All Comments on 'My First Love'

by dickjonson69

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
fantastic

i hope this story wasnt unintentional comedy. He didnt rememeber his hand slipping into his shorts. And she was saying fuck me, did she know he was listening when she was in the tubb saying, fuck me. anyway i love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great

if she thought he was watching, was she just cock teasing him, when she said fuck me in the shower. this creates suspense in the story , at this point. i know the story will be explained as i get to the rest of it. all this nakedness, and later he says i feel embarassed all of a sudden!why?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
* * * *

Only 4 stars because there was no anal sex. Ya gotta have some assfucking to get 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
is anyone ever satisfied

It seems that most readers have something that they don't like. This story is just starting and two people have already complained there was no anal. One gave 4 stars and the other gave one star. Kind of makes a submitter want to say fuck off. No wonder so many writers do not submit a second story.

I gave five stars because it was a excellent story even if they don't have anal or bring their mom into it, or take seven pages to write a story. I know that someone is bond to complain that it was too fast or didn't give all the vitals ect. That stuff is boring. I hope you keep going on the story as I like it.

ChasBChasBabout 10 years ago
Good There's No Early Anal

Cheryl seems to have been popular at school: she dated and all; didn't she have a boyfriend to satisfy her needs that summer? It's kind of easy to see why David got off eying her after showers; but he must have been seeing other girls, even if he was still 17. Of course, sex is sex, and who cares who it's with when the blood fills your dick - or your pussy lips. As for the anonymi who are turned off by the lack of anal right away, I would be turned off if the did have anal at the beginning. There's plenty of time for that in later chapters.

sabra16023sabra16023about 10 years ago
Great story

This calls for more chapters. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More please

I loved it. More chapters :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
nice start...5 stars

First of all the comments about no anal in it. Like what been said by others that it to early in the story and the title says it all, My First Love". Its only one page people and if all you want to read about is anal, they have it her

e if, all you want is buttfucking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"Cum inside me...its ok...I want it." She whispered in that sweet innocent beautiful voice of hers.

I think that that's what gets most boys about their sister. She's not only beautiful but sweet and innocent as well. And that cute little coochie between her legs mirrors that--her slit is sweet and innocent looking, and pink and pretty. For plenty of brothers it creates the irresistible urge to mess it up with their big hard cock and smear it all over with what they've got waiting for their beloved sis in their hot brotherly balls. Of all the kinds of family fucking, I believe brother and sister fucking is the easiest and most convenient; it's certainly the most common. As they grow up in the same house, each catches exciting glimpses of what the other has between their legs that's "different." The boy sees his sis's pretty little cunt--the first in his life--and falls in love with it on the spot. The girl sees a cock for the first time, her brother's meaty cock, hanging over a really interesting pair of what look like small softballs. Real soon the boy's getting hard in front of his sister, she gets moist "down there" and gasps with wonder as her brother swells with pride. They figure out how things work, and the boy busts his sister's cherry (surely a brother's job) and starts fucking the living shit out of her. The girl cums for the first time--it's glorious!--and the boy blows his hot young balls up his first cunt, "not too shabby," he grins to himself. Then they go on to do it over and over again. Mom and Dad are so pleased at how well their kids get on together, not, they think smugly, like other people's children.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Very hot

Loved it! Reminds me of when my brother and I had fun. I loved when she told him it was ok to cum inside her... I did the same but it made us have a little accident ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great

Great.story, please more storie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

shower running and she is laying in the bathtub? awe.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
two star at best

rushed with minimum background and no character development then to top it off we only get one page and no second chapter. IF you had been smart you would have waited to post until the entire story was written out and edited, that way readers wouldn't be stuck waiting for you to drag your ass out of the gutter to finish the story.

two stars is more than it deserves but I was feeling like being nice.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

that is so close to what happened to me and my brother. It was like I was reliving it all over again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous