My First Girl with Big Fat Tits

Story Info
My first girl with huge tits has raunchy sex and dirty anal.
2.9k words
4.44
28.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andrewsmd
andrewsmd
18 Followers

Pam was receptionist at a large bank in an old woolen town in Northern England. She had an infectious laugh but dressed very conservatively in a brave attempt to disguise her huge bust. In spite of competition from my colleagues I was determined to get a date with Pam.

On a few occasions I was called over by one of the receptionists when on my way back into the building after lunch to collect a telephone message. This gave me the opportunity to quietly chat to Pam.

A few weeks after first talking to Pam she asked if I knew of anyone that could give her lift to visit her Mother who lived a few miles out of town. I seized on this as a chance to give her a lift as it was on my way home. She took up my offer and wondered if we could make it today. For me that was no problem and promptly at 5:30pm we walked to my little car and I was able to walk behind her when the path narrowed and admire her generous hips and a backside that wiggled provocatively.

Getting her into the passenger seat gave me ample opportunity to admire the size of her bust and some ample thighs as she wriggled into the seat. She noticed me staring at her chest and mildly chastised me for making it so obvious. I made little attempt to deny that I loved that she had big boobs at which she giggled and said she was used to it from most guys.

The journey went all too quickly but I did manage to steer the conversation to likes and dislikes and I soon found out that she enjoyed wine drinking but hated going to pubs. One final piece of good news was that she would appreciate lifts most weeks. A couple of weeks went by and this time she was wearing a dress with a narrow skirt and as she got in the car she had to hitch her skirt up a little bit exposing two very shapely legs plus she dropped her shopping bag between the seats and in reaching down to retrieve it I was treated to a good look at the tops of two big beautiful boobs which caused me a problem getting into the driver's seat without showing the tent in my trousers.

Nothing was said but I soon turned the subject to one of my hobbies which was wine making. I quickly let this lead on to suggesting that I would love to come around to her place with a bunch of wine samples. We agreed on a Friday evening about 10 days away and she gave me her address which was in a small remote village that was about 15 miles away.

The Friday came and I set out with 6 bottles of different country wines and I found her address was a tiny end of terrace cottage with only a stone footpath that passed 5 other cottages with very nosy neighbors who twitched their curtains as I stumbled by. She was at the door almost as soon as I knocked.

I was led me through a short lobby to a small living room with a nice coal fire and two armchairs. She was wearing a simple dress that revealed very little apart from an hourglass figure; big bust, small waist, ample hips and smallish butt.

She brought out a tray with some snacks and two wine glasses and sat it on a small foot stool in front of the fire. We moved the armchairs so the tray was within arm's reach for both of us. I started with a fairly light medium sweet white wine and after a few glasses the conversation really started but there was no easy way to steer the conversation to what I had in mind.

As the evening moved on we listened to some music and I opened some more wines that got stronger and it was quite apparent that Pam was getting less and less inhibited as she started to sit on the carpet and stretch her legs out. Taking the hint I started to do the same and we were soon sitting almost toe to toe but with the exception of a few glimpses of white panties through tights there was no body language to hint that this was going to be more than a long drinking session.

As it got towards 11:00 pm I decided to take an 'Out of the Blue' approach and said "I would love to fuck you". After only the briefest hesitation she said "give me 5 minutes and then come upstairs; I will be waiting".

She jumped up and headed out of the room and up the stairs. I was as startled at Pam's unexpected response and I got nervous. After hearing the creak of the bed springs from upstairs I heard a very quiet "ready".

My next challenge was to switch the living room light off and climb the stairs in the dark not knowing where the bedroom was. So after a bit of fumbling I started hearing quiet voice commands to guide me to the side of her bed. I slowly slid my hands under the duvet to find a soft and very naked body waiting for me.

After kicking my clothes off I quickly slid alongside a warm naked body and I started to explore. Firstly I was snuggled up to her back and putting my hands around and under her I was cuddling the two of the largest breasts I could have imagined. She wriggled on to her back and kicked the duvet off onto the floor, opened her legs and invited me to kiss and nibble all the way from her ankles to her hairy fanny.

Laying on top of her legs I reached up and attempted to fondle her breasts with my hands but they were so big that I needed two hands for each one. As I nibbled and kissed my way up her legs I gave each of her breasts a thorough massage. Her nipples responded by feeling like bullets on top of breasts that stood up proudly on her large rib cage. I had just got to the point of nibbling and kissing her fanny when she grabbed me and pulled me up so I was right at the entrance to a hairy pussy with large inner and even larger outer lips.

At this point she pulled her legs well apart and pointed them at the ceiling. She then took a firm grip on my waist and hauled me up on top of those magnificent breasts and my cock slipped into a meaty but quite tight pussy and then on into her very wet and warm pussy's depths. Within one or two strokes I was all the way into a beautiful slippery love tunnel that gripped and relaxed in a magical way. At the same time I was being cushioned by those huge boobs and I pushed up on my arms so I could get an unhindered look at those twin peaks; fabulous.

Pam let it be known that she liked long and strong strokes, soon we had built a lovely rhythm and before I knew what was happening Pam's legs went almost over her shoulders. Well there was no doubting that she wanted everything that my 71/2 inches could supply and I did my best to provide. As I drilled deeper I must have hit her cervix which started her shuddering and quivering to her first orgasm. Next thing I knew is that I am fucking a true honey pot.

Then Pam, sensing that I hadn't come yet, did something with her pussy that gripped the base of my cock really hard but left the inside like an open cavern ready for me to fill it with whatever I could produce. She left me in no doubt that she wanted her pussy full of my cum.

It didn't take long with her technique of rhythmically grasping my dick with her pussy walls and with the sight of those gorgeous tits just quivering and shaking was enough for me to have the most mind-blowing cum and I filled her honey pot to overflowing. Pam must have come again because there was this intense fluttering from her pussy all along the length of my now shrinking cock.

So instead of shrinking I was back to rock hard in moments. Pam's reaction was to luxuriantly squeeze my cock in waves along its length milking any last remnants of cum into her pussy. During the whole of this I had been supporting myself on my arms and I was getting glimpses of the most enormous boobs from the small amount of lamplight coming from the street. As Pam came her boobs went from a lovely pale color to having an intense flush all across her chest and at the same time her nipples became a dark brown and very hard.

I asked Pam if there was a bedside light and she slid out from under me, got up on her knees and switched on a small lamp and then proceeded to climb on top of me. The sight was incredible as her boobs didn't droop as you might expect for such a very large pair. Her hairy pussy was endowed with big inner lips which she splayed wide open for me by just stretching her legs apart. With firm push down on my hard cock Pam made sure I was fully embedded in her pussy once more and then she crouched forward and gave me full benefit of those massive tits topped with those bullet shaped nipples; all without letting go of her grip on my cock.

Without any real sliding up and down on my cock it was getting an amazing workout as Pam's pussy massaged it and those twin pillows of her breasts were squeezed so beautifully on my chest that it blew my mind. Thinking this was all for my benefit I just lay back and enjoyed the triple sensation; two boobs and a pussy. Pam was obviously doing all of this for both of us and it wasn't long before she was in the throes of another huge orgasm. The flood of her juices was amazing; her hairy pussy and my dick were sopping wet.

Without a word Pam jumped out of bed and dashed to the bathroom. What a sight, with all of those jiggling boobs, flashing thighs and hairy fanny. When she came back she brought with her a washcloth, soap, razor and baby oil. I quickly asked who got to use which item first which got the quick reply that she wanted to wipe me, suck me off and then we would see who got to use the razor first.

I had never had such an intense blowjob; she was a true enthusiast. If I hadn't come already I would have lasted no time at all as she took my cock down her throat and alternately lapped around the head of my cock. The feel of her boobs which were half trapped between my legs added to the pleasure but not wanting to come right then I quickly suggested that she let me use the razor on her pussy hair.

Within ten minutes it was as smooth as a baby's bottom and just as well-oiled and shiny in spite of her pussy hair being quite thick, black and coarse. At this point, in spite of my protests, she grabbed the soap, washcloth and razor and my pubes, cock and balls were completely naked in a flash without so much as a nick. With a generous application of baby oil Pam mounted my iron hard cock and she slid all the way down in one move and our bare pubes almost locked into place. With only the slowest and slightest of moves there was an effect like a vacuum between us and the slurp and pop sent shivers through both of us. Pam also massaged me with those giant tits and her nipples made veritable holes in my chest. This intense titillation was enough for both of us to be on the brink of another orgasm.

I flipped Pam onto her back, put her legs over my shoulders and buried myself deep inside her till our naked pubes locked once more. Then with the slightest movement and Pam gripping my cock with her pussy I started to literally pump her pussy up. The feeling of a tight grip on the base of my cock and the warm cavern that I was wallowing in was incredible. As I continued to slowly pump away there would be this very exciting and loud pussy fart every so often which made her giggle, quiver and sigh.

As our movements became more vigorous the pussy farts became more frequent and louder until Pam relaxed her grip a little. I then found that I was pumping in and out of what could only be described as a small but warm cavern until I unexpectedly found her cervix which kept 'kissing' the top of my cock. These intense sensations soon had me coming in floods.

I can only guess that this was what set Pam off into an almighty shuddering orgasm. The wet fart that came from her pussy, was impressively noisy and with no hair we were slipping and sliding so much that we just fell apart laughing.

Pam asked if I had ever had a tit fuck and when I said no she got me to straddle her waist and then proceeded to squeeze those enormous tits around my cock and with the help from the bottle of baby oil I slid in and out of the cleavage she had formed. As I moved forward my balls were treated to the feel of those warm cushions and the tip of my cock barely appeared out of the top of her tits. What little popped out she licked with her tongue. We both agreed that this was a fantastic thing to do on another occasion when we had recharged our energy banks. So reluctantly I dismounted.

We were both very happy but absolutely drained of energy and cum so I suggested that I should creep on back to my house and give Pam's nosy neighbors nothing to gossip about with a morning departure. The good news is that she was happy for me to leave the unopened wine for another Friday and I got an amazing naked hug before she opened her front door and let me go. The cold wind blew straight through my trousers and the feel on my shaved pubes had my cock hardening as I got to my car and that was the way it stayed till I got home. I had a very restless night with flashbacks of the things that we had got up to and other things that we had just talked about.

Pam really had a little devil inside her which you would never have guessed by the way she dressed with barely a hint of cleavage, knee length dresses and fairly thick looking tights. The other guys slowly decided she was not a tease and all attempts to ask for a date were met with a cool turn down. No one became aware of our Friday night sessions which moved on to some more exotic positions ranging from all fours doggie style to raunchy over the table open pussy fucking. Keeping up with the shaving was essential as her pussy stubble was an exciting sensation but too much if left for more than a week.

I am not sure who introduced Pam to this but one Friday night I had oiled her pussy and laid her down on her tummy for a back massage when I found that I was slipping from her pussy to her butt hole. It seemed only natural for Pam to raise her hips as I made contact with her ass and with only a small amount of nudging I was inching into her sphincter. She seemed like an absolute natural for anal sex as I pushed in to the limit with little grunts of encouragement from Pam.

I only allowed myself little nudges until I was fully embedded when she initiated a very strong thrusting motion as she got fully up on all fours. Her ass became quite well open and with some precum from me I was going fully in to her slippery tunnel. I was finding that her butt was now quite a large tunnel and didn't grip my cock as much as I was expecting but by laying her on her side and riding her leg as I pounded her ass I was soon delivering tons of cum to fill her rectum. Mild farting noises and cum bubbles encouraged me to get my cock hard again and I was sliding back in for a very slippery round 2.

As I slowly deflated and lay beside her with a glow on my cheeks Pam was enthralled with that venture and it took a few minutes before she was running for the bathroom. The sounds from the bathroom were truly spectacular and it was some 15 minutes before a cool body squeezed up against my back and two enormous boobs squashed against me followed by a whispered thank you for another fantasy fulfilled.

andrewsmd
andrewsmd
18 Followers