All Comments on 'My First Ladyboy'

by TheSevenSeas

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
scargazerscargazerabout 4 years ago
I'm from the Philippines

I'm guessing this really happened

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Interesting story

Many straight, alpha males including ex-military, have been with ladyboys. Some Filipino and Thai lb are much better looking than many American women. they also suck and do anal that guys desire.

TheSevenSeasTheSevenSeasabout 4 years agoAuthor

I agree that many men find transwomen much more attractive than cisgender. Certainly true for me. Maybe ex-military or other alpha types have enough self confidence to admit it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I love ladyboys

TheSevenSeas you are an incredible Erotic writer. I am an Alpha male here who loves being with ladyboys & yes the fillipina & Thai ladyboys are the best. In fact no woman can match up to these darlings epically in the Blow job & Anal sex. I always love to have sex with Fillipina ladyboys. I am a top but do not mind bottoming with the right Ladyboy.

XOXOXO

LadyboyLover

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think its a very good piece of writing- says it how it is- Trans women want to be treated like women- Ass is way hotter than pussy- in my view. The same thing has happened in my life many times- Often in The Philippines too. I tend to ignore the boy bits- the girls mostly prefer that.

jenellesljenelleslabout 2 years ago

Excellent story. My first "ladyboy" was in Naples Italy. Later a trip to WestPac and time to associate with the ladyboys of the Philippines. I do have to rank them, in general, higher than Europe.

DomFckrDomFckr11 months ago

My first shemale was a Beautiful black girl that sucked me in a bookstore and then took me home for 2 more rounds and forever hooked me. Today though I am actually going to the Philippines and we'll see what happens. But ironically I am the one converting twinks, married cuck sissies on the downlow and femboys into my sub little sissy or shemale molding them into the perfect little slut. f already good then just Daddy but if untrained then they are subjected to the full treatment until they have been so turned into a complete sock slut. Whether she is blindfolded and bound on a fuck bench as "entertainment" for a group party ot i take some blue pills and ravage him til she has no he left in them. Or take them to a buddies bookstore making her service cock after cock in the glory holes as i distract her by fucking while she does it. Or take her into the theater side and have her service the cocks i pick until she is covered and has a bell and pussy full. So whether se considers it a reward or a punishment is up to her but she Will be a cockslut by the time i finish her training. I would enjoy one as a little sub slave in asia.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheSevenSeas@TheSevenSeas
Male, middle aged, ex-military, adventurer and published author. My published works are non-fiction, so learning to write fiction on here.