My First Girlfriend

Story Info
Girlfriend unlocks my inner sub-sissy.
2.2k words
4.52
23.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissy171
sissy171
529 Followers

Patti was my (real) first girlfriend.

We were talking, and she recounted an incident with my (attempted) first girlfriend, MJ.

We were once at a park, and guys were playing tackle football, and I didn't want to play. MJ said, "He's a bit of a pansy." Patti was there, witnessing my humiliation in front of all the other girls. Nothing ever happened with MJ, except that she opened the door for Patti.

Patti liked nerds, and she set her sights on me.

At the time, she was not cognizant of it, but she also liked Submissives.

I had always preferred hanging with the girls. Perhaps because I had no brothers, only my Mom, and three older sisters. They all sashayed around the house in panties and camisoles since I was a kid. Because I was the youngest, they had dominion over me. One might expect, once I turned 18, I'd become my own man, but it never happened.

One thing that DID happen, I fell in love with their dirty laundry. They seemed to discard their dirty panties everywhere, and I couldn't resist caressing them, and smelling them. Years later, I learned that my mom and sisters knew that I worshipped their undergarments. They all agreed to not embarrass me, allowing me to explore my sexuality however it might evolve. My first 1000 orgasms involved my mom and sister's panties.

To this day, I never asked a girl on a date. Patti invited me to join her and a friend to an ice cream shop, where just like at home, the girls did all the talking, and I listened unless spoken to. Patti suggested our next meet-up, and every place we went henceforth. My sisters knew Patti's older sisters, so Patti was a natural addition to our family, where she learned the dynamic with my sisters; basically, I always said "Yes", never "No".

I did the same with Patti. When we became sexual, my sisters had already told her they'd "conditioned" me to worship panties, so Patti teased, wearing only a camisole and panties, exactly the same sexy undergarments that my sisters had worn around me all our lives. I worshipped, kissing her panty covered pussy.

She lay in bed, nipples poking thru the cami, and her silky panties and commented, "You love panties, do you?"

I blurted, "Oh YES," before mounting any defensive strategy.

"Have you explored your Sister's panties?"

I knew she knew, and nodded, rather than try to lie, and risk losing her.

She continued, "They are lovely, aren't they. Tight, and sexy; opposite of boys ugly boxers."

What was happening?? Again, I shyly nodded.

"Take down my panties."

"You can hold them while you fuck me."

I held them in my hand as I kissed her lips, the panties touching both our faces, and came hard in her beautiful pussy.

When we were done she smiled, "Keep them."

Unlike boys, women discuss every detail about sex; somehow I knew this. I was already an open book. Dominated by women from childhood and a panty fetish; what more info did Patti need?

As expected, I tried on Patti's panties, got wildly excited, and blew the masturbation load of a lifetime. Then did it again, and again, and so on.

So when Patti asked, "Did you try on my panties?" I smiled and nodded.

"I want to see them on you," she said excitedly, and she squealed at how cute they looked, as I modeled. My cock grew, and I'd already learned how to position it to the side, so it remained covered in the panties, (although clearly outlined).

She had me lay back on the bed and stroked my hardon thru the panties, and it was the greatest sexual moment I'd ever experienced. Both of us wearing panties, and nothing else. Her fingernails tracing the underside of my cock, and I came!

More squealing from Patti, "It came!"

Not "you" came, IT came.

"Please touch it a little more," I implored, and she obliged, stroking softly with her fingernails, and I said, "More, a little harder please."

I was teaching her how to own me, but at the moment, she was totally entertained watching the wet spot grow.

In coming years, I'd be trained to lick such wet spots, but for now, she allowed me a moment to come down, then took the panties and washed them in the bathroom sink. (A side note: women clean everything better than men).

She returned, pressing the wet panties in a towel to dry.

That night, we'd be going out, and she wanted me to wear panties.

We were alone at my house, so we raided my sisters panties drawers, and found the perfect pair. Little did I know, she'd be sharing everything with my sisters, and her own sisters, (and no telling who else knew), I wore my sister's panties that night, and they were stored under my mattress henceforth. My panties collection grew, and they all knew it.

The set up: Patti and her sisters, and my sisters, all went on a day trip, on a private lake. One section was covered by a giant shade tree, and they'd imported truck loads of sand, creating a beach of sorts.

At the last minute, I was invited by Patti, not knowing it was a girls-only event.

Patti had said a "camp", I didn't even know there was a lake. When we arrived, I was odd man out, and offered to leave, and Patti could ride back with them.

They said, "Of course not. You and Patti didn't know. Please stay."

As usual, I couldn't say No.

It was sweltering hot, record heat, and everyone cooled off in the lake, except me; I had no swim wear. Finally, Patti's sister said, "I have something you can wear."

Out came a bikini bottom. Patti took me to a private spot and I tried it on, and as usual, she said, "You look so cute!"

I was rock hard, and we began tumbling naked on the ground.

Just before my cock entered her, she said, "You better not chicken out," and I mumbled something, and she said, "Say it!"

I tried to avoid but she insisted, "Say it!"

"I won't chicken out," I replied.

"You will go swimming? In these bottoms?"

"YES. Pease fuck me!"

"I want you to," as my cock entered her pussy. "I think you're cute, but also so sexy in those bottoms. You like them too, don't you?"

"Yes," I replied.

"You think it's sexy too, don't you?"

"Yes," I replied, all the while stroking my cock in and out of her pussy.

"Deep inside you want to wear them, right?"

"Yes," I replied.

"If you chicken out, I'll be mad. Fuck me, and then we're going swimming, and you'll be wearing that bikini bottom, or nothing, but we're going swimming. Hurry up, I'm itching everywhere!"

I was also itching, sweating and rolling around in the grass.

Patti complained, "I can't stand this itching. You have 10 seconds to cum or I'm getting up."

Suddenly the itching outweighed the sex. We pulled on our bottoms and ran to the water, diving in at a full sprint. Soon as we were in up to our necks, we both pulled off our bathing suits, held them in our hands, and vigorously washed ourselves, trying to relieve the itch.

No one could see our naked bodies thru the brownish water, but we didn't care if they could, the itch was that bad. Soon the itch abated, and we put our suits back on.

By the time we emerged, some of the girls were on the beach. They all seemed to have a similar sentiment, "Cute".

Then Patti's older sister said, "I applaud you for wearing it. Most guys wouldn't, and it actually makes you look damn good."

Patti and I sort of kept to the side, off to ourselves, (although we were only 20' away), and we started making out. No one said a word, as she tugged at my bottom, and I couldn't believe we were doing this, but we were going to have sex in front of our sisters! It happened! We were naked, fucking, with our sisters right there!

When it was over, Patti said, "Let's wash off," and we skittered into the water. Naked and neck deep, I looked back on the beach, and they were all topless! My sister smiled, "Welcome to girls day at the beach."

I had just cum, but my sexual juices were flowing. Patti and I emerged naked, and they smiled. One sister commented, "You already have him trimming. Good for you. I hate all that hair," and everyone smiled. I didn't try to hide anything at that point, vanity was gone.

The girls casually sunbathed, and cooled in the water. They wore tiny thong bottoms and no tops, and it seemed fitting I put my bottom back on. The afternoon drifted on, and I sort of became the Serving-boy, lugging the coolers and such to and from the car. The girls gave orders and I complied.

I put lotion on Patti, then one of her sisters. First on her back, then she turned over and had me lotion her front. She was naked except for her thong bikini! When I touched her breasts, I began to get hard. Everyone saw my growing cock, but no one mentioned it. When finished with one girl, another would have already called dibs on me, and I'd lotion her. This went on the rest of the day, they gave orders and I followed them to the letter, saying everything except, "Yes Mistress." (That would not be too far in my future).

My identity was cast; we all knew, I'd serve Patti, (and whomever else she wanted), for the rest of my life.

When the day ended, they said to Patti, "Great move. Bring him next time."

I had no argument; I got laid, saw them all topless, and had my first experience as a slave, not just to Patti, but an entire group of women.

Back home, I wondered if guys would come up and ask about the rumor, but no one did. Girls can keep secrets.

Patti kept me in panties. We slept at either of our homes. We were allowed to have sex at home with our parents there. The Lake day seemed to cement our relationship, our parents consented, and we were "a couple."

The older sisters all treated me with respect, while at the same time, grooming me as a sub-slave. They guided Patti into her Femdom persona, and me into sub-slave persona.

Patti was in charge, and I was trained to meet all her needs.

She was very orgasmic from day one. Everyone knows young men need to cum daily; I had no idea that she did as well, and more than once!

Patti showed me how she masturbated, and our routine was for me to get her off with my fingers and tongue. She hated me leaking precum everywhere, and yet she loved my precum wet spot....into panties, not male briefs. It excited her to see my hard cock outlined by tight panties, and a wet spot growing.

Then she wanted an afterglow moment, where we snuggled. Finally I'd maneuver to her nipple, and begin sucking gently, which usually got her going. She identified it as nursing, saying, "That's a good baby. Suck Mommy." It always made me groan, and when she'd had enough she'd say, "Take off your panties. You want to fuck Mommy?"

"Yes Mommy!" And I'd finally get to enter her perfect pussy.

She'd make me grind on her clit, "Don't cum till I'm ready."

Most times I'd manage to not cum, and she'd say, "Ok, now!" And we always came together.

We ended with me licking her clean. I never even resisted, it was a given.

She told me she discussed everything with all the big sisters, and it was clear when we were around them. My sisters became bolder, "Do my feet," was a command I got used to.

I was given orders whether Patti was there or not. My oldest Sis, Annie was the most demanding, "I need a pedi," and in front of everyone, I polished her toenails, and I was hard the whole time; (and they all knew it).

Patti enticed me with her bras; I couldn't resist. I wore one while we fucked, and sex expanded to a new level. Her bras were tight around my chest, and the cups were empty, and it bothered her, "We need to find you a better fit."

The answer was an old bikini top. It was stretchy, and had no cups per se, it stretched nice and tight over my boy breasts. Then she had me put on the matching bottom, squealing with delight. Out came her phone, and she made me pose for photos, arms stretched above my head, (my underarms were shaved), on the bed, and then out on the deck. My cock raged, and I embraced my sissy servitude to Patti.

I hoped Patii would keep those photos secret, but not so, my sister commented, "Nice bikini shots. You'll be expected to wear it on our next girls day at the lake."

The mere thought, and I grew hard....in my panties.

sissy171
sissy171
529 Followers