My First Lover Ch. 03

Story Info
Emily continues her love affair with her brother.
1.5k words
4.23
17.8k
17
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JulieAnn42
JulieAnn42
123 Followers

When I got home, I wondered if I looked any different to my parents. I sure felt different, more grown up for one thing.

On Monday, it was back to the same old grind at school. My friends wanted to know all about my visit to the university. I told them about it, but nothing about not being a virgin. I wanted to tell my best friend about sex, but didn't want her to find out about Ethan, so I kept it to myself.

Jason picked me up after school and we went to my house for a make out session. As I spread my legs for him to dry hump me, I wondered what sex would be like with him. I also let him take his pants off, so it was just his underwear against my panties. It felt good, but was missing something.

I was really glad when my period started on Wednesday. Based on what I had read and heard, I expected it to be late because of being nervous about maybe getting pregnant. I resolved I was going to find out more about birth control.

I spent the week talking to other girls and doing research. Most girls were on the pill, but I didn't like the idea of something that affected how my body functioned. I finally decided the the two best ideas were the Sponge and Film. Sponges cost more, but you could put them in way ahead of time and I like the idea of not having to stop for birth control.

After my period, Jason and I fooled around more. I let him finger me through my panties. He wanted to pull my panties off, but I wouldn't let him. I wanted him to wait for prom.

Prom was going to be the first Saturday and May and I began my plans for my first time with Jason. I wanted it to be super special for both of us. I also wanted him to think it was my first time too.

Ethan came home for his spring break the end of the third week of March. I was super excited the day before he got home and hardly felt like I slept at all the night before.

School finally ended Friday and Jason gave me a ride home. He wanted to come in, but I had other plans. When he dropped me off, I was disappointed that Ethan was not home yet. I went in the house and took off my shoes and socks and changed into fresh panties, a pair Ethan had bought for me. I also inserted a sponge for the first time.

I was getting nervous about it when Ethan finally got home just after 4:00. Mom was due home at 5:30 and Dad at about 6:00 and that didn't leave enough time in my opinion. I was also pretty nervous about what it might be like to have sex with him three weeks after the first time.

As Ethan came through the door I ran up and hugged him and jumped up to wrap my legs around his waist. Jason kissed me and I quickly felt him though my panties. As he held me there with his hands on my bottom, I asked him, "Your room or mine."

He said, "Let's use your room, I like the idea of doing it there."

I thought he would want me with my uniform still on, but he undressed me completely and I helped him out of his clothes. We got in my bed and kissed and touched and rubbed against each other. Finally, he was on top of me and his penis was between my labia and rubbing over my clit. I wanted him in me so badly, but he was teasing me.

I had to beg him to put it in me, then he would put it in a very short ways and pull back. Finally, he pushed all the way into me and just held it there. I was so turned on I climaxed almost immediately. He moved in and out of me a few times then pushed all the way in and I felt that delicious pulsing again.

Honestly, I was disappointed it was over so fast, but I felt good as I lay there with his penis still inside me. All too soon I felt him go soft and he came out with a little plop. So we wiped up and got dressed. I wore a denim skirt and a polo shirt.

When Mom got home she wanted me to help with dinner and setting the table. Just to look normal, I complained that Ethan should have to do something too, but she thought he deserved a break after school and disagreed with me.

After dinner, Ethan suggested we go meet up with friends. We drove to the mall and got together with my best friend, some other girls, Jason, and Ethan's friends. As the other girls were paying attention, I got jealous, so I flirted with his friends. That didn't go over well with Jason, so I just gave him my attention.

We didn't stay real late. Jason wanted to give me a ride home, but I told him I had better go home with my brother so my parents would not worry.

Ethan drove to a deserted are in the park and we proceeded to make out. After a while he took my panties off and I helped him get his pants down and we made love again. I was glad he kept kleenex in his car when we were done. I also wondered if a sponge really was still good for a second time. The instructions said up to 24 hours and as many times as I wanted.

Having Ethan home for a whole week was amazing. At the same time, I was not giving Jason as much attention. Still, we had nice make out sessions twice on the way home from school and I finally let him get his hand inside my panties.

Ethan and I were managing to have sex every day, usually right after I got home from school. On Friday, I told Mom and Dad I was going to a friend's house for a slumber party and Ethan told them he would be staying overnight at his friend's house. Then we got a motel room.

We took our clothes off and laid on the bed as soon as we got checked in. It was more of a quickie, but very satisfying. Then we took a shower together before getting dressed to go out. Ethan took me out to dinner. I felt special during dinner and was very aware of the wetness in my panties. After dinner, we went to a movie. After the movie we went to the park again and made out. I let Ethan take my panties off, but would not agree to have sex in the car when we had the motel room.

Ethan kept my panties and he drove us back to the motel. This was a problem because the dress I was wearing had a full skirt and there was a wind blowing. My dress blew up to my waist as soon as I got out the car, but fortunately, no one was around. I had to hold my dress down all the way inside. I felt funny walking through the lobby in a short dress and no panties.

Almost as soon as we got back in our room, Ethan and I got undressed and in bed. We had sex a total of five times before we showered and headed home. I felt sore down there, but it was a good sore. I walked home from where Ethan dropped me off and he came home an hour later.

I was sad that Ethan had to go back to school the next day. That night, I went to his room at 2:00 and we had sex again. His room is farthest from our parent's room, so I figured it was better there than my room.

I missed Ethan when he was gone, but I was enjoying Jason's company most days after school. The day Jason took his underwear off when we were dry humping, he wanted to go all the way. I told him I was not ready for that. Like I said, I wanted prom to be special. Instead, we dry humped and he came all over my panties. That made me nervous since I didn't have a sponge in for dry humping.

I also worried about getting the stains out. Mom found my stained panties when she did the wash and commented to me about being careful with Jason. I told her I was not having sex with him and it only happened the one time.

My next period came and ended and I was greatly relieved. By now it was getting to be the middle of April and my girl friends and I were making plans for the prom.

JulieAnn42
JulieAnn42
123 Followers