My first house

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, we moved to the bathroom, got out the douche-bag, and cleaned up Susan, and damn just the water going in her ass is making her squirm. Well, that's all done; Estella's mom likes butt sex! OK.

I ask Estella. "To get her pillows and come to my room.''

I set the candles, turn on the music, and Susan gets in bed. She seemed nervous; we began with Estella, and I gave you a full massage. I started as I do by licking her pussy and getting her wet. I then move my tongue around her clean rosebud till she wiggles her hips, lifting her ass to get more of my tongue. Next, I lube my finger and tease her ass. I like how she moves; damn, she is coming, but that's a good sign.

So adding lube to my two fingers, I part her ring as slowly as I can again that ass shake. Now I feel Estella lubing my cock with her lips and then adding some lube, man; that's so close to making me pop.

I tell Estella. "Kiss Susan love on her breast and tease her pussy.''

I add more to my third finger, and I see Estella pinch Susan's nipples, and she arches her back and comes again! Well, This gorgeous ass is not going to fuck itself.

I say. "Susan, turn over, put these pillows under your ass, and Estella, hold her legs up near her shoulders, and We will plow on.''

I placed my head on her rosebud. I asked Estella. "To rub Susan's clit, and Susan jumps, and my head is in a few inches. I freeze, waiting for signs to move as I see a little pain on your face.

I ask Susan. "Are you full yet, baby?''

She moans. "Please, dear, don't move,''

I asked. "I not moving, am I?''

She says. "No, I thought that throbbing. Were you pounding me? Are you saying you're NOT MOVING!!! O.H. Fuck.''

Estella has Susan on edge again, and Susan flexes her hips, and I slide down another inch or so again. I'm still. Susan bumps again. Her face is slightly stressed, and she feels overly full. With a moan as she comes again, I slip the rest of the way in.

Susan says. "Can you move that telephone pole in my ass, please?''

I do maybe two inches out, and then my head is still in now, she says. "Fuck put it back, please I'm so empty.''

Starting a rocking, I began again slow and soft. I see Susan's eyes perk up something is changing for her. It's not hurting, and it looks like it's causing sparks in her pussy because Susan grabs her pussy and starts fucking her fingers around Estella's fingers, making her move more on my cock. Tight hot, and lubed, she grabs my hips and slams back against me for the first time.

I say. "Damn, your so tight!''

Susan says. "Faster baby, your so big make my ass yours,''

I say. "I'm so close now. Can you come from being ass fucked?''

She came again and about a few more times till the biggest one. She squeezed me so hard it felt so good I blew my load. Susan started trashing around the bed like my cock was a live wire and she came one last time and mumbled. "You ass lover."

Then you passed right out. So Estella and I cleaned her up, wrapped her in the bed, and slid into bed next to her.

Estella says. "I guess you can't do that again tonight?''

I say, Hun. "I will do you in a few days.''

Estella, Susan, and I are in bed Sunday. It has been one hundred ninety days, and we have yet to hear from Mary. Then, finally, the phone rings, and reaching across me to get the phone, Susan receives her tit getting bit by me as she picks up the phone and says. "Dan's harem."

Susan's eyes got wide, and she says. "Shit, it's for you. It's Mary."

I swear I saw Estella jump out of bed, put a tee shirt on, look at her naked legs, and then giggle. Mary let us know that the lawyer found her and paid her fine of $5000. She has been given a green card to work at the Houston consulate office and will return to the states as soon as the paperwork is completed.

I say. "Good news indeed, now someone is chewing my leg off, dying to talk to her mum."

I hand Estella the phone. I grab Susan's hand and say. "Let's go get a shower and make coffee."

Well, we did not see Estella for over an hour, and for two seconds, I was worried about the cost of the Long Distance call, but those two ladies were worth it.

I check on her, and she is in bed with one of my shirts and pillow and is crying softly again. So I wrapped her in my arms and held her until she cried out. So I'm not saying anything, but Estella is likely afraid of losing me when mom arrives.

I asked what was wrong. "Baby Cakes?''

She says. "Her Mom's coming home, but her Dad never is,''

I say a little loud. "Susan, come here; we need you.''

Susan comes in on the bed, holds us in her arms, and says. "What happened?"

Estella tells us. "Of a dirty prison who made the cons fight for perks, and her daddy is gone.''

We held her till dinner a few hours later.

Mary called again to talk to me and asked me. "Please set an apartment up so when she gets here in a few weeks, she and Estella will get out of my hair.''

Estella, her daughter, taught me lots of dirty words in Spanish, and I used all of them.

I told Mary. "I would not get them a place to stay because you're staying here as long as you want, but I hate to tell you this there is enough love in this house for you too.''

Now I asked Mary. "Why did you not tell me about your Manuel?''

Mary answered. "Because Estella comes first and last."

I say. "Yes, she does. Has she told you she got a cleaning/landscape company and has made enough to add a third van/crew and Is starting at U.H. in the fall?"

Mary answered. "She will miss Manual, her husband, but it has been a few years since he was a husband there. She told me that her paperwork might arrive by the end of the week.''

I say. "Come home, Mary. I miss seeing you dust around the house.''

Mary says. "Gringo are you making the pass at me?''

I say. "Your daughter is still a virgin and knows about giving and reviving pleasure from men or women. So what I am trying to say is. Your daughter is now a woman of the world, and you have to ask her for a note if you want to do things.''

Mary says. "Gringo do you have any idea what you do to me, Dan?"

I say. "No, I said, but I will be dead if it's anything like your daughter!'' I chuckled.

We talked till she got sleepy Susan went home, so Estella slipped into my bed.

Mary asked me. "What was I wearing?''

I answered. "I laughed. Where is your note dear?''

I hand Estella the phone. "Mommy, do you want a note so Dan can talk dirty to you?''

Lots of words in Spanish, but then she says. "You have to ask Dan if you can come. It's the only rule he has.''

I have been told many times I give great phone sex. Mary was happy, and Estella was so delighted. She climbed over my legs, and in one move, before I could stop her, she started to fuck me. I felt no cherry Susan and her dildo must have done for that.

But I say. "Mary dear, I don't know Ow HOW to tell you this, but your daughter is on top of me and is now a woman. I am unsure how, but I feel close to you both.''

I groaned. Mary says. "Dan, so full, your so hard and hot!"

I say. "Am I still a weird gringo?

"We will see but fuck, I coming!'' Mary screamed into the phone.

Estella yells. "Me to mommy! Well, now it's my turn!"

OK, it's been one hell of a ride. It's been an incredible eighteen years. Mary is my 2nd nonofficial wife. She is on our second child Mara. She is eight, and it was quite a surprise. Estella and our oldest boy are in college at seventeen, and our youngest is just a year older than Mara.

Our house has never been more of a home, even after a miscarriage, Mary. The love of our house is unlike any on the block, but I will be damn glad when the two youngest go to college, and I can have both wives with me in bed because they sure are in my heart. Mushy, huh? But Gringos get that way when we get wet or fed after midnight.

12