My First Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can vividly remember how my mouth immediately latched on to and inhale Rosie's entire perky tit. God, how she moaned in utter delight as I inhaled her boob and then let it slowly escape my sucking lips. I cannot describe my amazement as her meaty nipples extended, thickened, and hardened in response to my oral pleasures or how my lover groaned as she let me greedily suckle at her tit.

Pushing me back to create some space in between us, Rosie slowly unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts. With a playful smile on her face as she appreciated my rivetted attention, she erotically shimmed shorts over her hips and down her thighs, snagging her panties along the way. Then sitting back, she kicked off the last of her clothing to reveal a neatly trimmed pussy and an inviting slit that seem to glisten with her excitement.

I reached out to scoop her sex but Rosie stopped me, saying, "Why am I the only one who is naked? Let's get you that way too." And with that she pulled off my t-shirt, planting sizzling kisses across my chest and down my stomach. Her little fingers quickly undid my tented shorts and pressing me back to the bed, she deftly yanked off my shorts and underwear, freeing my incredibly hard and throbbing manhood.

"Oh, my," gasped Rosie as my erection reared like a cobra ready to strike, "You are impressive, Derek. I can't believe the girls you dated passed up this stiff cock of yours. Oh, well, their loss is my gain." Then grasping my shaft, Rosie opened her small mouth and proceeded to suck my brains out my head through my cock, deep-throating me with practiced ease.

"I am going to suck you off, Derek Harada. You're going to enjoy your first blow-job by cumming in my mouth and watching how I swallow all of the yummy spunk that you can spew down my gulping throat. And then after I have licked and sucked you clean, you're going to go down on me...learn what a woman looks like between her legs... what pleases her...and how to do it right. Then after you get me aroused, I'm going to suck on you again until you are rock-hard and have you fuck me until I cum. Do you understand, Derek? You do? Good, now lay back and enjoy this."

What can I say? I thought I would die when I blew my wad into Rosie's sucking mouth and was astonished how she eagerly swallow my jism as if was the ambrosia of the gods. In return, I reveled in the exploration of Rosie's sex...the unique taste of her liquid excitement...her heady aroma...the slippery softness of her slit...the sensitivity of her love button...and the incredible wetness and tightness of her snatch.

My second boner of the night was incredible and when I sank it into her sizzle twat, I was transported to another time and dimension. I fucked Rosie as I had always fantasized,...hard and fast. Having blown my wad earlier, I had incredible staying power and made her skim through multiple climaxes before I somehow managed to explode in a nuclear ejaculation between her widespread legs.

"Ohhh, my God," sighed Rosie as she clutched me to her. "Where have you been all my life? Hmmm, I have to admit that there are certain advantages to having a much younger and very energetic lover...definitely. Oooh, but after that pussy-banging...you beast... I'll be walking bowlegged and gingerly for the next few days. Ha, but I loved it and sure could be quickly addicted to someone's meaty dick."

"Thank you, Rosie, for taking my virginity from me. You were well worth the wait and surpassed all of my wildest fantasies and expectations."

"No, Derek," uttered Rosie after kissing me tenderly, "It is I who should be thanking you for being a good friend and a patient lover. You have renewed my faith in men and reminded me that sex doesn't have to be frivolous and without attachment, and that it certainly doesn't have to be forced and painful. Your...our...lovemaking will help me to heal from my previous ordeal and remind me that not all men are out to use and abuse me."

"I love you, Rosie," slipped from my lips before I knew it.

I could see that Rosie was startled by my admission and then her face soften as she kissed me before saying, "I love you too, Derek. I don't know what the future holds in store for us, but I am glad that you'll be there with me."

With that said, Rosie and I made impassioned love throughout the night and the days to come. A patient and empowering teacher, she allowed me to thoroughly explore her enticing body. She shared how I could bring moans of pleasure and cries of orgasmic ecstasy to her delicate lips which is something I did as often as I could. I couldn't get enough of my first love and at Rosie's suggestion, moved in with her, energetically and frequently bedded her, much to Rosie's delight.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I know that at the beginning of this story, I said that your first love would be the one against whom your subsequent lovers would be compared. against. However, that was not the case for me.

The days became months, and the months became years. Many of our naysayers were stunned speechless at our commitment and love for one another. When we graduated with our bachelor's degree, I decide to apply for the fifth-year option at the College of Education and ultimately became a high school teacher in social studies. Having completely healed from the hurt of her troubled past, Rosie decided to apply for the School of Travel-Industry-and-Management's master's program and eventually became a major moving force in the integration of travel with lodging and hospitality venues.

I don't know if it was Rosie's influence, but somehow I seemed to others to be more mature and older than I actually was. Ironically Rosie shared with me one day, "Do you know Derek, that a lot of guys and some women can't believe how old I am? It must be your frequent sperm injections that make me seem more vivacious and younger." And as we passed the years living together in sin, our age difference seemed to grow smaller and smaller.

After trying repeatedly, I finally wore down my lover and Rosie accepted my proposal of marriage. This was in small part because after nine years of living together we were considered by many to be in a common-law marriage. However, her acceptance of my proposal was large due to Rosie at the age of thirty-seven, being pregnant by me. Our twins, Gary and Grace, blessed and strengthened our marriage and love for one another. While raising the twins took a lot of time and energy, we pulled it off and became a happy family with a bright and promising future laying before us.

I serendipitously met the woman of my dreams who took my damn virginity while allowing me to give her the reassurance and support she needed. I am thankful that Rosie was and is the one and only woman of my life, and that I turned out to be the man that she always craved for. And to think, it all began with a chance pairing for a freshman assignment with an older woman.

12