learn what it feels like to have sex with a guy.
4.5k words
4.69
38.1k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** This story was inspired by true events. Some of it actually happened to me, most of it is what I wish had happened during the experience. ***

How I came to be sitting in my car outside of a strangers house getting up the nerve to go in, is kind of a long story, but I'll be brief. A few hours ago, I'd made a post on the Whisper app announcing my bi-curiosity, and asking if anyone would be willing to help me out. Well, there was one guy around my age that decided he'd take me up on that offer. After a short conversation, establishing a primitive sort of trust, I got in my car and drove to his house.

I just sat there in my car, my heart beating out of my chest and flinched when I felt my phone vibrate. It was him. Tyler was his name. He'd texted me saying that when I got to his house, I should just walk in the door and go straight down the hall to the bedroom. And that was the turning point. The short text saying, "Ok," that I sent him, gave me the courage to get out and do exactly that.

I turned the knob on his bedroom door and pushed it open. When I walked in I saw him laying on the bed in nothing but skin, his six inch penis already hard as a rock. Just that sight got my dick to spring to attention. Before I made another move, I kicked my shoes off next to the bedroom door, then walked towards the bed as he got on his hands and knees and crawled towards me.

I met him at the foot of the bed, looking at anything but his face. I saw the cell phone on his night stand, the dresser that probably had his clothes in it, the desk and computer that rested on it. As I was finally noticing the size of the bed (queen) and extremely soft look of the covers on it, I felt hands fumbling at my pants. I felt the button release and heard the zipper slide down and was instantly relieved as the denim constraining my erection was pulled away. My jeans were then pulled down over my ass and then, with nothing to hold them up, dropped to the floor.

The pace of my breathing was beginning to pick up as Tyler continued to work toward his much awaited prize. As he did so, I continued my nervous observation of the things in his room. Currently my gaze had drifted to a spot on the cover that I could see underneath him, as he was on his knees and holding himself up with one hand in front of me. The spot that I had noticed was darker than the rest of the cover. It looked wet. I could not see his penis, but I could only guess that he was as hard as I was and leaking on his bed. As I took not of this spot, he adjusted his position so that he was kneeling in front of my on the mattress and then he hooked his fingers into the waistband of my boxer briefs.

All of a sudden, my bottom half was instantly cooler than my top half. He had pulled my underwear down so fast that I thought he was falling off the bed. Once they were off I looked down for the first time since I stood in that spot. A long drip of precum was about to fall from the tip of my, now free, penis and onto the floor. Before this could happen, though, I saw Tyler stick out his tongue and catch it then slowly bring it back up to meet the head of my dick. He started licking up and down the length of my shaft and then, out of nowhere, he wrapped his warm and wet mouth around the head.

"Fuck," I breathed. It was the first word that had been said between the two of us since that text I'd sent back in my car. That seemed a thousand years ago but, in reality, probably less than five minutes ago.

When he heard my surprise, he looked up and we made eye contact for the first time. He had nothing but pure lustrous desire in them and I was one hundred percent sure that's what he saw in mine at that point. After a few second he went back to focusing on the pleasure that he was giving to my cock. He brought a hand up to stroke my shaft as he did his best to suck the life out of me. I had never felt anything so good in my life. Sure, I'd had a couple of girlfriends and they had both given me blowjobs before. But they were nothing compared to this. Maybe guys really do give better blowjobs? It would make sense I suppose.

After a few minutes, he stopped stroking my shaft and let his hand move to his own dick. I still couldn't see his, but the wet spot on the cover had gotten bigger since the last time I had looked down there. Then I saw his arm moving and I could tell he was jerking himself off as he sucked me. It was at this point that I realized that our activity had literally started to make the bedroom hot. I was sweating. Looking down at Tyler's nakedness I decided it was time I join him. Without removing myself from his mouth, I kicked off the pants and underwear that lay forgotten around my ankles and pulled my t-shirt over my head, tossing it onto the rest of my clothing. I don't usually wear socks and I wasn't on this day either, so there I stood, naked as the day I was born with another, equally naked, man sucking my dick.

Suddenly Tyler pulled my dick out of his mouth with an audible POP and said, "Man, you taste so good," then wasted no time diving right back in.

"Well, that feels amazing," I said, my voice slightly shaky.

My mouth was aurally telling him how much I was appreciating his work at the moment, but I felt I needed to give him a physical representation of that appreciation. So, I leaned forward and, using one forearm, rested against the small of his back while my other hand reached underneath him searching for his unseen penis. And then I found it; for the first time, a penis that was not mine was resting in my hand. It felt so different from holding my own. It was so warm it felt like it was on fire and it was hard as rock yet just as soft as the blankets on the bed looked. Then I felt the hot ooze of his precum dripping onto my arm.

Once I got over the feeling of having someone else's cock in my hand I started to slowly stroke it up and down in rhythm with his head bobbing forward and back on my cock. I would give his shaft a couple of strokes and then move my palm down to the head, slathering my hand in his precum and then repeat. Eventually his dick was nice and lubricated with his own precum so I started to focus on stroking him. In my twenty-six years on this earth, this was one of the most erotic things I had ever done.

As I started to feel the familiar tingling sensation in my balls, Tyler pulled my dick out of his mouth and said, "If you keep doing that I'm going to cum all over your arm."

So, I stopped stroking and let go then told him, "Move back on the bed and lay on your side facing me. I want to try something."

"Whatever you say. This is your time to experiment," he replied.

As he did what I asked him to, I crawled onto the bed with him and lay down facing him but with my head at the other side of the bed at dick level. I looked over at him and saw a smile come across his face as he realized what I wanted to do. He put my penis back in his mouth as I grabbed his and guided it to my own mouth. I opened my mouth wide and stuck my tongue out. When his cock met my tongue, the taste of the precum that coated it was simultaneously salty and sweet. I loved it. I licked up and down the length of his five inches until I'd licked up all of his precum and then I wrapped my lips around the head.

As my lips closed around Tyler's penis, I was so turned on that it felt like my own got even harder if that was possible. Tyler could tell to as he immediately started to quicken his pace in his own effort to extract my cum from my body. He was getting pretty sloppy to; my pelvis was soaked in his saliva and I could hear wet slurping sound coming from him. Hearing this drove me crazy and I started moving my head back and forth on his cock. So, there we were, sixty-nining on Tyler's amazingly soft blanket.

After a few minutes of this, I felt the tingling start to return to my balls. I didn't want to take his penis out of my mouth to let him know, though. I liked it there too much to take it out. At one point, he pulled nearly all the way off of my cock, leaving just the tip in his mouth and flicked it with his tongue and that sent me over the edge. Without warning him I starting cumming. As the first shot went into his mouth, he put as much of my cock as he could fit back into his mouth and I shot the rest of my load directly on his tongue.

As this happened, I started moaning from the pleasure while his cock was still in my mouth. The vibration from that must have been exactly what he needed because, with the same amount of warning I had given him, he started shooting semen into my mouth as well. The taste was slightly different from his precum, but not so different that I didn't like it. With each twitch of his cock, more and more semen was shot into my mouth and I was running out of room for it, so I started swallowing as quickly as I could. When his orgasm finally ended, I took his penis out of my mouth, gave it a final lick to collect the last drop of cum and then we both rolled over onto our backs out of breath.

After a few minutes of the only sound in the room being that of our heavy breathing, we both sat up and moved to the head of the bed to lay down next to each other. Tyler set his hand on my thigh, close enough to almost touch my, now semi-erect, dick that was still wet with his saliva. Getting more comfortable by the second, I wanted to continue the experience so I was a little more bold. I reached down with my left hand and wrapped my hand around his dick, which was starting to soften as well.

"That was amazing," I said, as I started to slowly jerk his cock to get him ready for a second round.

"You're telling me," he said. "I haven't cum that much in a while. Are you sure that was your first time sucking cock?"

"I think I would have known if I'd had a penis in my mouth before now," I said jokingly as he moved his hand up to mine own penis and mimicked my movements on his.

"You must just be a natural born cock sucker, then. I had to actually take the time to learn."

"I must be," I said. "It felt like something that I should have done a long time ago. It felt like something that I was just supposed to be doing. You know?"

"Aboslutley," he said as he gave my cock a squeeze.

That was all the stimulation that I needed to get it back up and running again. As I started to harden in Tyler's hand he started to stroke a little more quickly. It took a few more minutes to revive his cock, however, but when he was back to his full glory, I matched his pace. As I did this, I turned to look him in the eye to gauge his reaction and saw him coming towards me. When I saw this, I decided to come in and meet him. Our lips touch and it felt great. We were just laying there, making out and stroking each others cocks.

When I finally pulled away from him to catch my breath, he rolled over toward his night stand, opened a drawer and pulled out a bottle of lube. He squeezed some in his hand and set the bottle on the night stand then returned his hand to my erection. It was cold, but not unpleasant. He returned his mouth to mine and gave me five or six slow strokes to coat my cock with the lube.

After that, he pulled away and just said, "I want you to fuck me."

"Ok," I said, and pushed him on his back.

I got up and crawled into position between his legs and pushed them back so I could get a clear shot at his asshole. When I saw it, I put one hand at the base of my cock to guide it to towards his hole and placed my other hand around his dick. I started stroking him as I inched closer and closer and then felt the head of my penis touch the entrance to his ass. I squeezed his dick lightly as I started to push in. There was some resistance, but with the lube, that didn't last long. As my dick slid into his ass, he gasped and I started stroking his faster.

I slid, slowly, in and out of his experienced asshole with relative ease. I would pull almost all the way out, leaving just the head of my cock in while, at the same time, stroking up his own cock. Then I would slowly push all the way back in and, just as slowly, stroke down his cock. The feeling of having my dick in his ass was, somehow, even better than having it in his mouth. Each time I slid back in he would let out a soft grunt of pleasure and his precum would dribble down my hand.

"You can go faster," Tyler moaned more than he whispered.

That was a request that I could not deny him, so I picked up my pace, pulling out and then thrusting back in. I was fucking him in earnest now occasionally letting out a soft, "Fuuuck," as I did so. At one point, I let go of his cock and leaned forward, trapping it between our bodies as I kissed him. As we made out, I humped his ass and with each hump, his dick rubbed itself between our stomachs, continuing the stroking that I was sure it missed since I had let go.

There was a soft, wet sounding, sensual slapping noise with each thrust that I gave to Tyler's tight ass. He seemed to enjoy the fucking he was getting as much as I enjoyed giving it to him, as evidenced by the fact that he could not stop squirming underneath me nor did his lips leave mine for any length of time. That made it all the more surprising when he did finally pull his face away from mine and said, "Take your dick out for a second. Let's try a different position."

"Ok," I replied, with a smile on my face. "Your choice."

I got up off of him and, as I did, I looked down at his stomach where his cock had been rubbing itself between us. His stomach was covered in his own precum and it easily made the list of top ten most erotic things I'd seen to that point. Transfixed by that sight, I pulled my cock out of his asshole and leaned forward, taking his penis in my watering mouth. I bobbed my head up and down a couple of times, also stroking it with my right hand.

"You'd better stop that. I'm so fucking close to cumming and I want you to experience the feeling of me cumming while you're inside of me," he said seriously.

Not one to deny new pleasurable experiences, I took his cock out of my mouth and sat back up on my knees. Tyler rolled over onto all fours and expertly arched his back so as to present his, still open, hole to me for my own use. I moved into position and guided my dick back into place. Once the head was in, I put a hand on either of his hips, and thrust home. That same slapping sound had returned to the room with each thrust along with an audible, "Mmmmmm...," from Tyler each time I bottomed out inside of him. I was able to go so much deep than I was able to just moments before.

Tyler was leaning face first in the bed and had his left forearm next to his face so he could distribute the weight of his top half evenly. This freed up his right hand to roam down to his cock and start stroking it. It seemed like we were coupled here for hours with him furiously jerking himself off and me pounding away at his ass. Then, all of a sudden, Tyler let out a loud, "AAAHHHHHHH," and several things happened in quick succession. First, the hand that had been stroking his cock, suddenly stopped. Next, his asshole tightened itself around my cock, almost feeling like it was trying to pull me in even more. Finally, I couldn't see it, but I could hear the cum from his orgasm landing on the blanket underneath him.

With each shot of his cum, I could feel his asshole pulse around my dick as if it was trying to milk the cum out of me. If it wasn't trying to, it failed miserably at that task as, within a few seconds of the beginning of Tyler's orgasm, my own was upon me.

"FUCK," I yelled as I shot rope after rope of hot, sticky, white semen into the asshole of the man bent over in front of me.

I gripped his hips as tight as I could, without being too forceful, and tried to push in further as I became lost in the throws of my orgasm. Once my penis had finally stopped spasming, I let go of Tyler's hips and pulled out. His hole stayed open and, before he rolled back over onto his back, I could see my cum inside him. That was forgotten, however, when he finally got on his back and I saw the drop of semen that clung to the tip of his cock. I leaned forward and licked the salty fluid from his skin before laying back down myself in the wet spot he had left from his own pleasure.

"So," he said, "have I turned you?"

"What do you mean," I asked.

"Well, have I turned you gay or bi? Or are you still curious?"

"Well, I'm still very attracted to women. But I think I need to get a few more homosexual encounters under my belt before I decide if I'm bi or not," I said. "Besides, there's still one thing I want to try before I can make the decision anyway."

"At least I haven't completely turned you away from the idea then. It would be a real shame. You're a natural born cock sucker and you're pretty talented with that dick of yours," he said with a smile as we both rolled onto our sides to face each other and he took the object of his last sentence into his hand. I took his, now flaccid, penis in my hand as well and we both lay there for a while just playing with each other's cocks. Both completely exhausted, we fell asleep in Tyler's bed hands still on each other's dicks.

About an hour later, I woke up and felt his hardness in my hand. He must have been having a good dream. Maybe he was dreaming about our escapades earlier? Whatever it was, it had to be sexual because that familiar viscous, clear fluid was leaking from his penis again. I let go and brought my hand up to my mouth and licked what had dripped onto it and then, reluctantly, I extricated my own rapidly hardening penis from his hand. I crawled down the bed and lined my face up with his erection and put it right back in my mouth. I bobbed up and down on it a few times, pulled it out and licked from head to base and back to head before putting it back in my mouth and capturing yet more of that salty liquid.

It didn't take much longer before he woke up with a smile and pulled his cock out of my mouth so he could replace it with his mouth. We lay there and kissed for a few moments and then he asked if I'd like to take a shower with him. Considering the fact that I had my bare dick in a rather unhygienic area of his body earlier, I figured it would not be a bad idea and told him I would shower with him. We got up and he walked to the door, as he did, A wicked thought occurred to me and, without him noticing, I grabbed the lube off of his night stand.

He lead me down the hallway I'd come down to get to his room and through a door about half way back to the front door of his house. When I walked in, I saw a shower big enough to comfortably fit four decently sized people. I shut the door behind me as he stepped int the shower and turned it on then stepped right back out to wait for it to warm up. That's when he spotted the bottle of lube in my hand.

"Were you thinking of fucking me in the shower," he asked.

"Do you remember earlier when I said there was one more thing that I really wanted to try?" He nodded, so I continued. "Well, I was hoping you'd be willing to fuck me this time." I had played with an anal training plug set that I owned for a while and, while his cock was not tiny by any means, it also wasn't huge and I was confident I could take it.

Tyler walked up to me without a word and grabbed the bottle from my right hand as he grabbed my left hand and walked me to the door of the shower. He gently made me spread my arms and set them against the door and then he had me spread my legs a little so he could have easier access to my virgin hole. I heard the click of the bottle as it opened and then the wet sound of the lubricant being rubbed onto his cock. Then I felt head slide in between my ass cheeks and rest against my asshole.

It was my turn to start leaking precum all over the place. From the position I was in, I could easily look down and see a long string of it flowing from my dick and just stopping about a foot down before the weight became too much and it broke and fell to the tile floor. The moment this happened was the exact moment that Tyler decided to slowly work the head of his cock into my ass. I let out a soft moan as it finally popped in and he paused to let me get used to the feeling. It was fantastic.

12