My first house

Story Info
Young and old both love me my first house became a home.
5.5k words
4.25
2.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone is 18+ in the this story of love and lust with family. I rode the short bus in school and am dyslexic and use software and editors to make it fun to read.

My first house.

It was late 1999, and I had a great job as manager of a camera store, a lovely house, a car, a motorcycle, and an active social and sex life. I was so much on the go that I paid a yard guy and a maid to keep my place up. They had seen me way too many times with a woman getting dressed, leaving with her walk of shame as Mary started cleaning. I would answer the door in my boxers or a towel too often to bring her eighteen-year-old daughter over to help her work. So I heard Mary at the door. She was five foot, nothing, one hundred forty pounds of smiles and all woman; she has long jet black hair, one blue eye, one brown one, and a smile that lights up a room. Mary's curved in all the right places, but her husband was the yard guy so I might have flirted once or twice, but I never really crossed a line flirting a little against it but never crossed.

I am going to the door in my boxers and an Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) tee shirt expecting to wave to Manuel, Mary's hubby. Instead, when over Mary's head, I see a young girl taller than me by an inch. I'm Dan Allan Bogart, thirty-two, six foot two. I have long light brown hair, often in a ponytail, dirty blond if it gets much sun, and dark blue eyes, pulling the scales at two hundred pounds, an ex-high school jock/art student.

They step into the house, Mary says. "This is Estella, my daughter; she is just home from a private school in Mexico City and will be helping out if I do not mind."

Mind? She has not looked up from the floor because I, um, in my underwear, Shit. Well, I felt like holding her in my arms so the dirty man won't hurt her, but then I snap to the fact that I am, in fact, that very, man dirty and older.

I say. "I going to grab my robe and run grab a shower, make yourselves fresh coffee and juice is made and on the counter."

That was a double in the shower. I came twice to images of both Mary and Estella's full breasts. Yes, I did not feel dirty. It's not like they were my aunt or cousin or anything, and yes, there is a story there.

I come out of my bedroom to a cute butt aimed at my face a few feet from my door as Estella gets a cat toy under the couch and plays with Sam, my Siamese cat. Mary saw me watching her daughter and looked at me like she was hungry. She wants to say something, and I feel like a dirty old man.

I go to Mary and say. "Sorry, I can't say I never look again, but you have my word. I never touch or hurt your baby. Just looking at her makes my heart ache. I know I am almost twenty years older than she is, so I have no right to be in her life at all, she needs someone who will be her everything, and I am too old to change my ways."

Mary looked at me like she was going to cry and says. "I only hope she finds someone as much a man as you are.''

I say. "Thanks, Mary, but I feel dirty just looking."

Mary says. "If it gets too much for you and my daughter tempts you, I know I'm no walking dream like her, but she would take care of me so that I won't be tempted,'' Mary said with a hint of something in her eyes.

Looking at Mary in a new light, I was proud of what I say next. "You never have to worry, Mary; she is, from this day forward, my Goddaughter, and I will cut anyone who hurts her."

Mary says. "Gringo you're strange, but your heart's in the right place." She leans in and hugs me as her daughter comes in.

Estella says. "Mamá, I'm done in the living room, and Oh, I want one of those and wraps her arm around us.''

Damn! this feels too nice, but I have things to do, so I'm breaking this group hug.

Estella looks up into my eyes and says. "Wow, blue. Is mom telling you that she cut you if you touch me?''

Mary says. "No, dear, we have a Man here. From this day on, he said you are his Goddaughter and will Cut anyone who hurts you.''

Mary has tears, but Estella's eyes are wide, and her mouth drops open.

As she floats out of the room, Mary says. "Oh no, we should never have said that. I see her mind move. You'll have trouble with her keeping her hands off you now; it's a full-on crush.''

I say. "If she does want to touch, I send her to you to ask permission first. That ought to cool her jets.''

Well, it was not an hour before I came out of my office, and Estella bumped into me, and she slipped her hand under my shirt, feeling my hard chest. "Wow." She says.

I say. "No touching without a note from Your mother."

Then as they leave, Estella holds my face in her hot hands and kisses one cheek but does not make it past my lips to do the other cheek. I pick her up, holding her above me so I can't be kissed. I was so hard my speedo under my pants is helping to hide it some.

I see out of the corner of my eye Mary looks and shakes her head and hears me say. "I told you three times. No, you ask your mother to do what you want to do with me and if she gives me a note telling me what you can do. If you cross this line again, you be over my knee in front of your mother. You won't be able to sit for a week."

I knew we could not sit still all week if I did that. Estella looks me in the eyes like she might like that too, and I have melted under lesser stares. They said their goodbyes. I give them a check like I always do and a forty-dollar tip. The week kept me busy; I did not think much about cleaning day.

I got a call from Mary, and she says. "She talked to her baby about it, and maybe she should come by to clean for the next few weeks when I was still at work. It might make it easier on you know what.''

I say. "Cool, I will leave work to let you in as I was a ten min drive to work, and you can keep the spare key. I'll miss watching you move as you dust, though.''

That brought a laugh, you say. "I needed to get out more,''

I say. "Mary, you need to tell your husband that if he was not getting things done around the house, to tell him I just need a note.''

That got laughter but a nervous, hesitant one. We tried for a month of me not being there. I knew it was the right thing to do, but I had found three tiny panties in my bed over the last three weeks. Yes, I am a fucking man pervert, so yes, I smelled them. If things like that do not gross you out.

Now, what do I do here? Do I tell Mary and bust my godchild? Would that stop it? Do I want to stop it? Is it fair to her I would be a fling another notch on my bedpost? I do not feel right. She could be my kid, as I am old enough to be her dad OK I could have a kid when I was sixteen.

So I ask Mary. "To let me know when she was at my house, I needed to give a final warning to Estella that a spanking may be in order."

I get the call, swing by, pull Estella aside, and give her a lunch bag of her now washed clean panties. She looks down, can't make eye contact, and fears and anticipates the spanking?

I say. "Think about what you are doing; please think about how it affects others before you act. Now answer me this?''

I see Mary just outside the doorway.

I say. "What if I thought they were your moms, who I always had the hots for? And made a pass what then.''

Estella started to say something, but I stopped her.

I say. "You have to think, what if my girlfriend found them?"

I say. "What would happen if you get what you lust for? Could you look your folks in the eyes after? What's next, you take me home for dinner to sleep in your bed? I think you are smarter than that.''

She looks at me now with something in her eyes. I can see doubt now. But, I think we will be fine, I say. "Bring me a note from your mom, and remember I have seen her handwriting cheating on that will put your whipping in front of your mom and dad naked."

She jumps and says. "Yes, sir.''

Leaving the room, Mary comes in a few minutes later and says. "She is there cleaning, and you can see her talking to herself about something. Just guessing, but by next week this part will all be behind us."

I had to be out of town for a camera trade show, so I was gone the following week, but the week after, Mary and her daughter came by on my day off. Estella nodded but never spoke, and it looked like my crush had found another. Mary, on the other hand, was 180 degrees. She bounced to the tunes of Hollin Wolf and others I was playing. It looks like she got her some. The smile, the long glances, Wait? Long glances? Am I reading something that's not there? It's got to be, but Mary just bumped me passing by. There was more than enough room.

OK, I need to go to my darkroom lab and burn a J next to the filtered exhaust fan to calm the fuck down.

I come out, and Mary says. "Eye drops and perfume, you look and smell high.''

Mary says. "She loves to smoke in the bathtub; can't do it with Estella here.''

I say. "Now! That's a photo I like to see. Or be a wash rag and soap in your tub.''

Mary says a few words I need clarification on what they mean and she says. "Gringo.''

Mary says. "I bet you a kiss you can't put on a Selena album.''

So walking over to the record rack and pulling out my autographed album. "Selena!"

The autograph read. "Thank you so much for the great photos, holding my hand, and making the shakes disappear. P.S. You still owe me a kiss, Selena."

Mary calls out something in Spanish, and Estella runs in as the record starts. Both ladies kick their shoes off and hop up on my couch, and things are bouncing and, in a good way, smile a mile wide.

I made a few dances moves with Mary, like a Mexican two-step waltz. Then, the song changes, and Mary picks up her feather duster. It becomes a microphone.

Estella jumps in my lap, still dancing, and sings the chorus, but well she feels too hot on my lap, so I pick her up to swing her and to dance apart, but that's not what she wants, and the next song is a ballad the dreaded slow song. I am still determining if this is the right move, but Estella thinks so. She grinds her hips to me as we dance.

Estella whispers. "Godfather, did my mom, or I cause this,''

I say. "I felt the safe answer was yes.''

Mary picks now to cut in and says. "Gringo my turn.''

As she dances against me now. Well, the first side of the album is done. The light hiss of the needle is as loud as the tension in the room.

Mary says. "We're almost done. Think we can hear the other side while we work?''

Estella and I both say. "But mom, we are having too much fun.''

Well, I shake my head and go to my office. Mary comes in and shuts the door. "Did my daughter or I give you that?"

Again I am not an intelligent man, but I say. "Yes."

She walks up to me and says. "Silly gringo'' Softly kisses me and says. "Thank you.''

I say. "Final warning your need a note from your mother.''

That made her laugh, and Estella taped on the door, opened it, and says. "We're packed, and she said darn, I thought I'll catch you guys kissing,''

Mary said a few firm Spanish words to her and said their goodbyes.

The following week Mary called me at work to say that INS needed to see her and her husband about their green card; she called from the court.

I say. "Wait a sec, let me get a phone number for you.''

They don't know if Estella is safe staying home; she was born here and could hide at my place.

I say. "Of course, I will have my girlfriend's sister come over so you know she is safe.''

Mary says. "She loves me and trusts me, and thank you. But, unfortunately, they must go; the hearing is about to start.''

I say. "Mary, here is a lawyer's number, I called his pager, and he said he will stop by and check on you, and he's in brown shoes and a gray suit. Don't worry; I paid him a retainer."

When I get home from work, my ex girlfriend's sister has laid out a four-course meal.

I say. "The court will be over in a few hours. Let's eat.''

Susan says. "Estella has been crying on your bed, holding your shirt and pillow to her,''

I say. "Shit, she's got it bad you see why I asked you over,''

Susan says. "Yeah, at least she is not sixteen.''

I say. "Yes, she is eighteen, but still, she is my goddaughter,'' I answer softly.

Susan says. "Well, let's play it by ear, but we could show her that crushes are just lusting and teach her a few things without crossing any lines.''

I say. "Well, that was bad. It isn't good, but you did not see this young woman. OK, I know it's bad, but I am bad too, and I damn sure know you are bad. So what can you do right?''

So Mary calls, and they are taking them by bus to El Passo to be deported.

I say. "How will Estella know how to contact you?''

She says. "She does not know, but I have my number in her heart, and she will call as soon as she gets to a phone. And she says, shut up Gringo. I am giving you my daughter. There is no time to talk, but I know both of you it will happen. You can't stop her, so you have a note from my heart from her mother. Love her and never hurt her. My daughter and I talked she told me it's not a crush. I love her, and you too gringo. Now they call us by name and tell us her mom loves her.''

I called Estella to talk to her mom, and they spoke 1000s of words in just a few seconds. Then, Estella fell into my arms, screaming at the room and crying.

I pick her up, pull the covers down, and put her to bed. I slide in next to her, still dressed, just holding her. Susan comes in smoking a J and lets me hit it. Then, Estella looks, holds her hand out, and burns that puppy down. A few minutes more, and she's asleep. I leave the bed and sit beside Susan, who is watching T.V.

Susan says, laughing. "Well, sir, you're in deep shit now, right?''

I say. "I'm not scared. I will make a couple of calls. We will pull enough money for two trucks, one for yard work/landscaping and the other for housekeeping. With her people skills and drive, I guess she has someone running for her in under a year. Now do we teach her how to be smart and learn the ways of eroticism or not?"

I hear Estella speak behind me. "What's Eroticism? Oh, wait, what did mommy say? Oh yeah, she told you, you got your note from mother. So if you don't know it, look it up be-careful trusting other people use words to get their way."

I smiled, and Susan says. "Good, very good you go as far as you want to if you look for the answers and do not let people tell you what they think the answers are."

She looks it up and says. "Oh, that sounds good. Do I have to wear these?"

Just by blinking, I half miss her taking off all her clothes.

I say. "Do we want to have kids cause that's how you get kids,''

Susan says. "Are you a virgin, dear? Do you know when you are safer or not?" Susan adds. "You know very little is safe when a dick is in you. Heck, the guy's pre-cum can give you a baby. The numbers are low, but it's still a thing.

I say. "We can't do anything until we talk this out. It is a big step, but Susan will tell you the things you learn about what to do and what you don't like to do. It will give you power over a man or a woman. Susan will teach you the ways of woman, and I will teach you how to drive man nuts, and both of us will both walk you into the waters of great lovemaking. How's that sound?''

She asked. "All that tonight?''

Estella was a fast learner; we were all naked, learning about our bodies' show and feel or tell. The ground rules were no fucking by me. Everything else was fine. Estella should pick who she wants to be with for her first. Susan and I talked about it and thought twenty-one was the age she could pick who and when. So we told her the rules if someone says the safe word. Why a safe word instead of stop? Because stop can be used in role-play. So pick a word and a hand tap if their mouth is full. Then we smoked a little, traded back rubs with oil, and tried kissing.

Susan asked. "If she could show you how to eat a pussy?''

I sat and watched, my eyes as wide as saucers, don't tell Susan I picked up a few pointers myself, and when Estella screamed out on her second or third big O, but it was hard to tell Susan gets up, her face dripping wet drops are falling off her forehead.

I see Susan kiss her, then Susan kisses me, and I want to know if I get good grades. So I chew her nips first, one then down to her pussy, my fingers on her and boy, she close, sliding down she moans. "Please, Dan fuck me!''

I got to go downtown first because if I don't, I'll GO NUTS, and if I tried to do her now, I pop off like a pressure cooker.

So I blow her mind, and I feel hot lips on my cock.

The sweetest voice asks. "Is this good am I doing it right, Daddy?''

I know she felt me get harder when she said, Daddy.

I say. "I was bad.''

Susan is, too, as she asks. "Estella, does she like Daddy's hard cock in her mouth?''

Again I know Estella felt me throb when Susan said, 'Daddy.'''

So Susan is trying to get away from my tongue and screams. "Please, no more, Daddy.''

When I scream. "I'm coming. I didn't know I was that close, but she a trouper and takes all but the last drop."

I see her hand in her bush as I splash her face.

Susan says. "Oh goody, secondhand cum, she tells Estella to kiss her man and make him taste his juices. Of course, he gets hard again, or it won't make a difference."

I say. "Lovemaking is finding out what you like and sharing it till you come. That includes lots of fun stuff that some feel is gross, but my way of learning was to try it first, and it either happens again or not. It is always up to you.''

Susan says. "And as you perverted teacher, I would also say, watch out for guys who want to kiss you first as they want to come. If you are lucky, you will to. Guys who let you kiss them first and tell them they are wanted are much more willing to make you happy first and second."

Susan says. "To tell the truth, giving is where it's at, as Dan is good at making you come, and you can feel him want to please you. Sometimes it is as good as a cum with him.''

So we traded how we love to make ourselves come, and then two people did that for you. I'm pretty sure I tossed some toenails. I came so hard, and it seemed the ladies loved it too. Now it has been forty-five days, and no word from Mary.

Estella has put herself into getting her company off the ground with two crews working every day. Her hustle has kept her mind off her folks, but she breaks down every time she stops, and I hold her. Eighty-five days, we heard word that her father is in prison in Mexico but still no word from Mary.

I tell Estella. "I call the Mexican Consulate office here in town and see if we can get a lawyer for your dad, and I will let my buddy see if he can help.''

We play all kinds of games trading secrets, Susan says. "She always wanted a man.''

I say. "I think you had one.''

She says. "No, no, to peg her man if she loved him, she be nice if not she tears his ass up just like every man who tried to take her ass did.''

I say. "Susan, that's your problem right there. You do not take someone's ass. It needs to be given to you, not the same thing.''

So I ask. "You don't like butt sex or never had good butt sex. It's OK if you don't, but I have not had one woman not come with me in their ass.''

Estella jumped up and says. "Yes, let's! She runs to the bathroom and gets a few things returning with a tube of K.Y. gel. She asked. "Who goes first," Her mom says butt sex is safe, can't get little brothers or sisters, and some women like it but say they don't know when they might.''

She likes to see it done, she says. "She pictured it with her mom and dad, but to tell the truth, she tried a hairbrush, which was way too much pain for fun.''

I say. "Susan, may I have your ass? I promise to be gentle till you tell me not to be.''

Estella asked. "How may we help?''

12