My First Lesbian Experiment

Story Info
My first lesbian experiment during...
1.3k words
3.96
14.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A big hello to all readers! My name is Sveta, now I am 23 years old. This is a real name, but unfortunately or fortunately, it does not correspond to the well-known saying about the blowjob queen. I won't say that I don't know how to suck at all, but I can't compare with porn actresses. In principle, my story will not concern the guys directly, so this information is not very important.

Perhaps, like many others, I will start with my appearance and, in general, tell a few words about myself. A short girl about 160 cm, with big breasts and a lush ass. At one time, I had to sit for hours in gyms so as not to lose control over weight. But now the chiseled waist perfectly emphasizes the figure.

I myself am from a small town, but during my studies I moved to the regional center and remained to live and work. Only a cheerful life in a hostel was replaced by measured everyday life in a schematic apartment, seemingly with a respectable neighbor. I moved in with a girl with a beautiful name Angelina almost immediately after graduating from the university. She is a couple of years older than me, a head taller and generally very graceful, only with small tits.

We got along well and also rarely crossed paths. But everything changed with the introduction of quarantine. As a girl, I can safely say about the inexplicable female logic and the fact that our actions sometimes do not even correspond to it. All of us bitch women know such a thing as cycle synchronization. And for this reason, all women's teams are doomed to unbearable working conditions. So while Gelya and I rarely saw each other, everything was fine. But the so-called self-isolation forced all the discontent to surface. About what we just did not quarrel. For the volume of music, for early or late delivery of food, for cleaning, etc. and so on.

In addition, the lack of guys affected. I broke up with mine a few weeks ago, and Angelinka has been without a boyfriend for a couple of months. As a result, by the end of the month, our quarrels escalated into direct clashes.

- Oh you bitch! Gelya screamed, trying to grab my hands.

- Go ahead, you bastard!

As it turned out, unlike me, my neighbor used to go to some kind of wrestling with a Greek name. Therefore, my resistance was broken, and soon I was lying under my opponent on the couch with my hands pressed to my chest. But Angelina did not act further. Suddenly, the anger left her face and she began to breathe deeply. The neighbor suddenly dug into my lips, I didn't even have time to figure out how she switched to the neck. She kissed me passionately and nibbled gently. I could not resist anyway, but after this sudden act, I also began to rapidly become excited. And although I had no experience other than kissing drunken friends, I would hardly have been able to stop.

When our lips touched again, I kissed back. Our tongues began to intertwine, and her grip weakened. I acted instinctively. She wrapped her arms and legs around her slender girlfriend, trying to squeeze her as tightly as possible. She approached my ear and gently ran her tongue along the edge. Goosebumps instantly spread through my body and I groaned.

- Let's go to bed - softly whispered Angelina, got up and gently pulled me by the hand.

I followed her like mesmerized.

- You know what to do?

- Sveta, I know perfectly well that you watched lesbian porn, I watched it too. Better shut up and don't get distracted.

When we were near her bed, I decided to take the initiative. Sharply pushing the bitch into the bed, she jumped on top and pulled off her T-shirt. Her dexterous hands quickly grabbed my lush fourth size breasts. She caressed her nipples, which had long been sticking out from incredible excitement. In an incomprehensible way, Gelya turned out to be on me. Quickly ridding me of my panties, she gently touched her wet pussy and made her arch from the sweet sensations. It was clear that my mistress was excited just as much, besides, she was not going to give me the main role. Less than a minute later, Angelina, following me, completely undressed and sat down on top, so that her shaved pussy turned out to be over my face. She held on to the headboard and rubbed her crotch against my lips. It was necessary to act quickly.

I must say, I have never experienced such a buzz. But note everyone. In reality, lesbian sex is a little different from what we are used to seeing on monitor screens. I mean that you don't need to shove your tongue where they don't ask. Then, of course, you can shove it deeper and not only into the vagina, but you should not start with this for either guys or girls.

In the end, I did what I liked most. Namely, she passionately caressed the clitoris, after which she contrived and inserted her finger into her friend's wet cap. I heard my mistress moaning sweetly and thank whatever it was that she finished quickly, because I was suffocating about a hundred with every movement, she pressed her pussy against my face more and more. But a slight suffocation had an even stronger effect on me.

Angelina bent over me, her hair falling over my face.

- It was divine. And now the sun, your turn - she whispered languidly, after which she ran her tongue over my plump lips.

Her kisses began to sink lower and lower, and soon I felt gentle touches on my pubis and hot breath on a tiny intimate haircut.

- Put this on - I didn't know where a sleep mask flew into my face, although I could hardly see anything around, because my eyes constantly rolled from ecstasy.

It remained only to obey, and it was not in vain. Soon I felt something wet and cold on my pussy and ass. When I realized that it was a lubricant and guessed what Gelya was up to, it was already too late. She sharply inserted her fingers into both holes at the same time. From surprise, my breath was taken away, I could not even moan, let alone scream. Although it turned out to be so pleasant that even if I screamed, it would be solely because of the pleasure. And that pleasure was yet to come.

My overbearing girlfriend was clearly not going to be limited to one masturbation. After a couple of moments, I enjoyed not only masturbation, but also cunnilingus. I had no idea that sex with a girl could be so sensual. In addition, anal penetration was so painless that all that remained was to moan and approach orgasm. I wanted to stretch the pleasure with all my might, but the approach of the peak of pleasure was inexorable. The cunnilingus and double masturbation did the trick and I started to cum as I had never cum before. A few guys could not achieve such a result, I myself could not even come close to it.

After about 10 minutes, as it all ended, we wanted to repeat everything. Now experiments have gone into action as curiosity has taken over. We had a couple of dildos and a lot of lube at our disposal, so I fucked with Angelina until late at night, after which we fell asleep in each other's arms. Now the coronavirus will not prevent us from calmly waiting for the end of quarantine. And although we continue to fight a little, reconciliation comes very quickly along with powerful orgasms. By the way, a courier with an anonymously packed strap-on is about to arrive, and while my girlfriend, I am finishing the last lines and waiting for the doorbell to ring. After all, we are planning a night no less stormy than our first quarantine experience in lesbian sex.