My First Love

Story Info
Serendipity with an older woman.
4.8k words
4.65
7.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Do you remember your first true love? That defining moment in your life when you first made love to the woman of your dreams. It didn't matter if it worked out in the long run because this relationship was the one you used to judge subsequent love affairs. That being said, this is my tale of my romance with Rosie, my first true love, and our love affair.

My name is Derek Harada, a local Japanese-American, who was born and raised in Hawaii. In my younger days, I was always a laid-back kind of guy who placed a greater emphasis on being sociable and being there for those whom I called friends. However, when it came to girls my age, I was a clueless virgin who throughout high school desperately tried to score with the girls and failed miserably.

It wasn't that I was bad-looking or uncomfortable with the opposite sex. I was well-acquainted with a good number of my female classmates as well as girls from other high schools. I had no problems dating; however, my dates viewed me as the proverbial good male companion but never as boyfriend material and definitely not a potential lover. In return, I never "clicked" with my dates and always wondered why. What I didn't realize at the time was that what I was looking for wouldn't be found in teenage girls who were themselves exploring the world of dating, romance, and sex.

I discovered this when in my freshman Sociology 100 (Introduction to Sociology) I was randomly paired with Rosie Sato and my entire world was immediately turned topsy-turvy. It was immediately apparent that Rosie was wasn't a girl; rather, a fricking mature Japanese-American woman who was like ten years my senior. I couldn't believe my incredible luck being partnered with this good-looking woman.

Rosie was a pert five-foot-two of cuteness who bordered on being downright pretty. With light but carefully applied makeup, she wore a short bob hairdo that gave her a carefree look to match her sassy personality. Rosie's delightfully eye-catching slim figure highlighted her perky breasts, a trimmed waist, tight buns, and shapely legs. I knew right away that I was about to enjoy our pairing.

As we worked on our first assignment, I asked, "So, Rosie, what motivated you to go to college at your age?

"What motivated me to go to college? Well...Derek," Rosie confided in me, "when I get to know you much better, I'll tell you the whole story. For now, let me say that I'm not your typical college freshman co-ed. I was a flight attendant before resigning due to an extremely unpleasant relationship and hostile working environment. Going to college is a way to prevent me from dwelling on my past and for me to restart my life all over.

"Ah, Derek, if you don't mind, I'll stop here. I am beginning to feel uncomfortable thinking about my past. Sorry to be so evasive or rude," Rosie said apologetically and then after a reflective pause she looked before asking, "Derek, what do you think of me?"

Sucking up my guts, I unabashedly said, "While I don't know the specifics of your story. I hope that one day you'll trust me enough to confide in me. But let me say that whoever abused or mistreated you was a complete and utter fool, and that you are better off without such an idiot in your life.

"You may think that I am some sort of immature nerd, I find you to be simply breathtaking and with an engaging personality that one would expect from a flight attendant. You are compellingly attractive...not in a sexy way...even though you are...but as a unique person. I'm glad to meet you, Rosie Sato, and know that any guy should count himself lucky to be considered your friend and especially your man."

Rosie sat there stunned at my rather frank assessment and then broke out in a dazzling smile. Bending over to kiss me lightly on the cheek, she then said, "Wow, you are a charmer, Derek. Where have you been all my life? Whew! Calm down, Rosie Sato, or you may get swept off your feet and seduced by this young man before you."

I felt my face burn with an uncomfortable blush as my pulse pounded between my ears. "Aah, Rosie, don't make fun of me." When she asked what motivated me to go to college, I decided to be truthful even though I was totally embarrassed. "Besides not having anything better to do, I am attending college...God, this is so humiliating...to hopefully score with a co-ed or two. Yeah, I'm a complete dud...but a horny one...when it comes to scoring with the girls."

"You mean you're still a virgin?"

When all I could do was cringe, lower my eyes, and nod as to my dismal chaste state of being, Rosie sighed softly and said, "Hey, Derek, I didn't mean to embarrass you. Heck, I lost my virginity well after I graduated from high school...in a rather so-so kind of way. Don't be too hard on yourself.

"Look, you are a nice-looking guy who... whether you know it or not...has a way of making a woman feel very comfortable. Don't worry...you'll find the woman you're looking for. One day you'll turn around and find that she was always right before you. What do they call that...oh, yeah, serendipity?"

I gulped and then for some strange reason said, "Hey, it's almost lunchtime...would you like to share a pizza with me?"

"Why, Derek, are you asking me out on a date? And you say that you don't have the moves. You sure could have fooled me...ha! But that being said, my answer to your bold question is a definite 'yes.' Let's go...pepperoni and anchovies...and beer. What? You're not of drinking age? No problem...I am...and you can sip from my mug of beer."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

That intimate 'date' and the many to follow cemented Rosie's and my relationship well beyond that first semester in college. To me, her initial reservations about me seemed to fade as she got to know me better. However, given how attractive she was, I kept wondering why Rosie would choose to be chummy with a so-so guy like me?

For once, I didn't come on by pretending to be strong, suave, or sophisticated...in other words, acting stupid. Instead, I was my friendly low-key self who always be available and just listened to Rosie. I did this because, despite her outward friendliness and cheerfulness, even a dense guy like me could sense that Rosie was struggling with the unpleasant issues of her past. There were times when she was on the verge of disclosing her suppressed painful secrets but stopped short which was okay with me.

Still, as time passed, Rosie grew more confident in herself and felt more comfortable about sharing with me. Then after a strenuous late-night study session at her small apartment, Rosie kicked backed and sighed, "Why am I putting myself through this meatgrinder, Derek? You're fresh out of high school and are used to studying...while for me...well, it's been a while since I hit the books." Then after a bit of reflection, she murmured, "Got to tell myself that I'll be better off by doing this college thing. I have to keep telling myself not to quit...not to get myself down...and that I am more than some Jap fuck-slut."

When she saw my shock at her last pronouncement, Rosie said, "Ah, shit, I need a beer...do you want one too, Derek? I've got to get this eight-hundred-pound gorilla off my back and need to tell you...whom I've come to trust...my shitty story. Alcohol helps to loosen the tongue and the self-imposed inhibitions." With that, Rosie popped two cans of brew and we kicked back on her couch.

"Right after high school, I was like you in that I didn't know what to do. However, the thought of going to college was...well, not my most favorable option...since I had been an airhead cheerleader who was into pep and not academics. I was pretty naïve...and can you believe it, still a virgin. For some strange reason, I thought that being a flight attendant would be glamorous... you know traveling the world...seeing different places and meeting different people and cultures. So, I joined the so-called 'friendly skies.'

"And for about seven years, I did just that. I was young, footloose and fancy-free, and most importantly on the pill. I lost my virginity to a young handsome male flight attendant after a cabin crew party, but I soon lost touch with him since I was often assigned as a fill-in for different flights because of my lack of seniority. But that was okay for the was always some stud who would screw a willing Japanese teammate.

Still, after a while, I found that being a flight attendant wasn't all it was chalked up to be. Besides the often-demanding air travelers, I had to deal with never having a set route or cabin crew because of my low seniority, drastic bio-rhyme changes, lousy lay-over motels, and crappy meals. But what I was least prepared for was the sexual predators of the flight crew. There is a reason they work in a cockpit...with a heavy emphasis on 'cock.'

"I had drawn a three-city-hop when I encountered Captain Robert Hutchinson. 'Hello, there, my little cutie. I'm Captain Bob...and you are...Rosie...so nice to meet and fly with you. Where have you been all my life?' he said with snake-charmer smoothness. 'When we land in Seattle, maybe we can have a drink or two...yeah, let's make it dinner and drinks at this small hole-in-the-wall seafood restaurant...my treat.'

"I was taken aback and yet flattered. Captain Bob was a handsome tanned six-foot-three, muscular, and in his early forties. With a commanding yet extremely personable personality, he was clearly a force to be reckoned with...and...someone whom I never encountered before. To say that I was easily swept off my feet would have been an understatement for I was completely mesmerized by the pilot of my flight.

"However, the looks on the cabin crew's faces told me something was not right. Finally, Jim Goodman, the flight purser, approached me and in hushed tones said, 'Rosie, you're a big girl who can make your own decisions, but I'm telling you to stay away from the captain. He's a fucking shark on two legs who preys on female flight attendants... especially petite Asian cuties like you. Whatever you do, don't go out with that bastard when we land.'

"Shirley Newman, the senior flight attendant who had been listening in, echoed Jim's assessment and warning. 'Jim's right, Rosie. I can speak from personal experience that Captain Bob is bad news...especially when he's been drinking. Stay away from him and hang out with the cabin crew instead when we land in Seattle.'

"What I didn't anticipate was that Captain Bob had thought way ahead of any interference by my cabin crew, culling me out from the group as soon as we landed. Being utterly irresistible and undeniably persuasive, he managed to extract an acceptance out of me for a night on the town as soon as we checked into our hotel.

"Bob was utterly charming, witty, and extremely seductive and assertive. He loved to drink and cajoled me into imbibing in a few. The only thing was that I was absolutely drunk by the time he poured me into our cab and unable to do anything when he took my pass card and unlocked my room door.

"The next thing I know was that I awoke with a terrible hangover and an incredible pain between my legs. When I reached down to feel my sex, I found it was raw and oozing with blood and some sticky thick substance. My jaw and nipples ached terribly as I struggled to recall what had happened the night before.

"It was then Bob strolled out of my bathroom in a complimentary terry cloth robe. 'Oh, so finally my Jap fuck-slut has awakened. Boy, last night you sure were one hell of a good fuck...or I should say, fucks. I couldn't believe you were so goddamn virgin-tight...especially since you're twenty-five and are rumored to have made the rounds.

"'Come here, bitch,' Bob commanded as he grabbed my short hair and pulled my face towards his tented robe. 'Open my robe...yeah, that's the dick that fucked you all last night. Now, suck it, cunt...hurry up...we have pre-flight check-in and orientation in two hours before we fly out. Oooh, yeah...what a good little Jap fuck-slut you are...such a good blow-job.' And with that said, he proceeded to face-fuck me until blasting his wad down my throat.

"I must have looked like crap when I reported for pre-flight check because Shirley immediately pulled me aside and asked, 'What the hell happened last night? You look terrible." Holding back my tears, I told her that I didn't remember much but was shocked beyond belief by what I did recall and how I had been treated just an hour ago by the captain. 'Why that fucker! He probably spiked your drink and then raped you!'

"Although stunned by her allegations, I knew deep down inside of me that that was what had happened and explained the confusion and lack of recall that I was experiencing.

"Shirley interrupted my confusion by whispering, 'That asshole did the same thing to me which is why I told you to stick close to me.'

"At the next layover, Captain Bob tried to waylay me again but the cabin crew ran an effective interference for me, telling me to stay in my room and order room service instead of going out. What we didn't anticipate, however, was Bob who had been drinking would take a more aggressive approach by banging on my hotel room door until I opened it, barging into my room, and forcibly having his way with me.

'Fortunately, the other cabin crew members heard my cries of protest and help and called the police who when responding found me struggling to fight off Bob as he raped me. It was a bloody mess with Bob being arrested for rape, and with me crying my eyes out as I underwent a traumatic medical examination and police interview.

"When the airline corporate people learned that one of their senior pilots 'allegedly' sexually assaulted a stewardess, they went into a damage control frenzy. At first, they downplayed the incident as a misunderstanding between flight personnel, putting a spin that included work fatigue, alcohol usage, and veiled innuendos of prior consensual sex. When this didn't go over with the authorities, they approached me directly. They spoke of Bob's long dedicate service to the airline, then upped the pressure by saying that I and my sexual past would be exposed in court, and finally implied strongly that my career with the airline could suffer irreparable damage if I pressed charges.

However, the situation quickly went from bad to worse for the airline when other female flight attendants upon learning of Bob's arrest, came out with stories of their own as to his aggressive sexual exploitation, harassment, and like me, rape. It was a slam-dunk case and Bob was convicted of multiple counts of attempted and actual rape and sent to prison, and the airline took a devastating media blow.

"True to form, the airline retaliated and made sure I was assigned to every milk-run route and given the crappiest of schedules despite me having years of service over other junior co-workers. Finally, I got fed up and obtained an attorney who filed on my behalf a civil lawsuit for damages against the 'not-so-friendly skies.' The lawsuit accused the airline of doing nothing despite being aware of Bob's sexual predations and then engaging in illegal work retaliation against me for pressing charges against him and being a whistleblower.

"In the end, the airline cut their losses and a sizeable settlement was eventually agreed upon by the airline for those who joined my lawsuit to make the matter go away. But I knew that I was black-balled as a flight attendant for any airline and that's why I am trying so desperately to restart my life."

By this time, Rosie was sobbing heavily, gasping for breath and she sought to control herself emotionally release and failed miserably. I put a comforting arm around her shoulder and she folded immediately into my embrace. Holding her in my embrace, I let her cry herself out until she looked imploring at me before kissing me on the cheek.

"Thank you for being here for me, Derek. You'll never know just how much it means to tell you about the cesspool of my previous life and to be accepted for whom I really am."

"Aah, that's okay, Rosie, I'll send you my bill for services rendered."

Chuckling, Rosie pulled my face towards hers before kissing me lightly. "That is for being who you are." Then seriously kissing me, she murmured, "And this is a promise of what may come." And with that said, Rosie continued to kiss me deeply while pressing her small body to mine and taking comfort in my whispers of reassurance, acceptance, and hope.

If you can't guess it by now, I was head-over-heels in love with Rosie. I had grown accustomed to her petite body molding to mine, and her spontaneous hugs and kisses. I didn't initiate any intimate contact because I didn't want to come on too strong after her Captain Bob nightmare. Yet, I wasn't opposed to returning what Rosie gave me and more.

"Derek, what is it about you," confided Rosie as we snuggled on her sofa, "that makes me feel the way that I do? Hell, many think that that I'm robbing the cradle because I'm ten years your senior. Yet, there is something about you, that I simply cannot resist. Oooh, you do sorely tempt me..."

"Then, Rosie, why do you struggle to resist? You know that this virgin is willing. I haven't made a move on you...even though there were many times when I really wanted to. After what you went through, I knew that I had to wait for you to make that move. So why don't you? Don't care about what others may think or say about us. They don't matter. When I first met you, you said that I would 'serendipitously find the woman whom I was looking for. Well...I have...and she is you, Rosie Sato, and only you."

"But, Derek, I am so much older than you..."

"Rosie, you act as if you're some spinster. You're not! You are twenty-eight which if you don't know by now means that you're in the prime of your life. Stop thinking that you're robbing the cradle...instead, think of what a lucky guy I am for having a lovely young woman as my lover. Heck, if the roles were reversed and I was older than you, not many would think much about it, would they?"

"But what can become of us?"

"To be honest with you, I don't know. Maybe we will last only a couple more months...or maybe we will last for a lifetime. But know that if we don't last as long as I hope, we will have been blessed to have known and shared with each other. With that, I said, "Why don't we give it a try?"

"Oh, Derek Harada, didn't I say on that first day that I met you that you were a charmer who would sweep me off of my feet?" Leaning over, Rosie kissed me slowly, tenderly, and deeply, leaving no doubt in my mind that she was ready to take the next step in our relationship. "Take me to my bed, Derek, and let me be your very first woman."

How do I describe that surreal first time when you make love to a willing and lovely woman? Between her giggles of delight, I covered her lips, face, neck, and upper chest with sizzling wet kisses. I caressed Rosie hesitantly at first and then boldly until she moaned in full arousal. How she chuckled at my almost child-like efforts as I eagerly but awkwardly tried to undress her like an eager little boy unwrapping his presents on Christmas day.

Rosie laughed at my inept attempts to unhook her bra before saying, "Stop, or you'll ruin my bra." Then turning her back to me, she reached back and showed me with the fingers of her hands how it was done. "One side has hooks and the other side has eyes. All you have to do is push them together to unhook. Hmmm, although I think, however, when we're alone, I better go braless to make things easier for you and to save my bras." And with that Rosie simply undid and released her bra and shrugged its straps off her shoulders.

An impish smile gracing her lips, Rosie turned to face me to display her perky tits or more so their large ruby-red nipples. When I commented how disproportionate her nipples were compared to her rather petite size, Rosie chuckled, "Yeah, that's something that I've been told quite often. Hey, I can't help it if my nippies are simply big or if because I am somewhat small-breasted, they appear larger." And without further ado, Rosie pulled my face to her chest and shove one of her pert tits into my voracious mouth.

12