My First Gay Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few seconds, he started to push in further and when he passed the spot that was next to my prostate, the feeling of him rubbing past it caused my cock to twitch of it's own accord. Once his pelvis was touching my ass, I felt his hands grab onto my hips and then he mimicked my own ministrations from earlier; pulling almost all the way out, leaving just the head in, and then slowly pushing back in. My cock twitched each time he went past my prostate both on the way in and on the way out. With each twitch, it let out another glob of clear precum that had started to pool on the floor below me.

A few minutes later, he quickened his pace even more. Pulling out and then immediately thrusting all the way back in causing me to moan in pure ecstasy. Getting my ass fucked like this felt almost as good when I was the one doing the fucking. It was completely different from just having a butt plug stuffed in my ass. I'd never felt this insane amount of pleasure from having even the biggest on in me. It felt so good that I was starting to feel the tingling in my balls again that signaled impending orgasm and I hadn't even touched my dick. My hands had been against the shower door the whole time.

"Fuck me harder," demanded of Tyler. He had started to slow down, probably thinking he'd lost control and was hurting me. "I'm about to cum. Don't slow down. Keep fucking me!"

And with that my cock exploded on the floor and my asshole tightened around his invading shaft. As this happened I felt his release inside me as well. With each spasm and jet of semen from my cock, I felt what could only be described as lava being milked into my hole. I hadn't realized that I had stopped breathing out of pleasure until Tyler pulled his rapidly softening penis out of my ass and my own had finished making it's own deposit onto the tile below me.

Breathing heavily, I stood all the way back up, turned around to face Tyler and as I wrapped my arms around him to pull him in for a kiss, said, "I think I need a few more experiences, but I'm leaning pretty heavily towards bi now."

We both laughed and kissed. And then we got into the shower. We both washed each other very thoroughly, taking care to put a few fingers into each other's asshole to clean the cum out. When we got out of the shower and finished drying off, I got dressed (Tyler did not) and got ready to leave his house.

"I think I'll be back at some point," I said.

"You better," he responded with a smile on his face.

And then I left his room, walked through the front door, got back into my car and drove home.

12