All Comments on 'My First M2M Experience'

by your_new_toy

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

great

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 5 years ago
5*

Well done. I hope there is a part 2, having the wife there would be interesting.

63lsmith63lsmithover 5 years ago
OH YES 5 STARS

I would like to see more of these 2 or now that he knows how, it would be really hot for him to teach someone close to his age how good it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very, very nice, but....

...don't move too quickly to the wife. There is so much more for this young man to learn from his Daddy! I really enjoy the 1-2 page format...Kind of like a "quickie" in that the read provides plenty of fun in a short period of time. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Can’t wait for the next chapter!

I love the realism — so hot! The wife? Hmm, I’m in two minds: a MMF threesome could be fun but, then again, two men can have heaps of fun on their own without a woman being involved!

PijaconchaPijaconchaover 5 years ago
Enjoyed 5 stars

Wish I wud have had a neighbor like that growing up. Loved it. Please continue.

McShantyMcShantyover 5 years ago
Loved your story

Your story reminded me so much of my first MM sexual encounter. It was one of the most amazing experiences of my life. Thank you.

yowseryowserover 5 years ago
Education

All men need a mentor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Had a similiar experiece when I was a teen.

I was a teen and a neighbor man in his 30's showed me polaroid pictures of his naked wife. She was a very sexy woman. There was never any sex with her. We were always alone. It was mutual masturbation at first. He sucked me off a few times before I sucked him. He fucked me once I never fucked him. This lasted almost two years before he moved. I really looked forward to those time with him and still masturbate thinking about it. I've had two MM experiences since then. I've been married over 20 years and love sex with women too. She does not know about the MM experiences I had in the past.

type11966type11966over 5 years ago

Sounds like my first experience, except mine was with my uncle. I miss that period of my life.

tonyl65tonyl65about 5 years ago
First Times are always the best

So nice he took it slow and didn't cum in your mouth the first time and scare you off. Nice story.

bdave2bdave2about 5 years ago
True to Life

Everybody needs a neighbor like that. Nicely written. Thanks.

unknownmuseunknownmuseover 4 years ago
Twice

I played with a hot Italian exchange student while in college. He was uncut. It was so erotic to watch him squirm while I gentle rolled his foreskin back and forth until his head glistened with precum. He would shoot half way across the room when I caused his release.

chrism50chrism50over 4 years ago
Great Story!!

I bet a lot of men wished they had a neighbor like that when they were 18. I knew i wanted cock, just never did anything about it back then.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous