My First Gloryhole

Story Info
My First Gloryhole Experience.
3.7k words
4.62
40.3k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the years I have had a few encounters with both men and women. I retired at age 65 and played a lot of golf but wasn't getting any action at home. One day after golf a buddy of mine and I were talking about our favorite subject of sex. I told him I was beginning to look for a woman that wanted to fuck or suck. We laughed about it and he said that the best blowjob he ever had was by a man. Even though I had enjoyed some man-to-man companionship in my early life, I had been into women for the last 20 years. He suggested we finish our beer and go out to his car so he could show me something he thought I would enjoy.

We walked out to the car and jumped in. He started the car and we headed out. I had no idea where he was going, but I thought that he might know of a place we could get laid. About ten minutes later he pulled into a state park. I noticed when we got out of the car that the park was pretty quiet and secluded and I began to wonder if there was anyone else hanging out. He said he wanted to show me a great place to get laid and that got my attention. I figured he must have a woman parked at the spot, so off we went. We didn't walk very far when he stopped and turned toward me. I was a little confused, but before I could say anything he reached for my crotch and began to rub my cock through my pants. It only took a few seconds of that before I began to get hard. It wasn't the first time someone had rubbed my cock, but lately it had been a woman.

He saw that I was looking a little confused so he said he would like to show me what a real blowjob felt like. With that he reached in with his other hand and unzipped my shorts. His rubbing hand shifted to my underwear and continued to rub. It didn't take him long to work his way inside my underwear and he was smiling as he saw my hard cock and precum. He took off my shorts and underwear and then rubbed my cock and spread the precum down the shaft. He obviously had done this before and was apparently good at it. He got on his knees and moved his lips to the head of my cock and began to lick and suck. He was like a hungry man that needed to taste my cock.

I was really enjoying the beginning of the blowjob and was happy to feel him take my entire cock into his mouth and use his tongue to add to the pleasure. His hands went to my balls and he played with them while he was enjoying sucking me. It didn't take me long to realize I was about to cum and I told him I was on the edge. He didn't miss a beat as I climaxed in his mouth. I could feel him swallowing the cum so I knew he had enjoyed the session as much as I did.

He finally took my cock out of his mouth and stood up and thanked me for letting him show me how good a blowjob could feel. I pulled my clothes on and we walked back to the car. As we were driving back to the course, he said it was too bad we hadn't done this months earlier because he was about to leave the area. I told him I enjoyed his lesson and at the course got into my car and went home. I think that one of the things that made him approach me was that he was leaving town and while I was disappointed that I probably wouldn't get another blowjob from him, it reminded me of how good a guy could give a blowjob.

Over the next couple of weeks, I found myself thinking more and more about finding someone to give me another blowjob. I began to look on Craig's list but hadn't found anyone yet. I had looked at some porn on the internet, and was really getting horny. One day I was running an errand and saw an adult book store. I had been in one many years ago and thought I would see what they had in magazines and videos. As I parked in the lot, I saw a few cars and thought that they had a pretty good business for the midafternoon.

I got out and entered the store. I saw lots of sexy underwear, magazines, toys and videos. I was the only person in the store and couldn't figure out why until I got to the back and realized there was an arcade. As I entered the arcade, I found a wall of videos and about eight doors. Some of the doors had a red light on over the door. I realized that the booths with the light on were occupied and the others weren't.

I decided to see what the videos looked like and entered a booth and locked it behind me. I saw a tv screen that was operated when the user put money into the change box. I put in a couple of bucks and the screen came on and showed a woman getting fucked by a guy with a big cock. There was a pad below the screen that allowed you to change channels and I flipped through them until I found some hot Cock sucking action. I sat down in the chair and began rubbing my cock as I watched the action. I finally dropped my pants and pulled my cock out and began to masturbate. There was a wastebasket in the corner so I pulled it over so I could drop my load in it.

I hadn't been beating off very long when I realized that there was a hole on the wall to my right and another on my left. I looked through the hole on the left and saw a guy jacking off. As I was watching I heard a noise on the opposite wall and noticed someone watching me. I saw a couple of fingers on the hole and then someone said for me to put my cock in the hole. Over the years I had heard about these booths, but this was the first time I had actually seen a gloryhole. Not knowing who was on the other side was a real turn on so I gently put my cock through the hole.

Within a couple of seconds, I felt a hand on my cock and it was beginning to jerk me off. It really felt good. The next thing I knew, I felt a nice warm wet mouth sucking on my cock. I had no idea who was sucking, but if they kept it up for another few strokes I was going to cum. I think they sensed I was about to cum and held my cock in their mouth while I dropped my load. As my cock began to get soft, I pulled out of the hole, said thanks to the guy who gave me the blowjob and sat in the chair so I could catch my breath.

I continued watching videos for another few minutes when I realized that the guy in the other boot had apparently been watching the action and had stuck his cock through the hole. It was a good-sized circumcised cock and I just couldn't resist touching it. I began to jerk the guy off and within a few seconds he was shooting his cum into my hand and booth. He thanked me for the hand job and left his booth. Holding that cock and jerking it off was a real turn on for me and I could feel my cock getting hard again.

As I began jerking off again, I saw another nice cock coming through the gloryhole on the other side. I stopped jerking myself off and held the new cock and stroked it. He said that the hand job felt good but he wanted me to suck it. I hadn't sucked a cock in many years but decided that it was time to get reacquainted with how sucking a cock would feel. I pulled my chair over to the wall and moved my tongue to the head of his cock. It was nice and warm and the precum provided a nice taste. I took his cockhead into my mouth and began to suck more of the precum out. It tasted as good as I remembered, and as I slid his cock into my mouth, I began to jerk myself off. The more I sucked the more I was enjoying it.

After a few minutes I forgot about getting myself off and began to fondle his balls. I could tell he was getting close to a climax so I picked up the pace. I don't know how long it took, but I was finally rewarded with his sweet cum. He shot a nice big hot load and I was able to swallow all of it. As he was getting soft, he pulled out of my mouth, got dressed and thanked me before he left.

I looked at my watch and found I had been in the store about an hour. It was a good day for me to have fun because my wife was visiting her sister in another town and wouldn't be back for a few more hours. I realized I really needed to take a piss so I pulled up my pants and went into the store and asked the clerk where the bathroom was. As we were chatting, I looked around the store and saw several men and women looking at books, toys, lingerie, etc. I saw a couple of nice-looking women and figured they were going to buy something to surprise their boy fiend or hubby. When I got into the bathroom, I took a piss and as I was washing up a guy entered and relieved himself. I couldn't help looking at his big beautiful cock but continued to wash up. I said hello and went out to the front desk and got a $50 changed to $5s so I could watch some more videos.

As I returned to the video booths, I saw that all the booths were occupied and there were a couple of guys reviewing videos so I started looking at the available videos and found a couple featuring glory holes and many with guys sucking cock. After a few minutes one of the booth doors opened and a guy with a smile on his face emerged. The other guys standing around didn't make a move so I entered the empty booth. I put a $5 into the slot and quickly scrolled to one of the glory hole videos and sat down to enjoy it. I heard a couple of doors open and close and the booth next to mine had a new occupant.

I looked through the glory hole and saw the guy pull his pants off and begin to stroke his cock. I realized that the guy was the same one I had seen in the bathroom, so I put a couple if fingers through the hole to see if he was interested. It didn't take him but a few seconds to push his hard cock through the hole and I quickly started stroking it. I began thinking how good it would taste and feel if I could lick the precum off the head so I lowered my mouth to his cock and began to lick. I could hear him moaning on the other side of the wall and that made me want more so I licked down the underside of his cock before I began to suck it. It was really a big cock and I was not sure I could suck the entire shaft. I remembered reading about deep throating and that it was important to relax your throat to reduce the gaging so I concentrated on that and continued to suck him all the way into my mouth.

As I got to the base of his cock, I was surprised at how relaxing had really helped me suck his whole shaft. I started massaging his balls with my hand as I stroked his cock with my mouth. He was moaning and apparently enjoying the action he was getting. After a long sucking session, I could feel him getting harder and ready to climax. At the same time, I heard the door to my booth open. I had forgotten to lock it, but didn't even look to see who it was as I felt his cock pulse and release his load down my throat. It was apparently a nice load but I didn't taste much since it was not in my mouth, but down my throat. As he began to get soft, I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around to see a nice-looking woman of about 50 watching me sucking the guy's cock. She was one of the women I had seen in the store and as I released the guy's cock from my mouth, she said she really enjoyed the show and would like to play too. The guy passed a business card through the hole and said to stay in touch. I put it in my pocket for later.

The woman reached back and locked the door and then pulled her tank top over her head and released a beautiful set of tits. She laid the tank top over the back of the chair and began to play with her nipples. I was in a trance as she motioned for me to feel her tits. I used both hands to massage her tits until she said I needed to kiss them. I moved my mouth to one of her nipples while I rolled the other with my fingers. I have always enjoyed fondling, licking and kissing tits so I didn't need any motivation. I was already thinking about the next step of fucking her pussy when she told me to stop while she removed her shorts and panties. I stood back and admired her body as I fed another $5 into the video.

She sat down on the edge of the chair and spread her legs wide to give me a great view of her pussy. I was about to pull my shorts off when she told me to leave them on and to get on my knees and eat her pussy. I got down and began kissing her thighs and moved up to her pussy lips and began licking. I licked all around and found a nice stiff clit that I began to tongue. She was moaning as I put my tongue into her pussy and began to tongue fuck her. She grabbed the back of my head and told me not to stop. I couldn't answer because my mouth was buried in her pussy, but I had no intention of stopping until she climaxed.

After a few minutes of licking her pussy, I felt her stiffening and then she began to shutter as she reached a climax. I kept eating her pussy until she pulled my head back and told me that she had really enjoyed my oral skills and I told her I enjoyed her body. I was now ready to fuck that wet pussy but as I got to my feet to remove my shorts, she pulled her panties and shorts back on, covered her tits with her tank top and reached for the door and walked out. To say I was disappointed is an understatement, but it had been a very pleasant half hour and would be happy to repeat it any time. As I turned around and sat down, I noticed that guys were watching through the glory holes on both sides of the booth. Both of them gave a thumbs up showing their approval of the show.

As I sat there watching a glory hole video I thought about the woman in the booth. Then I saw a cock come through one of the glory holes. It was even larger than the one I had sucked earlier. It was at least 8.5" with a mushroom head and the guy had shaved all his pubes. Even though I was really hankering to stroke myself off to a climax, I moved the chair over to the new cock and began licking that beautiful cock head. He pushed it through the hole as far as he could and I slowly moved my lips toward his shaved pubes. I relaxed my throat and began to move his cock in and out of my mouth.

He had a nice set of balls that I played with my hands. After a few minutes he began to moan and I knew he was getting close to climaxing so I began to suck the head so I could catch his cum in my mouth. I wasn't disappointed because in a few seconds I was tasting his multiple shot load. After sucking that big cock swallowing his cum was easy. I couldn't believe how much I was enjoying being a cocksucker and swallowing cum. As he began to get soft and I was releasing his cock from my mouth I heard the guy in the booth behind me say he had a big load saved up for my mouth. I asked the guy I had just sucked if he had a business card so I could arrange to suck that big cock again. Without hesitation he passed a card through the hole and I put it in my pocket.

I turned around to see another nice big cock that needed sucking. As I had done with the other cocks, I had sucked I began by licking his cock head. For whatever reason my mind had totally locked in to sucking cocks so I began to lick and suck my down his shaft. I thought he would enjoy a little squeeze so I moved a hand to his balls and began to massage them. He said to keep sucking and he would give me a nice sweet load to swallow. I didn't need any more encouragement and began to move my tongue and mouth up and down his shaft knowing that I could get him to let that saved load go.

After a few minutes of sucking his whole cock, I put just the head into my mouth and licked as hard as I could. I felt him stiffen as he began to cum. He really had been saving a big load and after four or five shots of cum I swallowed the whole load as I licked the last drops of cum off the head. He said he really enjoyed my cock sucking and pulled his cock out of the hole and passed a business card through and told me to get in touch with him any time I was in the mood to suck a cock again. I couldn't see the printing on the card because the light wasn't bright enough so I just slipped the card in my pocket.

As I was getting up the door opened and a guy came in and dropped his pants. I don't know if he had watched the show, but he told me to suck his cock so he could cum in my mouth. I really wanted to drop my own load, but decided to do what he asked. He was apparently really turned on because his cock was dripping precum which I cleaned up as I slid his cock into my mouth. As I played with his balls and sucked his cock, I sensed that he was close. I sucked him for another few minutes and he dropped his load.

I had quit counting, but knew I had swallowed several loads during my visit, and had enjoyed them all. I stood up and he grabbed my pants by the waste line and pulled them down. He looked down at my sopping wet hard cock and went down on his knees and swallowed my cock. I had been on the edge for a while so it didn't take long for me to cum in his mouth. I almost collapsed when I climaxed because my balls had been aching to drop their load. He swallowed my load and thanked me for sucking him off and allowing him to return the favor. He pulled his pants up and left the booth. I decided to leave to because I was really exhausted, and needed to get home. As I pulled my pants up, I noticed a business card on the chair so I put it in my pocket and left the booth.

As I walked by the desk in the store, I noticed that a woman was now on duty. She smiled and thanked me for coming and with a big grin said she heard I really had a good time in the booth. Apparently, some of my new buddies had let her know that I was taking care of all her patrons. I smiled and said I had a great time and would be back soon. As I drove home, I relived my experiences at my first gloryhole and vowed that it wouldn't be my last. When I got home, I emptied my pockets, put all my clothes in the washing machine and took a nice long shower. I realized that I still had cum around my mouth that I hadn't licked off in the booth so I really did need to cleanup before my wife came back.

About the time I dried off and put on a robe, my wife called to tell me she was staying with her sister and would be back the next day. I picked up the four business cards I had been given and saw they were all "personal". All four had email addresses and one had a phone number but I couldn't remember who the fourth card was from. I entered them in my address app under GH1 and would follow up with each of them in the future. Maybe I would meet each of them at the book store in the future.