My First Interracial Experience

Story Info
I (Laura) describe my 1st ever interracial sexual experience.
1.6k words
4.25
33.9k
27
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ldrussell
ldrussell
104 Followers

It was summer, 1986 and I was 28 years old. I'd been married to a decent enough man for eight years, but I was very unhappy. My marriage was flat and uninteresting. There was no spark. My husband was not a passionate man. I lived in a seaside town and I tried to amuse myself during the summer holiday time.

I was on the beach in one of my very tiny bikinis (a purple one) collecting shells and driftwood for the garden. I had a beach bag over my shoulder with a very thin summer dress rolled up in it, but it was too hot to wear a dress, no matter how thin. Besides, I was enjoying showing off my 28 year old body in my miniscule bikini.

I decided to go home, have a shower, get some lunch and then either go shopping or else sit out in the garden. So I made my way up the beach to the road.

Sitting on the seawall were two black men. As I approached, one of them whistled appreciatively.

"Hey babe," the other said. "How about you come and have some fun with us?"

"What sort of fun?" I asked lightly, knowing exactly what he meant. My cunt was tingling and I could feel my nipples hardening.

"There's only one sort of fun," he said, looking into my eyes.

I knew I was going to say yes. I knew I was going to go with them. I knew it would change my life. My heart was pounding hard. My nipples were throbbing painfully and were now fully erect, easily visible through the material of the tiny triangles that were my bikini top. The thin strip of material that was my bikini bottoms was soaking wet between my legs.

"I love having fun," I said.

The two men got up off the wall. They were smiling broadly.

"Come on then, babe, let's go have some fun."

We walked through the town to their hotel. They thought they were leading me to it, but I knew where they were staying. There was only one decent-ish hotel in the town. We didn't talk much on the way. They introduced themselves as Karl and Wesley.

In their room, Karl made me a drink as I sat on the bed. I don't know what drink he made me, but I gulped it down and then looked at the two men.

Wesley asked me what I wanted them to do, and without really thinking about my answer, I said: "You can do anything you like. I want to try everything."

Wesley nodded and smiled. Then he said I was there for the afternoon and that I was to do everything they told me to do.

I agreed.

Karl said I was to call him Sir, and I was to call Wesley Master.

I agreed.

Wesley said that after we'd finished, I was to thank them both for everything they'd done.

I agreed.

Karl said he would be call me Slut and Wesley would call me Bitch or Whore. Which did I prefer?

I said I liked both.

The men laughed and Karl said: "Wow! You really are a slut, aren't you?" Wesley said he'd call me Whore.

I was ordered to stand by the window and strip very slowly. I did, kicking off my sandals, then untying my bikini top ties and raising my arms above my head so my tits jutted out, my rock-hard nipples pointing at the men.

I dropped my bikini top on the floor and started stroking my breasts and squeezing my nipples.

Karl pulled his clothes off and sat naked in an armchair. He was very well-muscled, his skin was very black, and his cock was long and thick, even semi-hard.

I slid my bikini bottoms off and licked the sodden gusset.

Wesley stripped and sat naked on the sofa as I fingered my cunt and licked my fingers.

Wesley had lighter skin than Karl, but was very muscular and was tattooed. His cock was very big, but not as big as Karl's, which was fully erect now and was absolutely huge. The tip was like a black apple.

Both men had cocks that were twice the size of my husband's. More than twice the size.

Wesley made me turn my back on them and bend over naked, looking at them upside down through my legs. He got me to pull my bottom cheeks apart, and to finger my cunt and my anus.

The men got up and inspected my body, running their hands all over my body, feeling my breasts, squeezing my nipples, fingering my cunt and my anus, and pushing their fingers and thumbs into my mouth.

Karl got on the bed. He ordered me to kneel on the bed and suck his cock. As I took his huge cock in my mouth, Wesley got behind me and slid his cock into my cunt and started fucking me. I sucked Karl's cock in time to Wesley's thrusts.

That was when I learned that cock size is very important. I realized that thickness or girth or whatever you want to call it is crucial to pleasure.

For the first time in my life, my cunt was being stretched and the pleasure that it was giving me was incredible. Off the scale. Well, off my scale up to that point.

I also loved being called slut and whore. There was something about those words that made me crude, made me show off, made me an exhibitionist. Made me do things I'd never done before.

And that was my afternoon of interracial sex. My first experience of interracial sex. That afternoon, those two men fucked me in every orifice in every position several times. I'd never had anal sex, so when Wesley fucked me anally, I was shaken emotionally by the intensity of it. Wesley pushed the tip of his cock into my anus and I felt my sphincter stretch to accommodate the big bulbous head. I was stretched. Then Wesley pushed his cock slowly into my anus. Oh, god. It felt incredible. Amazing. I was sweating profusely. I loved the feeling. It was so intense, so (I know this sounds stupid) so erotic.

I suddenly wished I'd got my camera with me. I wanted photos of this moment in time. It was far too profound, far too important (I could feel myself changing emotionally) for it to not be recorded somehow.

After Wesley had fucked me and came in my anus. He pulled his cock out and Karl slid his in, almost without there being a pause. Karl started fucking me anally and almost immediately I had my first anal sex orgasm. It was far stronger than any orgasm I'd ever had from vaginal sex. As I orgasmed I started crying hard. Tears streamed down my face and sobs wracked my body. The men asked if anything was wrong and between sobs I told them, no, everything was very, very okay.

Karl thrust into me hard and I loved it. Eventually, he shot a huge amount of hot cum into my anus, and then slowly pulled his cock out. I could feel that my anus was stretched and gaping, but I felt incredibly proud and very feminine, more in touch with myself as a woman than I ever had.

Then the two men made me lick their cocks clean, at the same time. My first ever double oral. They pushed their cocks into my mouth, both of them ordering me to suck theirs first.

"Suck mine first, slut."

"Suck mine first, Whore."

Something inside me, an instinct, told me what to do. I took hold of both their cocks and licked and sucked them simultaneously. And as I sucked, I kept looking at the two men. I kept eyes locked onto theirs.

Karl came first. Once Wesley had shot his load, I gargled with their spunk before swallowing it all down.

"Nice one, slut. You're fucking amazing."

Then they got me to finger myself as they watched. They both got hard again quite quickly. Then they sat on the floor and crossed legs, like intertwined scissors. Then they made me squat down on both of their cocks at the same time. My first double vaginal sex. After a short break, they fucked me with a vaginal/anal combination, which I absolutely loved. I had lots of orgasms. I lost count of how many.

Finally, as I lay on the floor, following the men's instructions and scooping out their come from my vagina and anus and licking my fingers, the men said I should go home.

Reluctantly I got up and embraced and kissed each man in turn.

I thanked them both very profusely for what they had done for me, and I meant it. I knew that the afternoon I'd had with them had changed me in lots of ways. And I was pleased.

Karl said I was a very good, very proficient black cock slut.

His words made me feel very proud of myself, of my body, and of what I'd done that afternoon.

I put my tiny bikini back on, slipped on my sandals, got my bag and left the room and the hotel. It was late afternoon, probably early evening, and as I walked back home I wanted to pull my bikini off and walk through the streets naked.

I thought about Karl's words. Being a black cock slut was very pleasurable, but for some reason, it was the word 'whore' that repeated itself in my mind.

"I'm a whore, I'm a whore, I'm a whore..." I kept repeating it like a mantra as I walked along streets, feeling the men's cum dripping out of my orifices as I walked.

I got near to my house and stopped walking. I pulled my beach dress out of my bag and put it on. I vowed I would have more sex with more black men. And I would take my camera with me next time, so I could have photos of me being fucked.

And then I opened the gate and went in.


ldrussell
ldrussell
104 Followers