All Comments on 'My First Guy'

by pantiepervMI

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 4 years ago

I enjoyed your story. I do love sucking a man's cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
great start

YES you got back home thinking of is hard cock and you were still horny had to jerked off , you will get back to that hard cock , you will kiss deeply each other as both of your hard on poke your flat belly, you will 69 , you will point your ass to him he will fuck you from behind fill you full of is burning love juice and very soon after you will have your legs wrap around is hips as he fuck you deeper as you french kiss deeply moaning in each other mouth, and you will repeat and repeat and ... welcome to the love of cock

dclark21dclark21almost 4 years ago
Loved it.

I can identify completely with your nervousness driving to his place. I, in fact, got off off the Xpress exit, a few miles from his house and headed home......wondering if I did the right thing for a few miles. Then the desire of my first bi experience took over and did a loop on the exit and headed back to his house. My mind reeling...I knew I had a wet spot on my briefs as I knocked on his door. Keep writing, pantiepervMI. You captured first time jitters perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Realistic story

Watching porn and jerking off together has led to many "straight" guys having sex. It can be a wonderful stress relief..

yowseryowseralmost 4 years ago

Sweet tale

A fine first story, capturing the uncertain, raw, desire that comes with 'first contact.' I'd liked to have heard a little more about rationalising activity away from the wife, often a sticking point for many married curious men. Inevitably however, once you get two erections together, good things happen. Keep writing.

luvtodoitluvtodoitalmost 4 years ago
5*

Sexy story. Brought back wonderful memories of my first cock sucking experience. I hope there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot male and male SEX

That was a great story. Reading it had me recalling my first time sucking a big man's cock at a porn store. Thank you

bhurrybhurryalmost 3 years ago

Great read. Like most comments here it also reminds me of my first. (time) . God i can still remember the feeling once that initial fear /scare is gone. A new world is opened up. The one you have thought and dreamed about. Yes the cock. You can and will suck and fondle enjoy and know the need to please and please yourself. Fulfill that lust in you.

Dc3202Dc3202over 2 years ago

He should have gotten fucked by the guy that would have made it hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

two very sexy guys

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wish I had a guy 5 minutes away ! I luv sucking a guy / guys off !

Yours in TN

Dc3202Dc3202about 1 year ago

I would loved it if it continued:

So we laid beside each other and he said as he got hard again ! I am still horny and have always wondered what it would be like to fuck someone in the ass. My wife would never let me so still wondering. I thought since I had tried it with a dildo and I had taken this first step I hesitated but said we can try it....He put his cock back in my mouth to make him hard and grabbed the lube. I said use lots of it because I don't know about this.

I laid on my back because I wanted to look him in the eyes when he put it in me. As he the head to my hole I tensed up. He said relax or it really will hurt. I did and slowly he entered me. It really hurt but was hot as hell at the same time. He looked me right in the eye as he very slowly stuck it in until it passed the gate and I let out a surprised oh god ! Now I began getting into it and shouted fuck me fuck me fuck me !!! He speeded up and was ramming me as I just took it closing my eyes and getting into him being deep inside me. Then he said I am going to cum deep inside you and with one final push he was deep as he had been and I felt it all the way up to my stomach. I felt it swell and he cried out oh oh oh as I felt it stiffen time after time in me.

About that time it made me so horny I came again all over my chest with the sensation of him cumming in me at the same time. we just disengaged and lay there totally spent but satisfied.

OTStreetOTStreetabout 1 year ago

I can certainly relate to this story... The first time/step is always the most difficult because of the unknowns...

It doesn't take long to realize that once, will never be enough..

I look forward to reading the rest of the stories you've posted!

GAVM1GAVM16 months ago

A perfect homoerotic story that makes the reader harden and yearn for more!

Dklover56Dklover564 months ago

I remember like it was only yesterday when I sucked my first cock, the nervousness and how it felt to take another guys cock in my mouth. I remember asking him not to cum in my mouth and he promised he wouldn’t but when the time came he came in my mouth and yes I swallowed it. Since that day I’ve sucked many cocks and taken many loads of cum. It’s sexy and fun and I never get tired of doing it. I especially love sucking big black cock, there’s just something inherently sexy about a big black cock.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Have read several of your stories by now, but was so happy to come across this particular one. I like being a married cuck, but as my wife suspects, I probably belong on my knees with a massive throbbing cock firmly lodged deep down my throat, then as he squeezes my head incredibly hard, the huge tool suddenly jerks and….

JT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpantiepervMI@pantiepervMI
40something closeted married man looking to write some of my experiences and fantasies. I can also be found on twitter @pantiepervMI.